Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,615 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After (16081 Views)

N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks / Unpaid Salaries: FG Yet To Receive Fresh Bailout Request From States-the Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Kposkila: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2016
Keneking:
Directionless government with little or no idea on economy.

Nonsense
Next election all candidates must debate, n show us their blue print... before voting cos the body odour of PMB is over shadowing his ear problem...
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by 9japrof(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2016
PaulIdu:
I thank God that he has cured me of Buharism, If by now anyone has not been cured of Buharism it's either that you have very low IQ or you are being paid to prop the image of the failed President of Nigeria . Buhari was a myth, a lie ,a fable that has been busted period .

being cured doesn't mean that their ain't any traces of low IQ and stupidity still remaining in you and your folks. How would you think that a man who never had a good tenure during the 1980's would suddenly have now? how would you think that a man who made disparaging comments in the time past would be a unifying leader today? how would you think that a president who is out of touch with present reality would be your messiah? Haba oga, in life there is what they call karma. karma consequences would be there for you and your folks even if you repent
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by PaulIdu: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2016
9japrof:

being cured doesn't mean that their ain't any traces of low IQ and stupidity still remaining in you and your folks. How would you think that a man who never had a good tenure during the 1980's would suddenly have now? how would you think that a man who made disparaging comments in the time past would be a unifying leader today? how would you think that a president who is out of touch with present reality would be your messiah? Haba oga, in life there is what they call karma. karma consequences would be there for you and your folks even if you repent

Haba Prof take it easy ..We didn't have a choice then it was going to be him or the wasteful GEJ govt so I opted for him based on the myth that he was incorruptible

1 Like

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by dre231: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2016
The Nigerian people do nt knw where to direct their anger. We r nw confused people. We should be angry at the system, and not just empty anger, we should be angry such that our actions are our words. And if we can kill ourselves for minimal reasons, y can’t we fight this bloody system? Because the system is bloody.!!
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by ajawara(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2016
Maisuya1:
I don't know about others but KRPC kaduna has been working in the last couple of months save some few weeks back, but as at Sunday when I travelled Abuja kaduna route I saw the fire and black fumes back on.
Stop spreading false information. It will do you no good
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Successagu1994: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2016
Is well dear, I don't know what this Nation is turning to. I pray chukwuokike will help us.
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by hoodua467(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2016
PaulIdu:
I thank God that he has cured me of Buharism, If by now anyone has not been cured of Buharism it's either that you have very low IQ or you are being paid to prop the image of the failed President of Nigeria . Buhari was a myth, a lie ,a fable that has been busted period .
Let somebody shout Hallelujah!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Okundaye4(m): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2016
NOT TO TALK OF BUILDING NEW ONE.
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Splashme: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2016
PaulIdu:
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by jollyjdaark: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2016
Hate this government to the fullest. ..
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by rhymaholic: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2016
Buhari needs to wake up
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by 9japrof(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2016
PaulIdu:

Haba Prof take it easy ..We didn't have a choice then it was going to be him or the wasteful GEJ govt so I opted for him based on the myth that he was incorruptible

APC had alternatives to bring to the table, buh nah they insisted on bringing a senile fellow to come and rule Nigeria bringing along with him the never forgiving spirit that fulanis are been known for.

Listen no matter how u portray it, Buhari's together with kemi adeosun and all their economic team can never compete with obasanjo and his economic team neither can they compete with yaradua, jonathans economic team.
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by leofab(f): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
When a dullard lead, the nation perich!

Buhari is an epitome of dullardism
be careful before EFCC will arrest for you economic or financial or Internet stalking grin
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by billyG(m): 12:24am On Aug 11, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
By Michael Eboh

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/14-months-fg-yet-fix-refineries/
I thought they said Gej has fixed d refineries.what is their to fix again.
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by kulrunsman79(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Deen77:

Thank you, less than 25%, at what percentage under PDP for 16 years?

And who awarded the TAM for the refineries? Pls don't tell me its PMB cos the facts are there......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA / Imoh Williams, LGA Chairman Suspended Over Assault On Man Who Called Him Out / Kanu, Igboho: Our Sons Are Not Terrorist - Ohaneze, Afenifere Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.