Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (43489 Views)

Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by donnie(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2016
Peacefullove:

This is why some people claim religion is a disease, prophecy and Prayer are two different things . can their prayers make that prophesy a LIE ? if no, then its a waste of time since difficult times will still continue to abound until Daniel 2:44 is fulfilled !

Difficult times will surely abound as we approach the end of this age. However, we as believers have already overcome the world through Christ and as such we reign and shine as stars in the midst of darkness.

These are the last days and we believers are part of that kingdom (Daniel 2:44) that will break in pieces and overthrow every other kingdom. Prayers helps us remain steadfast and unmovable in this kingdom as we approach the appearing of the king of kings.
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Peacefullove: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2016
donnie:

Difficult times will surely about as we approach the end of this age.

Lol, so their prayer can't stop difficult times grin

However, we as believers have already overcome the world through Christ and as such we reign and shine and stars in the darkness. These are the last days and we believers are part of that kingdom (Daniel 2:44) that will break in pieces and overthrow every other kingdom.

You can deceive una sef sha, how many kingdoms have you guys break in pieces and have overthrown so far ?
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by donnie(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2016
Peacefullove:

Lol, so their prayer can't stop difficult times grin

Peacefullove:

This is why some people claim religion is a disease, prophecy and Prayer are two different things . can their prayers make that prophesy a LIE ? if no, then its a waste of time since difficult times will still continue to abound until Daniel 2:44 is fulfilled !

Prayers helps us remain steadfast and unmovable in this kingdom as we approach the appearing of the king of kings.

Peacefullove:

You can deceive una sef sha, how many kingdoms have you guys break in pieces and have overthrown so far ?

The Lord almighty has already spoken concerning us. You may choose to lie to yourself but its happening already... The shaking has begun... systems and structures are failing.
The nations of the world are confused not knowing what to do

Haggai 2:6-8

For thus saith Jehovah of hosts: Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
and I will shake all nations; and the precious things of all nations shall come; and I will fill this house with glory, saith Jehovah of hosts.
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith Jehovah of hosts.

Isaiah 60:1-5

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of Jehovah is risen upon thee.
For, behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the peoples; but Jehovah will arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
And nations shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: they all gather themselves together, they come to thee; thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be carried in the arms.
Then thou shalt see and be radiant, and thy heart shall thrill and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be turned unto thee, the wealth of the nations shall come unto thee.

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Peacefullove: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2016
donnie:

Prayers helps us remain steadfast and unmovable in this kingdom as we approach the appearing of the king of kings.

Which Kingdom ? So far their so called national prayer can't change the difficult times, its a total waste of time.

The Lord almighty has already spoken concerning us. You may choose to lie to yourself but its happening already... The shaking has begun...

Haggai 2:6-8

For thus saith Jehovah of hosts: Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
and I will shake all nations; and the precious things of all nations shall come; and I will fill this house with glory, saith Jehovah of hosts.
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith Jehovah of hosts.

Isaiah 60:1-5

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of Jehovah is risen upon thee.
For, behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the peoples; but Jehovah will arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
And nations shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: they all gather themselves together, they come to thee; thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be carried in the arms.
Then thou shalt see and be radiant, and thy heart shall thrill and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be turned unto thee, the wealth of the nations shall come unto thee.

Shaking the nations is not an issue here, the vital key aspect of Dan 2:44 said this present kingdoms or govts of the world will be broken to pieces and destroyed .

So how many kingdoms of the world have you guys destroyed so far ? Even Kenya una no fit destroy.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by donnie(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2016
Peacefullove:

Which Kingdom ?

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing and forceful people seize it.

Shaking the nations is not an issue here, the vital key aspect of Dan 2:44 said this present kingdoms or govts of the world will be broken to pieces and destroyed.

So how many kingdoms of the world have you guys destroyed so far ? Even Kenya una no fit destroy.

The battle is not ours but the Lord's. And every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Peacefullove: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
donnie:

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing and forceful people seize it.

The battle is not ours but the Lord's . And every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

That means difficult times won't end until the Lord start the battle , shey ? Till then, this so called national prayers won't change anything about this difficult times
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by donnie(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Peacefullove:

That means difficult times won't end until the Lord start the battle , shey ? Till then, this so called national prayers won't change anything about this difficult times

The battle of kingdoms has already begun. It will culminate at Armageddon. From now until then we remain victorious, unconquerable an prosperous in the midst of tribulations until all the kingdoms of this world become His and He governs this world from Jerusalem.

As for prayer, you actually pretend not to see the reason I gave or you have been blinded from seeing it.
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Harvard13(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Peacefullove:

difficult times will come. but pray that it may not overwhelm you. pple are still gaining in this difficult time.
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:27am On Aug 14, 2016
raphieMontella:
was ur statement meant to be funny?..or inflict pain?... Ur statement is jst there...pointless...really pointless
lol, e pain am!
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by charlyxx9: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
donnie:

Hahaahahah kikikiki.....great response! Weldone.
Btw, when i see Pastor Kumuyi on same pulpit as Dr. Oyakhilome, then I will know the rapture is less than a week to go ...lol

why did you say so?and what has that got to do with the above you quoted.
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by donnie(m): 1:03am On Aug 18, 2016
charlyxx9:
why did you say so?and what has that got to do with the above you quoted.

Yeah because these are two Bible based ministries that hold the Word of God as final authority; yet judging from the outward, they are so different and could be said to strongly contrast.

These two churches can trace every doctrine of theirs to the bible and are not easily carried away by new trends or wind of doctrine.
Eg. you will not find a Christ Embassy or Deeper Life church where they use oil or hankies to minister. Like in the bible, you will will not hear screams of Holy Ghost fire and Blood of Jesus in CE or DL. Yet there is the tangible presence of the Holy Spirit in their gatherings such that at the mention of the name of the name of Jesus, every manner of sickness, disease, affliction or devil bows. You will not hear them pray calling for the death of their enemies, yet any enemy worth his name knows better than to go against them.

These two ministries are apostolic by calling and the average CE or DL member doesn't go visiting other churches. While others are having NIFES and NCCF, BLW and DL members separate themselves. Not because they don't think the others are Christians, it has to do with the calling. CE does not belong to CAN or PFN and I was told that DL ministers do not hold executive positions in these organizations.

The average CE and DL member is a friend of the bible and will always refer you back to the Word for solution.

Of course there are differences in expression of faith and mode of worship; while the average DL member is extremely conservative and careful not to be mistaken for worldly, as he boldly expresses his christian faith, the average CE member though mindful of his separation from the world and the need for modesty, is somewhat flamboyant and unapologetic in the bold expression of his faith.

I like listening to Pastor Kumuyi. A friend left his messages on my memory card months ago and I didn't delete them.

I have come to know that only an immature DL member will despise a CE member and vise versa hence my statement concerning the rapture. Because that's our destination, our destiny and the goal of every true believer- to come to the unity of the faith unto a perfect/ mature man; unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ- Eph 4:11-13. This will have to happen before the catching away of the saints.

I have had a couple of memorable experiences with DL members which I will share later, God wiling. Some pleasant, others funny, but with much to learn.
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by charlyxx9: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
donnie:

Yeah because these are two Bible based ministries that hold the Word of God as final authority; yet judging from the outward, they are so different and could be said to strongly contrast.

These two churches can trace every doctrine of theirs to the bible and are not easily carried away by new trends or wind of doctrine.
Eg. you will not find a Christ Embassy or Deeper Life church where they use oil or hankies to minister. Like in the bible, you will will not hear screams of Holy Ghost fire and Blood of Jesus in CE or DL. Yet there is the tangible presence of the Holy Spirit in their gatherings such that at the mention of the name of the name of Jesus, every manner of sickness, disease, affliction or devil bows. You will not hear them pray calling for the death of their enemies, yet any enemy worth his name knows better than to go against them.

These two ministries are apostolic by calling and the average CE or DL member doesn't go visiting other churches. While others are having NIFES and NCCF, BLW and DL members separate themselves. Not because they don't think the others are Christians, it has to do with the calling. CE does not belong to CAN or PFN and I was told that DL ministers do not hold executive positions in these organizations.

The average CE and DL member is a friend of the bible and will always refer you back to the Word for solution.

Of course there are differences in expression of faith and mode of worship; while the average DL member is extremely conservative and careful not to be mistaken for worldly, as he boldly expresses his christian faith, the average CE member though mindful of his separation from the world and the need for modesty, is somewhat flamboyant and unapologetic in the bold expression of his faith.

I like listening to Pastor Kumuyi. A friend left his messages on my memory card months ago and I didn't delete them.

I have come to know that only an immature DL member will despise a CE member and vise versa hence my statement concerning the rapture. Because that's our destination, our destiny and the goal of every true believer- to come to the unity of the faith unto a perfect/ mature man; unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ- Eph 4:11-13. This will have to happen before the catching away of the saints.

I have had a couple of memorable experiences with DL members which I will share later, God wiling. Some pleasant, others funny, but with much to learn.

lu
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by donnie(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
charlyxx9:
lu

Unh??
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by joesam046(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2016
God bless Nigaria
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Legitman22(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Let's count how many schools, hospitals, orphanage homes etc religion has built and how many atheist has built for Nigeria.
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by lastmaster(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2017
Acidosis:

All nations pray so keep your mouth shut. Name one reasonable developed nation without a popular Pastor, you inferiority complexed never to do well black unthinking Africans who always associate their unethical backwardness with other peoples' religion.

Just shut up already. Why is Joel Osteen not receiving the blame for America's backwardness?

Why haven't you killed TD Jakes for the backwardness of USA?

Why don't you blame Yongi Cho for the corruption in South Korea you black 'brained' corrupt Africans?

My religion shouldn't be blamed for your redundancy.

White Christian Missionaries gave you schools, they gave you hospitals and all you need, yet you won't stop killing yourselves over nothing. They should have left you all in the dark where you all truly belong to kill twins and albinos for dinner and lunch; kill innocent people for a dead king in tbe name of abobaku while you terrorize your women and widows with oro cultists and never to do well widowhood terrorists in the east; you black, wicked, soul-less and lazy corrupt monkeys.

Without this same religion, where would you all be today?? Answer me?

All nations PRAY, repeat after me sir, ALL NATIONS PRAY!
brutality

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Martinez19(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2017
The opium of the masses. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying / Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode / Prophet S.K. Abiara’s 8 Children In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.