Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood (30004 Views)

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! / Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2009
@ Sauron
@africhika
@kunbee
i thought i was d only one A. Jolie looks like a mannequin(dats d name i was lookin 4) she is way overrated n i hate her 4 dat. Even billionaire Donald Trump said he doesn't find her anyway attractive.That sums her up.
I quite agree wit u on Natalie she is simple n gorgeous.(she even has a 1st class degree from harvard). On her being most beautiful in hollywood i don't think so.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
@ Sauron
@africhika
@kunbee
i thought i was d only one A. Jolie looks like a mannequin(dats d name i was lookin 4) she is way overrated n i hate her 4 dat. Even billionaire Donald Trump said he doesn't find her anyway attractive.That sums her up.
I quite agree wit u on Natalie she is simple n gorgeous.(she even has a 1st class degree from harvard). On her being most beautiful in hollywood i don't think so.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2009
@ Sauron
@africhika
@kunbee
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by iice(f): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
LOL way to go on Donald Trump.

I laff in mayan cheesy
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Owen2(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
Zuleikha Robinson,the girl that acted as Gaia in Rome the series.she's got enormous breasts kiss
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2009
@iice dont quite get ur post. U think i made the Donald Trump thing up. Haba!!!
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by rodbel(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2010
Scarlet johansson will be mine, she's got dis fantastic jugs and nice backside, and dat red lips, hmmmm
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by mamagee3(f): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2010
I can't say who since they are all artificial. tongue
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by katty05: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2010
Kate Winslet
Angelina jolie
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by teeluv(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2010
anjelina jolie fine (im tripped shes too manly to be fine)
scarlet is getting pretty old.
Kate winslett she dey try sha.

think ill go for the mix-breed Penelope Cruz
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2010
Eva longoria
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by BabyBrown1(f): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
Angelina Jolie is beautiful but we are not sure that this is natural beauty.
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by ceasyc(f): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2011
momsen123:

Angelina Jolie, Most Beautiful,

angelina jolie beautiful or most beautiful = NO WAY
that pic up there is airbrushed i believe. just check her out on E news and when she's hanging out with brad or her kids

cmon now. sexy = yeah but beautiful = hell no
getting too skinny too, eat some beef bugger or steak gal
grin
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Sentient: 5:36am On Oct 06, 2011
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by elari(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
me thinks Meagan good and Gabriella Union will do
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by VillageBoi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
darqly: Monica Belluci, bellisima!!
Kunbee: Monica bellucci breasts do it for me as for charlize nah

Teehee... we know what films you two have been watching grin shocked grin

Why 99% of the names na boney-axx women... hisssss! lol
Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by sholay2011(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
It's definitely KATE WINSLET. Please, rewatch Titanic naa...this woman is just too beaurriful...

Re: Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood by Ranie(m): 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Well i think the answer depends. As much as these dames act breathtaking roles and feature in great movies, we all have our favourites. And beauty also depends on ur criteria. Some may see a busty chic as beautiful. U'll catch the glamour more on the red carpet. U see Mrs. Pitt is far from the list. I even wonder y Pitt choses her over Jeniffer aniston
* Jessica biel is a beauty to behold so is scarlett johansson
* kiera knightley is not also off the radders these days cos of her looks
* and since hollywood includes artists, the beautiful,sweet n innocent Taylor Swift is also in d list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khalid Evicted From Big Brother Naija House / BBNaija Winner, Whitemoney Sends Appreciation Message To His Supporters (Video) / BBNaija S6: Fans Matchmake Favorites After First Jacuzzi Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.