Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood (29999 Views)

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! / Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by maedan(f): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
@tounoni

hmmnn, thanks for the expo. I was of course making my own assumptions. And yes, I would assume the OP meant just actors. Hollywood is full of singers, actors, talk show hosts, sportspeople, entrepeneurs etc who are celebrities in Hollywood. It would be tooo wide a margin to include all the stars in Hollywood as a base to choose who the Most Beautiful Lady in Hollywood.

Yawwwn. Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, have lost no respect, they are still admired for their looks. But with all the new young ones too numerous to mention, these two women have rightly allowed the new faces to enjoy some limelight. Timeless or not, "last century" was just a jocular term so no need to get ur hair all in a frizz.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by vanitty: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
Watched jonathan show last night and Barbra streisand in her heydays was very gorgeous, nose and all. . infact she still is
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by MadMax1(f): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2009
Eva Greene
Angelina Jolie
Halle Berry
Megan Dimwit Jolie-Wannabe Fox
Carla Gugino
Ashwarya Rai
Charlize Theron
Salma Hayek
Eva Mendes
Meg Ryan was bloody gorgeous
Catherine Zeta Jones
Monica Bellucci (stunning when younger)
Sophie Marceau
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by spikedcylinder: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2009
Mad_Max:

Meg Ryan was bloody gorgeous

Wow. She finally died? grin tongue
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by MadMax1(f): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2009
She's not aging well. tongue  Marceau, Halle, Bellucci and Hayek are in their forties, like her, and are still gorgeous.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by KennyG6(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2009
i kinda like Cathy -zetta jones, she is quite pretty
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Shola2009(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2009
Charlize Theron! simple
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by baba2nday(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2009
Mine is Marsha Thomason,dat girl is damn beautiful
she acted in 'Black Knight' and 'Haunted Mansion'
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Shola2009(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
^^damn, so true , marsha thompson is a hottie
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Dclique(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2009
Angelina Jolie.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by iice(f): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2009
Mad_Max:

Eva Greene

Love her! Kinda ethereal and dangerous cheesy
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by MadMax1(f): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
Yeah. She just smoulders.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Gamine(f): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2009
I love Catty Jones, shes GAT IT
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by spikedcylinder: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by baba2nday(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2009
do u guys remember parminder nadra from 'Bend it like beckham'
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by spikedcylinder: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2009
^^^ I sure do! I remember she was in a TV series at some point. What does she do now?
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by KennyG6(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2009
cathy zeta jones, kate winslett, gwenth paltroy
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by baba2nday(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2009
Yup,she was on 'ER'(maybe she still is),but don't really know wat she's doin lately,
but she's a really beautiful woman
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by nikonjems: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2009
kim kardashian
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by africhika(f): 3:55am On Oct 18, 2009
angela bassett
eva mendez
phylicia rashad
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by toosoon(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2009
Megan fox is called beauty kiss

Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by toosoon(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2009
beautilicious

Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Kunbee: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2009
^^i think shes ugly but she has sex appeal sha undecided undecided

@OP Kate beckinsale
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2009
Tough Choice. . . but it's Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba I can't really decide which one is more beautiful but if I must I'd pick Jessica Alba

Jessica's Pics:

Angelina's Pics:
[img]http://www.topnews.in/files/Angelina-Jolie_4.jpg[/img]

Take your pick, wink
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Sauron1: 12:29am On Oct 19, 2009
Liv Tyler. wink

Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Kunbee: 12:43am On Oct 19, 2009
Liv is a hottie but i hate d way she opens her mouth
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Sauron1: 12:44am On Oct 19, 2009
Kunbee:

Don't hate!!!
How's she supposed to open it? Like Pete Edochie?? grin
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Kunbee: 12:45am On Oct 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't hate!!!
How's she supposed to open it? Like Pete Edochie?? grin

No she kinda brethes through her mouth jor i hate it jor anyways oga how far
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by TOPE20001(f): 12:46am On Oct 19, 2009
Liv tyler? Are u kidding  me? yea she is pretty but the most beautiful . . Hell no

Kunbee:

Na her papa she resemble na grin
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Kunbee: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2009
Tope wa sere jor u dey feel me
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by TOPE20001(f): 12:49am On Oct 19, 2009
Kunbee:

Tope wa sere jor u dey feel me

Lol . . . . i think Chalize Theron is more beautiful than her tongue
even tho Monica Bellucci is old now, she is still prettier grin
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Kunbee: 12:51am On Oct 19, 2009
Monica bellucci breasts do it for me as for charlize nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khalid Evicted From Big Brother Naija House / BBNaija Winner, Whitemoney Sends Appreciation Message To His Supporters (Video) / BBNaija: Venita Accuses Pere Of Peeping And Standing Behind Ladies In The Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.