Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,401 members, 7,812,175 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After (16079 Views)

N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks / Unpaid Salaries: FG Yet To Receive Fresh Bailout Request From States-the Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by ctuagent007: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Propaganda has ended which was used for campaign....infact u should braze up for the new increment of fuel pump price @ 160 soon in the next few weeks coming..

6 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Mylove55(f): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Nothing seems to be working any longer in this country
How come we find ourselve in this pathetic situation? Things has never been this bad.
This is exactly the repeat of 1983 and I think it is high time the military came to
during ineffectual buffoon, nnpc were refining nothing, but if not d useless sponsor avengers by ogogoro ineffectual buffoon, nnpc would have be producing 100% like what pmb did in 80s. God bless pmb for rescue us from pdp thieves
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
It is Jonathan's fault even after 14months..More-than-clueless administration.

Tin tomato satchet sells for 70nairs,almost all commodities are selling 100% their cost a year ago...if minor things are spiralling out of control is it refineries they will be able to manage ?

9 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by bikefab(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
PMB is working...

1 Like

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by ifeatu2011: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
i have nothing to say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by biggie73(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Only low-minded folks believe Buhari. I wish I care. Buhari is a raw disaster ready for explosion.

5 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Oluwabusobomi(f): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mylove55:
during ineffectual buffoon, nnpc were refining nothing, but if not d useless sponsor avengers by ogogoro ineffectual buffoon, nnpc would have be producing 100% like what pmb did in 80s. God bless pmb for rescue us from pdp thieves

9 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by slap1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
PaulIdu:
I thank God that he has cured me of Buharism, If by now anyone has not been cured of Buharism it's either that you have very low IQ or you are being paid to prop the image of the failed President of Nigeria . Buhari was a myth, a lie ,a fable that has been busted period .

I urge other confirmed and closet zombies to tap into the testimony of Brother Paul. The God who did it for him can do it for you all.

10 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
I still remember how zombies were foaming in the mouth when Kachikwu said then that Kaduna Refinery will soon start full operation. Abeg, wetin happen to the Refinery nah

Zombie nah zombie walahi
ask niger delta militant
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by osimataylor(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
The names here are really epitome of zombiesm cheesy
See their faces grin

5 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by sbabimbola(f): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
we are watching and waiting still.

1 Like

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by ellovee(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

The refineries are in good condition but not optimal. The cost of transporting crude oil by barges with attendant logistics is the major issue they're having. Forget what Vanguard is reporting as it is biased. Go to Port Harcourt refinery and make enquiries directly to get the unbiased story.
[size=20pt]talking as if you have a first hand information, ask those of us that works there if you are in doubt of what vanguard reported. Moreso, what do you know about the nature of Warri refinery? What about Kaduna refinery? The FG is simply good at taking glory of others job but can not do any on their own.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Duru009(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kai! This govt is fully n really confuse.....
I pity buhari n his politicised political appointees.......

Nigerians has never had it this bad

5 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Koddedtinz: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
PaulIdu:
I thank God that he has cured me of Buharism, If by now anyone has not been cured of Buharism it's either that you have very low IQ or you are being paid to prop the image of the failed President of Nigeria . Buhari was a myth, a lie ,a fable that has been busted period .
WORD, BRO!!!

6 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by kulrunsman79(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Maisuya1:
I don't know about others but KRPC kaduna has been working in the last couple of months save some few weeks back, but as at Sunday when I travelled Abuja kaduna route I saw the fire and black fumes back on.

That you saw the fire & black fumes isn't a confirmation that the refinery is working. I stay in Kd too, Mahutta to be precise. Krpc is working less than 25% of its installed capacity.

5 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Fataiwo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
please wats d meanin of 'lalasticlala' make i for no loss...

Wu buhari epp....

2 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by repogirl(f): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nothing works under Buhari! angry

Such a pity.

3 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Deen77: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

How come we find ourselve in this pathetic situation? Things has never been this bad.

This is exactly the repeat of 1983 and I think it is high time the military came to our rescue.

Buhari is a silly dullard

Does the refinery work under Jonathan?. For 16 years he never occur to PDP that we deserve a new refinery to stop wasting our forex on importation.

The refinery is old but they all started producing under Buhari until NDA blow the pipeline sabotaging the government of the day.
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by kgr8mike(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
They are waiting for Dangote's refinery - Northern agenda.

APC can lie shaa.

That's how they lied and most Nigerians thought CHANGE meant paradise.

4 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by fcvklies: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
NOTE: SOME VERY PROMINENT NIGERIANS WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS IF THOSE REFINERIES ARE FIXED. DON'T EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN ANYTIME SOON.

3 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Deen77: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
kulrunsman79:

That you saw the fire & black fumes isn't a confirmation that the refinery is working. I stay in Kd too, Mahutta to be precise. Krpc is working less than 25% of its installed capacity.

Thank you, less than 25%, at what percentage under PDP for 16 years?
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by onatisi(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
I thought they said buhari body odour has fixed all the refineries

Bunch of lunatic ediots in power. Nigerians go hear am well well during these remaining 3 years of buhari. The next time they have the opportunity to vote again they will use their senses more

8 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Deen77: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
biggie73:
Only low-minded folks believe Buhari. I wish I care. Buhari is a raw disaster ready for explosion.

Who then believe Jonathan after 5 good years with crude at $100 and sharing of $21 ECA with Jonathan taking the lion share.

Blame Buhari but the truth is better, read below.

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
PaulIdu:

Lol @idupaul you've never supported PMB na
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

This is exactly the repeat of 1983 and I think it is high time the military came to our rescue.

Buhari is a silly dullard

If the military had l;eft us alone in 1983 we won't be in the mess we are in now. The history of our mess started with the militarary coup of 1983 and Babangida's subsequent palace coup.

1 Like

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by PaulIdu: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol @idupaul you've never supported PMB na

Then you didn't come across any of my post during the elections or during Jonathan's Govt ..I have been a die hard Buharist right from school so tey I even once wrote him a letter encouraging him to never give up because he was our last hope ..but now I know better sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by VictorRomanov: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
PaulIdu:

Good morning!!!

6 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
The dumb nomad is a grand fiasco! A stark epitome of retrogression!....there's fire on d mountain!

3 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Orubebe01: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin

6 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by fearless2014: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

I thank God for u bro cheesy

cc: NgeneUkwune, omenka, Progressive, PassingShot, Mynd44, HungerBad, and all other league of Zombiiiiiis

Is Mynd44 a zombie also shocked

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA / Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus / Abubakar Bello Locks Down Niger Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.