Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. (40222 Views)

A Female Pastor Aka Powerful Woman Of God Just Married His Born Again Wife. / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by saintftm(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2021
A perfect example of God's Grace. #togetherforever. Papa and Mama got married on 28th August, 1971. 50years of togetherness, through thick and thin. #goldentogether.

267 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2021
NL go soon turn FB now sad

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2021
This marriage lasted because the woman is Feminine to her Husband.
People really underEstimate the power of being Feminine.

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2021
GROWING OLD TOGETHER~What we bachelors pray for but apparently the reverse is the case...

What they've left for us now are ndi chicken and shawarma plus urgent 2k.
Always making us sound misogynistic here

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2021
Nice one.
You can literally see that they have gone through thick and thin together. angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by doubleE70: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2021
wow nice . God bless their family wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Sonnobax15(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2021
cheesy
Men....see loveeeeeeeee cool

Congrats to them cool

They met and married when love was true and women were sensible enough to know what they wanted..

This our generation,if you venture see marriage wey don escape divorce reach better 10 years, thank God lipsrsealed

Make I no talk pass like this make e no be like say I wor insult people mama and wives..

Rubbish..

17 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by MZrapper(f): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2021
Wow!
So inspiring and lovely.
Lalasticlala come and see.

10 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by LikeAking: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congrats to them.

3 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by JovialJune(f): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You must have been living with them for 50 years to know how she was to her husband abi?

All these zeros with their definite assumptions.........

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Wooooow! I love this!!!! Congratulations and may God keep blessing their union and keep them together forever in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by DaddyRochie1642: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
JovialJune:

You must have been living with them for 50 years to know how she was to her husband abi?

All these zeros with their definite assumptions.........

Madam why my statement dey pepper you for body grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by heckymaicon(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Congratulations to them. More good Life in good health & wealth.

1 Like

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nice
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by slawormiir: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ......

They look much like each other

The resemblance ehnnnn

Anyway am not surprised......banging a woman for more than four years will make you look like her especially when it is done without condom not to talk of a whole 50 years

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Jestin: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Baba God, l want this for myself and my wife in the future. Not the one Alex will engage his girlfriend in the morning and the engagement ring thrown away in the afternoon.

13 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by BelovedofLord: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Very inspiringly, cute!

2 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Pumpumking: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
saintftm:
A perfect example of God's Grace. #togetherforever. Papa and Mama got married on 28th August, 1971. 50years of togetherness, through thick and thin. #goldentogether.

angry
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Nuelito: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
So cute....am still looking for my Jennifer
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
dairykidd:
NL go soon turn FB now sad
What is wrong with FB and why compare it with Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Houseofglam7(f): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Pumpumking: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
saintftm:

...ok so u sayin yor parents are 50 years old ....correct?....are they twins sir?(no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by krebdawise(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Na this kinda marriage we dey pray for...no be the gbasgbos ones...

Please hit me up for your graphic design works... I will give you a very cool work...

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by McOluOmo: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
[s]
DaddyRochie1642:
[/s]

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
I Tap into dis Anniversary Blessings!!
Ijn
Amen!! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by NIJJAking(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

2 Likes

Re: Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. by tosxen: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? / checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.