Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje (13872 Views)

Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 / 2019: As, Sule Lamido, Ibrahim Shekarau Lead PDP / I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Toluwani111: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2016
That seems to be an ordinary order on fiverr "I will ......" for $5 ?

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by oluwasegun007(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2016
Just hold on, State from Lagos....

dat will propel u grin grin grin
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2016
Lagos fukced u over and over. You wanna lead PDP. cheesy cheesy cheesy

This man should know that he is politically defeated. He should just face his pharmacy store undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2016
YOU THAT CAN NOT CLAIM LAGOS FOR YOUR PARTY WANT TO CLAIM NIGERIA.WAKE UP MAN.YOU ARE ON ANOTHER WILD GOOSE CHASE .......
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by castrokins(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2016
Jimi Is A Decent Option. He's Not One Of Them
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by SharkTank(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2016
jaso1:
Bunch of looters. Last year before Jonathan was disgraced out of office this is the only platform he had most supporting clowns. You have started again with your emptiness and shallow brains.
PDP will never rule this country again, we know how to play it best.
By putting a dullard brain dead dictator and a fake puppet pastor in power. Lmao. By 2019. The south east, south south, north central, a portion of the south west(cos you guys always vote both ways cos you are naturally two faced), and a portion of north east will vote for pdp. Game over sucker. P.S As it stands, the North central hate Buhari/apc more than the south south
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by SharkTank(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2016
maoolakanm:
YOU THAT CAN NOT CLAIM LAGOS FOR YOUR PARTY WANT TO CLAIM NIGERIA.WAKE UP MAN.YOU ARE ON ANOTHER WILD GOOSE CHASE .......
Lagos has already sold it's soul to the drug baron. Nigeria is more diverse with lots of options
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
...........If PDP can be wise enough to give an upright and non-establishment Person Like Jimi Agbaje a chance to lead the rebranded PDP, i am toyally going to commit my creativity and innovations to that party............

Bro I am surprised but not moved, I love the man Jimi, I would supported him if he came from a different party, maybe one where the youths support, PDP stands for every thing corruption, if u ever think about Nigeria for the last 10 years all you know and think about is PDP, the looting, stealing, sharing of national whatever among themselves, the sidelining of the people, I support Jimi anywhere but not PDP, I don't trust those guys from here to here with the likes of Obanikoro and co running in the background not saying APC is better but there brought out of the need to resist bad leadership, altho we can argue that they are now there and things aren't as we hoped, oil prices practically died, reserves is no go, we have so much going wrong altho not entirely their fault, it's all just so bad, I wish we could have a new party with the youth guided by someone like Jimi Agbaje, trust me, it would be great.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by claremont(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Has Oyegun won any elective position before?
Pls stop thinking through your anus

Odigie Oyegun was a former governor of Edo state.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by alizma: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2016
GTBANK CUSTOMERS....... check your "pockets" and be sure your money is intact.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by princeakins(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Zombie, your eye go soon clear

Are you sure you are d gender u claim undecided

Ur attacks tho... embarassed suspicious
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by onyeawka80(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2016
jaso1:
Bunch of looters. Last year before Jonathan was disgraced out of office this is the only platform he had most supporting clowns. You have started again with your emptiness and shallow brains.
PDP will never rule this country again, we know how to play it best.
what is dis one saying? Out of point!
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Firefire(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Yeye fowl, grin you wen no fit outsmart the rigging machinery in Lagos is talking about Nigeria.

Dream on dreamer! Ko kan aiye.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by gulfer: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Joseph Jimi, the dreamer lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Handsomecole(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2016
I believe you Jimi Agbaje, just like you lead PDP to victory in Lagos.
It's seems you've collected another loan. I hope you've repaid the one you collected before.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Kiakia(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2016
How can Agbaje possibly do this? He couldn't even win the gubernatorial election in Lagos State.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Goke7: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Ignorance of the highest order, am sure you were not born then when oyegun won election as governor of Edo state. Too much babies we have here on nairaland.

See how hatred for APC has led you to expose your ignorance, it shows how uneducated you PDP supporters are.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by pipolad(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Oyegun was a former elected governor
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Freshwhyte(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
...........If PDP can be wise enough to give an upright and non-establishment Person Like Jimi Agbaje a chance to lead the rebranded PDP, i am toyally going to commit my creativity and innovations to that party............
He is the next chairman of our great party... Rivers state is behind him..
my governor is supporting him
let's all support J.K
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by wildchild1: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by DanJimmy(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2016
JK is OK
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2016
Carmal90:

Which boundaries? Jk was responsible for PDP strong outing in lagos

Please help me tell him and others, Jimi made a lot of young people want to vote, a lot of people really loved him and he delivered his speech well, spoke with passion, you should have seen his Facebook fan page for the Election period, it was probably the 1st time the youth and loads of young people came on board on his personal page, the dude was so real and so down to earth, I just didn't like the PDP thing he stood with.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2016
I'm done with apc/pdp!...i'll rather waste my vote on any other party.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by KanwuliaExtra: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2016
It not about "regaining power", but being productive.
PDP or APC, failure na failure!
Shikena! kiss
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by olamieseun(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2016
Ikoja aye, jk don dey pass him boundary .

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by tunderay(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

I can't believe this, in this era of google?
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by tunderay(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2016
SharkTank:
Lagos has already sold it's soul to the drug baron. Nigeria is more diverse with lots of options
good for lagos brother, they are reaping the benefit, wish my state governor can do same. Even if the governors are stealing, they are still working, every local govt area are witnessing development as we speak.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by SharkTank(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2016
tunderay:
good for lagos brother, they are reaping the benefit, wish my state governor can do same. Even if the governors are stealing, they are still working, every local govt area are witnessing development as we speak.
Good. Then you understand that Nigeria is not Lagos. The power shifts in Nigeria is dynamic and not premeditated by one particular godfather
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by rhymaholic: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2016
Baba that couldn't take over power from ACN, APC after over 4 tries is wanting to take over power at the national level. Jim Agbaje should keep deceiving himself.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by GoodofNaija: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

It seems jimi made this statement at a bar?

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Unveil Igbo Museum Friday In Anambra. / 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions / Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.