Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After (16080 Views)

N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks / Unpaid Salaries: FG Yet To Receive Fresh Bailout Request From States-the Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by bejeria101(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Zombies! Hope u can read the lies,its all there erm dnt forget the lie at the bottow also,the lies plenty lol

2 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by erico2k2(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Maisuya1:

Poor dear! You enlighten me on refining and petrochemicals? I deal directly with KRPC, how do you expect them to produce at optimal capacity when some miscreants are busy blowing its supply line.
The question awaiting answer was meant to be, is it that they have product but lack capacity to refine or they have capacity to refine but lack Crude to refine?, read teh initial write up and get the answers.

2 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Mrjo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Buharism? When did that spread?
PaulIdu:
I thank God that he has cured me of Buharism, If by now anyone has not been cured of Buharism it's either that you have very low IQ or you are being paid to prop the image of the failed President of Nigeria . Buhari was a myth, a lie ,a fable that has been busted period .

1 Like

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by specialadviser5: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
We knew that buhari would not perform, but just voted out the clueless ogogoro man for taken yoruba for granted.

1 Like

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by tplacid: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

They dare not complain about their "lord"

They will rather die while still defending the dullard just like the one below

You guys really amaze, calling a tribe a name to spite just because they wanted something better.

This same afonjas voted for your hero against Buhari in 2011

This same afonjas were marginalsed by your hero during his tenure.

This same afonjas will always make the right decision without sentiments even if makes some peeps uncomfortable

3 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Aroh48(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Even devil they pity this country self.
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Pylony(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Big white elephant projects here and there that will never see the light of day just like Ajakuta that has being sucking our Common wealth, like since 1769..lol

1 Like

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by kan12(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Bikokwa o shall it become?
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by mmsen: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Frofaganda Gowment grin

LOL

2 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by ehijoe(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
[]The refineries functioning depend largely on crude oil supply which they are not getting at the moment. The supply lines have been under persistent bombing. [/quote]

Are you from this planet @all. Fire on the mountain. they are telling u look @ father, u ar saying c Oyibo man. Do u need a Babalawo to tell u that u ar being deceived by Bubu. the man has nothing to offer. 4yrs will come ND go, the Zombies will still b counting days ahead of this government. putting hope on a govt without focus. Thank God 4yrs is not forever.

3 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by seguno2: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Nothing seems to be working any longer in this country

How come we find ourselve in this pathetic situation? Things has never been this bad.

This is exactly the repeat of 1983 and I think it is high time the military came to our rescue.

Buhari is a silly dullard

The military has nothing to offer.
Nothing.
They will only make matters worse.
That is what they have done since January 1966.
Quick fixes only mean later problems.
Who wants that except impatient and impotent people.
Is that you?
Is that what you are- impatient and impotent?
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Image123(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
A proper appraisal will include how many barrels were being refined over15 months ago.

1 Like

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
hucienda:
Ahh... Yes... We all remember this time, don't we?

The time when fools were chanting this now long-abandoned word ...

The era of 'Buhari's Body Language'.

Lol, even BBO Buhari's Body Odour

4 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by jaz(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
For all Buhari's failures... "BLAME JONATHAN" grin trust me it's 100% fool proof

3 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Olumaeme: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
As far as Dangote Refinery will soon be ready the government own cannot work.
Because the rich and the mighty in Nigeria are the shareholders in his Refinery.
Government own no fit work na....
Go and ask about Jakura Marble in Kogi State before Dangote cement came.

2 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by crisycent: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Relax, they are probing why the refineries are not working. The report will be out in 2023. So please stop this "frofaganda".

2 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Cannonleo(m): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

I thank God for u bro cheesy

cc: NgeneUkwune, omenka, Progressive, PassingShot, Mynd44, HungerBad, and all other league of Zombiiiiiis
ehhhhhhhh oga paulidu this is serious no D:
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Adminisher: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Refineries that Jona dunce fixed with 3billion dollars in three years and did not work?
OP, please get serious. NNPC should be purged first.
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by tsdarkside(m): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
the goverment is planning to buy crude oil to refine..and you are saying nothing is working...
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Angrymode: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:
The refineries functioning depend largely on crude oil supply which they are not getting at the moment. The supply lines have been under persistent bombing.

Wait o! so it makes sense to you that crude needs to be transported all the way across this zoo just to be refined in abokiland abi? No problem!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by uridadole: 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
PaulIdu:
I thank God that he has cured me of Buharism, If by now anyone has not been cured of Buharism it's either that you have very low IQ or you are being paid to prop the image of the failed President of Nigeria . Buhari was a myth, a lie ,a fable that has been busted period .
My guy, don't deceive urself, view things from institutional reforms that are ongoing and support it to be sustained inherent challenges notwithstanding. I see reduction in influx of un qualified Asians coming to take our jobs since buhari came in, I see verification going on for those already. I see. Forigners hither paid in dollars to their home bank acct now paid in Naira in NIgeria, this cld affect if u are unemployed or underemployed. I see companies that have hitherto paid bribe instead of tax now investigated, a lot of sailient fundamental things are being tackled at the moment. Some of these prblems are just there and whoever is the president that is determined will no way fix them overnight.
If IBB did not truncate buhari in the 80s, we would had passed this stage long ago and would had become self suFficient by now.
No thanks NDA, Low output at lowest price in 17 yrs is not helping matters. We must be honest as we are all needed to think inwardly together to make Nigeria greate for especially later and future generations.
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by banki(m): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
You blow up gas pipelines and crude pipelines, then come online and shout no light refineries are not working?

I have never seen a set of loosers like this
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by PaulIdu: 12:19am On Aug 10, 2016
uridadole:

My guy, don't deceive urself, view things from institutional reforms that are ongoing and support it to be sustained inherent challenges notwithstanding. I see reduction in influx of un qualified Asians coming to take our jobs since buhari came in, I see verification going on for those already. I see. Forigners hither paid in dollars to their home bank acct now paid in Naira in NIgeria, this cld affect if u are unemployed or underemployed. I see companies that have hitherto paid bribe instead of tax now investigated, a lot of sailient fundamental things are being tackled at the moment. Some of these prblems are just there and whoever is the president that is determined will no way fix them overnight.
If IBB did not truncate buhari in the 80s, we would had passed this stage long ago and would had become self suFficient by now.
No thanks NDA, Low output at lowest price in 17 yrs is not helping matters. We must be honest as we are all needed to think inwardly together to make Nigeria greate for especially later and future generations.

I stopped supporting Buhari not because the economy is bad or slow ..I did because I found out he lacks wisdom and vision required to steer any economy either one in boom or on a recession .. okay let me me give you an example if you are President of a Country that depends on oil from most of its revenue and Oil prices drop at a time when you haven't diversified the economy ..What would a wise president do ?

Ans: A wise president will know that to meet up the revenue deficit from low oil price you will have to improve out put and try expand your agreed quota by any means.

What will a visionless president do?

Answer : He will tense up the fragile peace in the Niger delta by first revoking a proposed university of Niger delta, he would order the EFCC to start investigating ex militants for corruption, he would then order the EFCC to declare Tompolo wanted and infact give him a deadline to turn himself in (who does that) without remembering that till recently Tompolo was in charge of pipelines surveillance for year so had good upstanding of how they work.

Another instance is in a country that has an employment and productivity deficit and depend on small 4 stroke Petrol Generators to drive most of the small businesses because of poor power supply ..what does Buhari do ? He orders the minister of power to increase the electricity tarrif by 50 percent and then goes ahead to increase petrol price by almost double . A wise president would increase petrol and maintain the electricity tariff as it is till the economy improves because increase both at the same time will increase the cost production by over 100 percent thereby driving a rapid inflation..

Bro I can go on and on ..Buhari lacks good decision making abilities infact if you give him the Swedish economy today he will destroy it in a year

5 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 10, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:
The refineries functioning depend largely on crude oil supply which they are not getting at the moment. The supply lines have been under persistent bombing.

Y ar dey bombing it self. all blames leads to bubu

3 Likes

Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by ibietela2(m): 5:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Nothing seems to be working any longer in this country

How come we find ourselve in this pathetic situation? Things has never been this bad.

This is exactly the repeat of 1983 and I think it is high time the military came to our rescue.

Buhari is a silly dullard

Like you were born then?
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by ibietela2(m): 5:58am On Aug 10, 2016
Mylove55:
during ineffectual buffoon, nnpc were refining nothing, but if not d useless sponsor avengers by ogogoro ineffectual buffoon, nnpc would have be producing 100% like what pmb did in 80s. God bless pmb for rescue us from pdp thieves

Seems you are related to demdem
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by obstead200(m): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2016
donbenedict:
Privatize refinery na? Wahala

Oya do Turn around maintenance. Problem

Oya sign licenses for local refineries to exand, na waec be that.

Ok train these youths to become industry experts, they rather send their children abroad.

Long Live Buhari, Long live The Federal Republic of Nigeria.. grin
U have summarized the wickedness of our leaders
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by obstead200(m): 6:13am On Aug 10, 2016
Mylove55:
during ineffectual buffoon, nnpc were refining nothing, but if not d useless sponsor avengers by ogogoro ineffectual buffoon, nnpc would have be producing 100% like what pmb did in 80s. God bless pmb for rescue us from pdp thieves
one question.

Are u retarded or are u simply freaking mad?
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by mystmoze(m): 6:27am On Aug 10, 2016
Maisuya1:
I don't know about others but KRPC kaduna has been working in the last couple of months save some few weeks back, but as at Sunday when I travelled Abuja kaduna route I saw the fire and black fumes back on.
hahahahahaha dat was my thinking those days too when I was residing at ungwan romi Kaduna...viewable distance sight of krpc Kaduna...until a worker there explain to us wots going on.... that's simply gas flaring shikenan.
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Ijscarface: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2016
i believe the question is
Are the refineries repaired and in good working conditions? The answer from the article is No

Lets deal with the point OP made
Re: FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After by Stanbeto: 7:26am On Aug 10, 2016
The Refinery is working GEJ was using it to scam Nigeria. APC i dey hail o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Bello Locks Down Niger Over COVID-19 / Imoh Williams, LGA Chairman Suspended Over Assault On Man Who Called Him Out / Kanu, Igboho: Our Sons Are Not Terrorist - Ohaneze, Afenifere Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.