Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,535 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje (13873 Views)

Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 / 2019: As, Sule Lamido, Ibrahim Shekarau Lead PDP / I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by tunderay(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2016
SharkTank:
Good. Then you understand that Nigeria is not Lagos. The power shifts in Nigeria is dynamic and not premeditated by one particular godfather
Even at that, an entity like JK do the job, he is a minnow when it comes to national politics. I am sure you know this fact.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by SharkTank(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2016
tunderay:
Even at that, an entity like JK do the job, he is a minnow when it comes to national politics. I am sure you know this fact.
First it hasn't been concluded that he'll end up the eventual winner. 2nd he is running for chairman and not the PRESIDENTIAL candidate. By the way, the man is more popular than Oyegun
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Has Oyegun won any elective position before?
Pls stop thinking through your anus
. How old are u? Oyegun was a democratically elected Governor of Edo State on the plaform of NRC during IBB.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by rollyfemmy: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2016
Is he saying PDP will win Lagos state or PDP winning Presidency...Bro Politics is not your way to success abeg continue with your previous profession.

PDP has already messed up for so many years now and the name cant be revived by just you that could not win a state during an election.

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by ba7man(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2016
If you want OPC Millitants marching up and down Ikorodu road carrying guns and shooting in broad daylight....... support Jimi Agbaje.

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2016
I can't believe somebody can lack so much information even when there is so many means getting informed, shit you are so deformed
Oluwabusobomi:

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2016
goonsmi:
Agbaje said he did not belong to any faction in PDP meanwhile he desire to win an election conducted by a faction to be voted by the members of that same faction . Agbaje is a stupid liar.
. Advance confusion. They thought they can use Shariff and dump him.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by 4wrd9ja: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
...........If PDP can be wise enough to give an upright and non-establishment Person Like Jimi Agbaje a chance to lead the rebranded PDP, i am toyally going to commit my creativity and innovations to that party............
you are seeing him from a distance,he made pdp to loose the governorship in Lagos because he was naive,self centered, self coin cited ,not a team player,a weakling who easily conceded to an opponent despite glaring irregularities and refused to hire competent lawyers to prosecute the case in court because the oba spoke to him and he conceded,with out a thought of his followers and you want such to lead a national party, its a no no with dare consequence if it happened, I was a witness
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by tunderay(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2016
SharkTank:
First it hasn't been concluded that he'll end up the eventual winner. 2nd he is running for chairman and not the PRESIDENTIAL candidate. By the way, the man is more popular than Oyegun
Are you kidding me? Popular than Oyegun in National politics? Who knows Jk in the North even among the PDP people talkless of ordinary citizens. I only know him as PDP candiate in Lagos during the last election. Oyegun was a former Governor for God's sake.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by SharkTank(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2016
tunderay:
Are you kidding me? Popular than Oyegun in National politics? Who knows Jk in the North even among the PDP people talkless of ordinary citizens. I only know him as PDP candiate in Lagos during the last election. Oyegun was a former Governor for God's sake.
If you don't take the last point, take the first two points i made that you agree with and f.uck outta my mentions
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by akoraye(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2016
What is this one saying?
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by ImtiazNupe(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2016
Nobody have upright to resurrect what has already die. -God bless, Ali Modu Sheriff
PDP (power to the traitors)
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by tunderay(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2016
SharkTank:
If you don't take the last point, take the first two points i made that you agree with and f.uck outta my mentions
I don't understand you guys sometimes, a simple discussion will turn to issues, what's "Bleep out ur mention"?
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Carmal90(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Please help me tell him and others, Jimi made a lot of young people want to vote, a lot of people really loved him and he delivered his speech well, spoke with passion, you should have seen his Facebook fan page for the Election period, it was probably the 1st time the youth and loads of young people came on board on his personal page, the dude was so real and so down to earth, I just didn't like the PDP thing he stood with.

The guy did not know ni hate, though I was a registered member of Pdp I. KWARA STATE then,i was impressed by jk when I later relocated to Lagos..jk is real, it took intervention of political structure abd strategies of tinubu to win Lagos state.. people like jk are few in Nigeria politics.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by SharkTank(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
tunderay:
I don't understand you guys sometimes, a simple discussion will turn to issues, what's "Bleep out ur mention"?
Lol. Nairaland made me that way. But for real, bye
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Vatsyayana: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

olodo rabata...go back to elementary school!
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Vatsyayana: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
SharkTank:
By putting a dullard brain dead dictator and a fake puppet pastor in power. Lmao. By 2019. The south east, south south, north central, a portion of the south west(cos you guys always vote both ways cos you are naturally two faced), and a portion of north east will vote for pdp. Game over sucker. P.S As it stands, the North central hate Buhari/apc more than the south south

Go and write it down...in 2019 PDP will only manage to get 25% in 10 states...Just count them out of this...They can't settle until after 2019. That's what the gods said.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by SharkTank(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Go and write it down...in 2019 PDP will only manage to get 25% in 10 states...Just count them out of this...They can't settle until after 2019. That's what the gods said.
e b like you never leave south west in a while. I have lived in the middle belt all my life, Let me tell you something. As it stands now, Buhari is the most hated entity in the north central. People complain about him from morning till night. I have been to 3 MB states in the last 2 months (KOGI, NASARAWA and NIGER). So guard up
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Fox14(f): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jimi is a JOKE!
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by bigmo1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
I hope the Igbos will vote for jimi again. At least there is no lagoon involved.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Angelb4: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
God bless Jimi Agbaje as he accepts to lead our dear party to greatness

On behalf of all Nairaland Wailers, I wish to express our 100% support for the young and vibrant JK

PDP ti take over!

This was how you people hyped this man in 2015, and he failed. Una don start again with JK IS OK. He'll still fail again, then he'll now be known as a perpetual failure. How can he dare drag position with his GODFATHER BG?
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Chimee1: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
when you could not lead yourself to win the governorship last year? A blind man (Jimi) cannot lead blind men (PDP)

#fingerscrossed and hoping you achieve this feat. Me go support anything wey go change this change o!
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by VagileVictor(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Agbaje is a man of courage that cannot be shot out by any Government. I prefer him to the old cargo ex-convict.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by jephito(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
tunderay:

No vex! Who knows Oyegun before he became National Chairman of APC?
BTW, if you are talking of popularity, some governors in the North and East are not as popular as Reps, Senators and commissioners in Lagos State.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by tunderay(m): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
jephito:

No vex! Who knows Oyegun before he became National Chairman of APC?
BTW, if you are talking of popularity, some governors in the North and East are not as popular as Reps, Senators and commissioners in Lagos State.
I love you approach, but let's be sincere, people knows Oyegun, he was a former gorvernor. Who is JK?
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Aarellf: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Is Jinmi Agbaje young?
JuliettaBitch:
I believe in Jimi Agbaje

PDP need an entirely new and young brain

PDP... Power!

Zombies, keep off
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by basadenet: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Agbaje the man to beat, he would surely emerge as the winner. He has the pedigree and qualities required.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Pidggin(f): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
God bless Jimi Agbaje as he accepts to lead our dear party to greatness

On behalf of all Nairaland Wailers, I wish to express our 100% support for the young and vibrant JK

PDP ti take over!

And you my friend are Yoruba? Una don dey receive sense small small grin
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Orikinla(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
Former governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for Lagos state in the 2015 election, Mr Jimi Agbaje has promised that he will lead the party back to winning ways if elected chairman of the party at the Portharcourt Convention.

Speaking with Journalists shortly after he picked the nomination forms for the chairmanship position of the party in Abuja, Mr Agbaje said as a candidate who does not belong to any of the factions in the party, he stands a better chance to unite all the contending forces in the party.

According to him, it was high time the party learnt from its mistakes of the past that cost it power at the national level as well as some states that it had previously won.
He said: "We accept that mistakes were made in the past in the PDP, especially with our internal democracy. So we have to go back to the position of the founding fathers of our party on internal democracy
"And that means that we have go back to our constitution. That is very important. We have to be more all inclusive as we have been thus far. It is about bringing people nearer rather than sending them far away from the party. Everybody must feel to be part of this party.

"what I bring to the table is that I am not a member of any faction or any tendencies. I am in a position to talk to everybody, to ensure that if you love the PDP, then it is time to come back to the zone. I will appeal to those who feel very strongly to join us because Nigeria cannot make the progress it deserves without a viable opposition and that PDP is going to provide that opposition as an alternative government and in a responsible manner.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/i-will-lead-pdp-to-retake-power-in-2019-agbaje/
Talk is cheap.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by RotimiD: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
:DAY DREAMING. :DAY DREAMING.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by PastorOla1: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
NA LIE JO.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by thrugemaster(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

I WEEP FOR THOSE WHO PAID YOUR SCHOOL FEES

Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – / Nigeria’s Judiciary Harbours “corrupt Elements” – Justice Salami / Buhari Receives Corrected 2016 Budget From NASS