Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,030 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why I Am Convinced God Does Not Speak To Pastor Adeboye By Dr. Ijabla Raymond - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Am Convinced God Does Not Speak To Pastor Adeboye By Dr. Ijabla Raymond (631 Views)

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / ACADIP Challenges Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Replies Dr. Ijabla Raymond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Convinced God Does Not Speak To Pastor Adeboye By Dr. Ijabla Raymond by SoluB: 5:13am On Aug 10, 2016
Last week was quite interesting on Nigeria’s social media space. It started with a video of Pastor Adeboye telling his followers not to marry a woman that can neither cook nor pray for one straight hour. The question that has been on my mind is: does that mean God is deaf? What parent makes their child beg (for one hour) for something they know the child needs? The truth is that prayers, besides making the believer to feel good about themselves, are an absolute waste of time.
http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/africa/why-i-am-convinced-god-does-not-speak-to-pastor-adeboye-by-dr-ijabla-raymond/
Re: Why I Am Convinced God Does Not Speak To Pastor Adeboye By Dr. Ijabla Raymond by chachanga: 5:33am On Aug 10, 2016
Dr jabla, keep impaling urself on another man's stake, eh?, continue! Last time, I checked, they were not forced there.
What would be so bad in at least assuring guarantee of feeding your prospective wife before marrying her? Instead of doing so and expecting utmost faithfulness, from her, in the FACE of serious hunger and suffering?!
Do you even have sisters or daughters? Would you wish them paired off into such near bleak unions?!
Its the Doctor Jambla types are the ones to first cry foul in the face of any marital impropriety from their shackled-&-suffering females after having whined their own way out of paying the lady's proper bride price!
The Pastor didn't suggest amassing millions. He implied just being able to manageably feed ur wife like every other vulcanizer, road-side mechanic and not turning out street urchins like we've been doing for the past 3 decades, in Nigeria.

Nigga, you can't screww ur way out of socioeconomic recession and technological backwardness!

As per the 1hr prayer; he said that to his Church lieutenants i.e. workers & ministers. They're not mere neophytes. Even the Bible specified requisites for it's ministers throughout the Book so stop splitting unnecessary hairs. I'll be you couldn't last 10days in the Middle East mouthing off such gobbledygook like this without them calling out a fatwah on your bony arsse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Convinced God Does Not Speak To Pastor Adeboye By Dr. Ijabla Raymond by orisa37: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2016
Ijabla is a crude and jealous man. God doesn't care about those who either don't want to know Him or ask Him for anything.
Re: Why I Am Convinced God Does Not Speak To Pastor Adeboye By Dr. Ijabla Raymond by OgundeleT(m): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2016
adeboye's zombie has taken over, they have started hurling insults as usual
Re: Why I Am Convinced God Does Not Speak To Pastor Adeboye By Dr. Ijabla Raymond by dayowunmi(m): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2016
So in his (Raymond ijabla) warped thinking, prayer is only useful for making requests to God? and nothing more! Prayer is a means of communication between a caring God and his creation (man), you cannot see God, because he's a spirit, so the only access we have to him is in the place of prayer. It's not every time a child speaks to his father that' it should be all about i need this or that! Jesus prayed overnight, Elijah prayed for 7 hours flat...
Re: Why I Am Convinced God Does Not Speak To Pastor Adeboye By Dr. Ijabla Raymond by tobechi20(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2016
adeboye was giving personal opinion not gods opinion
Re: Why I Am Convinced God Does Not Speak To Pastor Adeboye By Dr. Ijabla Raymond by iamsparrow(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2016
Dr Ijabla is right, Religion has always been an opium to deceive gullible masses. I don't take pastors like Adegboye, Oyedepo, Suleiman among others serious they are ultracrepidarian. Adegboye that covered couple of km without fuel in his car, Oyedepo that has the key to heaven and hell fire. Mr Joshua is the funniest of them all, the man greater than the great Nostradamus, he can see other people's misfortunes but can't see his church.

That's why I like oyinbo people, we should learn and adopt their Civil religion system
Re: Why I Am Convinced God Does Not Speak To Pastor Adeboye By Dr. Ijabla Raymond by babajeje123(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2016
Please, who is he? Pastor Adeboye I know, dr ijablabla I know not.

(1) (Reply)

Because You Believe, It Has Happened! (matthew 8:5-13) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/08/16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/09/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.