Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home (21526 Views)

Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com / Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / Saraki Seeks To Stall Trial Again, Asks Judge To Disqualify Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by ipreach: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
They should also release Nnamdi Kalu

1 Like

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Judge Nnamdi?

Not trying to say he is from where they have vowed that Nigeria must fail,but it is worth noting.

The DSS should obey court orders.

Ewu Ohia, Born throw away.

2 Likes

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by gozmok1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
GEN. CASSY WON'T LIKE THIS

2 Likes

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by freeze001(f): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
This is good! These law enforcement agencies have become increasingly difficult, stupid and lawless! I think the proposed War Against Indiscipline should start with them and their GCFR, Commander Cassandra cos their indiscipline is capable of throwing d whole country into even more chaos!

Is it not possible to hold the DSS boss Daura and commit him for contempt of court? There has got to be lawful and judicial means of enforcing compliance with court judgments; maybe some rolling fine payable for each day of default.

I also hope this judgment binds all judicial divisions of the Federal High Court so the DSS is automatically estopped and barred from bringing any applications before the courts until there is substantial compliance evidenced by a sworn affidavit deposed to by d DSS as ordered by the courts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by chubbygal(f): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pls is Mrs. Buhari back from her Trip to USA?

2 Likes

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by YINKS89(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
deir gra gra too much sef.

1 Like

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by freeze001(f): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
chubbygal:
Pls is Mrs. Buhari back from her Trip to USA?

She dey road dey come. U know say money no dey so she's being very frugal and considerate. undecided tongue

3 Likes

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by esan1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nigerian need this type of judge.

5 Likes

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by donvicky2007: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
omobs:
pls how can I get visa to chad,am tired of this shit called Nigeria, Bleep buhari,fucj senate,Bleep government

No visa just trek enter Chad from Bama
Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by bejeria101(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Chief Herdmen and his Daura Secret Service will like this judgement. Very soon una go hear say Dasuki don give am 6.5 billion naira from arms fund

Na wa lol dat arms money no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by erico2k2(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
very Brave, but watch how dey remove him and put him on compulsory retirement or accuse him of fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by comrChris(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Judge Nnamdi?

Not trying to say he is from where they have vowed that Nigeria must fail,but it is worth noting.

your case is beyond hunger young man,they truly truly dey follow you from village

4 Likes

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by longayink: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Judge Nnamdi?

Your skewed brain doesn't help you.

2 Likes

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by president3h: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Judge Nnamdi?

. Hunger go kill u, wasted sperm from the suffering and smiling waste !

4 Likes

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by caracas: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Judge Nnamdi?

N where are u from?
Animal kingdom I guess .

3 Likes

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by MrMcJay(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Justice Dimgba is one of the brightest brains in the Nigerian Judiciary. He was in the top 2 of his class at UNN and went on scholarship to Oxford for his LLM. He has a PhD from Bristol and is Nigeria's brightest in Competition Law.

Just appointed a Judge last November, he's already teaching these federal rascals some lessons.

I'll love to see these clowns with their forged Waec certificates and 3rd Class Upper results take on a PhD holder in open Court.

2 Likes

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Judge Nnamdi?

It's time high time we rescued this guy from hunger! Hunger can be bad indeed, from my experience! Let's help a brother, this is gradually getting out of hand!

1 Like

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by DLioness(f): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Judge Nnamdi?

We dnt do tribalism in the Judiciary, u fool.

1 Like

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by prodigy97(m): 12:47am On Aug 10, 2016
This judge is an epitome of bravery
Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by MrAldrick: 12:47am On Aug 10, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

Hope you don't post further rubbish on the thread I labored to create undecided

And how much were you paid by nairaland for bringing more traffic to their site? Oya clap 4 ur self u made front page Jobless youth
Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by 400billionman: 12:50am On Aug 10, 2016
jlinkd78:
In addition to d two previous Nnamdis of Azikiwe and Kanu, I must say Dimgba is yet another great one. Judges like this are needed now more than ever but u will be surprised how d tyrannical center will come for his blood. Congrats judiciary. As per d congenital tribal HungerBad moniker, ppl like u are d reason d hunger in d land is so bad and Ur moniker is d most appropriate metaphor for everything APC currently represents.

Maybe nah another Keneking be that.

When one is posting from a mortuary or asylum, its always obvious to readers.
Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by amtaken(f): 5:05am On Aug 10, 2016
A brave judge indeed. Hungerbad aka Zhara please stop derailing this thread. Ask your dad to resign if he doesn't want to be disgraced. My regards to Aisha.

saiNDAvengers:

http://ynaija.com/court-rejects-dss-applications-insubordination/
Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by HungerBAD: 5:41am On Aug 10, 2016
amtaken:
A brave judge indeed. Hungerbad aka Zhara please stop derailing this thread. Ask your dad to resign if he doesn't want to be disgraced. My regards to Aisha.

?

2 Likes

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by jerusalem101: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2016
I hope the Famous Political Justice Okon Abang can borrow a leaf in this regard.
Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by bigmo1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Judge Nnamdi?

These Igbos have taken over nairaland. Any pro biafran tribalistic comments instantly gets 200-500 likes. I tire for this Igbo people o grin

1 Like

Re: Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home by HungerBAD: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
bigmo1:

These Igbos have taken over nairaland. Any pro biafran tribalistic comments instantly gets 200-500 likes. I tire for this Igbo people o grin

Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach / Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 60 Naira Per Litre From 12th June 2019 / Fayemi: I Was Offered 80M Dollar Bribe Over Suspicious N159B Judgment Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.