Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Her Olympus Has Fallen... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Olympus Has Fallen... (607 Views)

Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool / I See A Fine Olympus Has Fallen, What Can You See? Pics / Olympus Has Fallen ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Olympus Has Fallen... by Mist100: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2016
I hear a lot of ladies say "My boyfriend is in Dublin and he works with an advertising agency". My dear you have committed to this man for the past 7years holding on to the promise he is coming to take you to the states once he is settled. I hope you understand that Olympus will not always remain standing and these young men are not smiling. Have an exit point shikena.

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/officialmrmax
Re: Her Olympus Has Fallen... by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Her Olympus Has Fallen... by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Her Olympus Has Fallen... by Mist100: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided

see una mouth

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Guy/lady Get Married??? / When A Gal Wanna Settle Down / He Needs Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.