Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,785 members, 7,866,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Top Ten Tips For Women From Men Who Hate Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Tips For Women From Men Who Hate Them (393 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Tips For Women From Men Who Hate Them by Geniex(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
I saw a post earlier today, “If you could give women one
piece of advice, without being crucifed, what would it
be?”.

Some of the response are filled with anger but these ones are my faves cause they are either funny, ridiculous or correct.

Well, here we go...

1) Women should a hobby, something that requires effort and intelligence and builds character.
I am so sick of reality TV addicts and/or telemundo, zee world etc. whose only real
interests are complaining about a world they didn’t earn.

2) Deleting fakebook, instaslut, or myfake will improve your “personality". Many ladies live fake lives, have thousands of fake friends and they are actually worried about the number of likes they get or APPROVAL from their fake world.

3) Make yourself useful in areas that don’t involve sex.

4) Grow up, and take responsibility for your own emotions you goddamn overgrown parasitic, entitled infants.

5) Feminism is 100% complete fraud, ALL of it. From the very beginning 50 years ago. Everything you think you know about gender is wrong, so is most of what you think about the world at all. Men are not oppressing women or holding them back. We’ve rolled out the red carpet for you, yet you’re lazy, not all that bright, no ambition, too cowardly and too whiny
with no real interests in anything productive anyway. The only one holding you back is yourself.

6) Do you realize that in the grand scale of evolution, progress and civilization, women contributed almost nothing compared to men?

7) If you want to be truly physically, psychologically and spiritually happy, strive to learn how critically important
it is to set your emotions and feelingsaside while unrelentingly seeking outand attending to TRUTH, FACTS and
and irrefutable INFORMATION, even when it makes you uncomfortable to do so (this is where you’ll find out just
how coddled and spoiled women are and have been compared to men).

cool The more people you have sex with, the less interested guys are in getting into a relationship with you but the more they want to sleep with you.

9) I want to stop here...

For more visit http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2016/08/08/top-ten-tips-for-women-from-men-who-hate-them/
Re: Top Ten Tips For Women From Men Who Hate Them by AceKid(m): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2016
I concur
Re: Top Ten Tips For Women From Men Who Hate Them by Nateben(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2016
WORD!!!

Peace ✌ I'm out.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How The FG Plans To Control Nigerias' Population / Google Search Rank Some Mobile Sites / Out Of Prison Where Is Ber Ber And Christiana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.