Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH (40223 Views)

My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Olibboy: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
fire burn
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by AntiWailer: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sunnycliff:
In as much as I don't support divorce but its arrant nonsense for a woman to lay her hands in assault on a man, that's alien to our African upbringing!

It is alien for Woman to be the bread winner.

Also, it is allien for a man to be sheltered by the wife. It should be the other way round.

So when we remember our culture, we should balance it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by free2ryhme: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Oloshi, if wife has nudes of other men or sends to another, she gets sent out. She finds nudes of other women on Hubby's phone, she gets sent out still. Either way she looses.

what is this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by jerryfisher(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilmax:
fixed
next tym she will learn to use her hand well!!mayb foor tinz like washing ditches.....

2 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by izzymoney(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
She's a gunner[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by oluwasegun007(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pidggin:
She should go in peace before she dies of STD

Vultron...Defender of the universe...

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by KAYD007(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Oloshi, if wife has nudes of other men or sends to another, she gets sent out. She finds nudes of other women on Hubby's phone, she gets sent out still. Either way she looses.

He did the right thing.....if the man had gone home and beats her to stupor...its you internet feminist ultimate warriors that will be shouting physical abuse here and there.

she physically assaulted him...He sent her packing....

if you don't like what he's done...you can go procure another husband for her.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by MzMercie: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pidggin:
She should go in peace before she dies of STD
On point

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by SycophanticGoat: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Did you even condemn her for slapping him? SmH.. Nigerians can only think in one direction. So so sentimental.. SmH.. The man was wrong for having those pics and the woman was wrong for slapping him. She was damn lucky I'm not the man she slapped (although I wouldn't go sharing nudes when I'm married) cuz I'd have given her double dose.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by victorazy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
My sister is men's world. Not our fault, na Eve caused it, pele.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by free2ryhme: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
cococandy:
Why would she wanna stay with him?
Someone cheats on you and is arrogantly unrepentant about it?
Talk about jerk of the year. The Fool has no business being married in the first place. Marriage is for those who can "I'm sorry" when they are wrong. Not those who gloat in their misbehavior.

see this one dey take panadol for another woman headache

Agreed, the husband acted foolishly but she slapped her husband in public is a no no

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by SycophanticGoat: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
KAYD007:

He did the right thing.....if the man had gone home and beats her to stupor...its you internet feminist ultimate warriors that will be shouting physical abuse here and there.

she physically assaulted him...He sent her packing....

if you don't like what he's done...you can go procure another husband for her.

Omo husband na under procurement levels now?? grin grin

I guess the sentimental woman you quoted will be the procurement officer... grin
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by KAYD007(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
faaz24:
Slapped your husband in public and now you're begging in private, what manner of jealousy ?

Please husband forgive her if you can but after she must have apologized on nairaland, sahara reporters, etc

But husband, you no do well at all...why keep nudes?

why can't a man keep nudes on his phone?? where you want make he keep am before if not his phone? print it and use it as his bedroom wall papers??

the nudes doesn't depicts he is cheating....those nudes could easily have come from nairaland sexuality section undecided

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by edorhe14(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
I am not an Advocate for Infidelity but it serves her right.
How will a woman slap her husband thats wrong no matter the offence of the spouse, One should stoop so low to wash ur dirty draws outside and to cap it up, their story is now been shared by a stranger who knows nothing than to judge. And to Share it on Social Media?
Thats just wrong.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by SycophanticGoat: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
cococandy:
Talk about jerk of the year. The Fool has no business being married in the first place. Marriage is for those who can "I'm sorry" when they are wrong. Not those who gloat in their misbehavior.

Are you saying she was right for physically assaulting the man? If a woman had cheated on her husband and got the beating, you'd still come here and blame the man thus telling the woman to run for her life. Let's face the fact, both parties were wrong. Shikina!!
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by 9japrof(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

the truth is that her reaction to the whole saga made it worse for her. To be honest they no born my wife/babe to slap me either in public or in private no matter the reasons. Its a no go boundary for her, even while correcting me for my wrongs, she must do it with all spirit of humility and submission for it to sink down well with me.

i dont blame the nigga tho, if the madam been slap him for seeing a nude pic on phone, that means the nigga might get killed if she sees him with a lady on Adam and eve clothes
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Toks2008(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

See yourself?

You purposely omitted the slapping part.

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by jubrealguy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
malaria:
If I catch you, I go, if you catch me, I still go. That's the slogan
lolz......funny
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Psoul(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
cococandy:

Sis your blood too hot, abeg calm down. I did not see anything to prove that the man was arrogant in the story. She slapped him and he just kept quiet, not hitting back, not making any comment. Is that how arrogant ple behave?

Well, d man did something bad if actually he kept such pic by himself. Mind u, WhatsApp can upload pics from friends and especially those WhatsApp Groups. The woman failed it by slapping her husband publicly.

My sis, d woman deserved bn sent home. Her behavior may have made the man to be unfaithful to her. Her type can starve her husband of sex for months.

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Godwin616: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
The wise woman builds her house but the foolish pulls it down with her hands..Proverb 14:1.... Shikenah.

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Damayor12(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Seun
Lalasticlala

Please take this topic off the Frontpage.. it's not confirmed..
How can a passerby see something happen at a hospital's car park.. few days later, another passerby knows that same couple have been fighting at home..

Does this make sense,
Cheap traffic-seeking bloggers..

Please protect our Nairaland Frontpage,
Nairaland isn't a blog for God's sake.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
She should file for divorce. Claiming she suffered mental and emotional stress upon seeing the nude pictures on his phone. How she felt degraded and lost her temper which was why she gave him a wonderful slap. If he's rich and she wins,she can get half of his fortune and live free. If she loses,she should find him and slap him again.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by engrshakespeare: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
cococandy:

How does a nude pic translate into infidelity. I tire for una
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
toposi4naija:
I'm happy...I'm a man! grin grin

Whichever way......Our Superiority prevails cheesy.......

Feminists....how market?? cheesy

Lols.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by stallion2: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
did u intentionally leave out the 'slap' ?
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by KAYD007(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
cococandy:

Here is a woman that would call her husband a fool. Your kind has been sent packing....

Who's is the man now? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by stagger: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
cococandy:

Another typical Nigerian who just rushes to judgment without getting the facts of the case. The whole thing may even be complete falsehood.

As far as nobody that lives with the couple or the couple themselves have not disclosed the facts of the case (assuming there is any) my conclusion is that there are no nudes, no slapping, no packing, no begging. Period!

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Electroweb(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
greatgod2012:
They both do not have respect for each other.

The man did not have respect for his wife, hence, keeping another woman's nude in his phone.

The woman too did not have respect for her husband, hence, slapping him publicly.

Both are right to have gone their separate ways because a marriage without mutual respect breeds hatred and it's a threat to societal peace.

This is how couples killed each other starts. I support the motion.

Interesting perspective. By the way, are you married? Give a truthful answer.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Well, if truly she found nudes on his phone, it doesnt warrant her to dish out a slap.

Funny thing is women of this era have lost it. Mayb the men too.

WhoTheFukc are you to land your husband a slap in those days?

Anyways, the man was quite irresponsible too but again you have no fukcing right to slap your husband.
I seriously do not wish to be in those shoes. I really cannot tell what my next action would be. Forget being a gentle man. Getting a slap from your wife in a public place shows you are wear the wrapper in your home. My wife will never have the guts to think of that.
There are ways of placing yourself in your marriage anyway.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Lordkylie(f): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
good,nw she can have a better lyf without the excess baggage called her husband. way to go hun and if both of u built the house make sure u tk ur share b4 leaving
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by erico2k2(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
It wasn't the nude pic that sent her packing it was the SLAP
Leas on learnt violence never win wars.dialogue does.
The two great wars came to an end on a round table
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
malaria:
If I catch you, I go, if you catch me, I still go. That's the slogan
d guy was obviously wrong, Buh d woman went too far slapping him in public. Dt was too disrespectful. She would av controlled her anger n poured it out maturely to him at home. At dt, d man would become very sober n penitent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. / Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. / checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.