Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers (33309 Views)

Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Opistorincos(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
You'll surely find it bro
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by seyola(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Weting do GPS tracker?
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Moz22: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
jerryfisher:
did u see the car
which car? I came so I can make front page..didn't knw u were looking for a car.
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by IdrisaHafi(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Where can we locate the chasis and engine no?
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by friendlyadvice: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Dandsome:
Now if the thief is caught and burnt now, others will be screaming jungle justice is not good.

Economy is bad and its affecting everyone.

Thieves and robbers, please if you want to rob, rob the wicked selfish politicians who have stolen our money, and leave the struggling masses alone.

As the thing hard for your side, na so e hard for other people too.

may the Robbers be caught.

Amen

Ah ah that one still no reach na at least them fit beat am make e drink rain water small

The ones wey deserve tyre, fuel and matches na
1. Child molesters
2. Murderous Cultist
3. People wey dey do jungle justice esp when them kill innocent people
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Spells(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hard luck... We gon b on a watch out for ur ride... Don't worry if God brings u to it, he will surly bring u through it.
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by donvicky2007: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bros, you guys should also check the car dealer were the car was bought, as I can see that is a new car, and some of the dealers are into car snatching.
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by fpeter(f): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
cry
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by omogrinnn: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Later rivers state gov Nyesom Wike wil say d state is safe. America last week listed rivers state as unsafe & the governor was crying foul
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by nobledeals(f): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
rollUP:
Wetin concern glo 121 and stolen car ...... I'm confused here

Op used it as a hint of reminder for whoever finds the vehicle and wants to call

2 Likes

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Go to SARS office and ask of akin. Tell him what happened even if na moon den go em go bring am
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by cardoctor(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
I havent seen it but God will help you find it.
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by MMJ(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Dandeson1:
Any reward

I don't expect anyone to make a joke out of this serious issue
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by qintus: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
YOU SHOULD HAVE INSTALLED A GOOD CAR TRACKER AT 40 - 50K TO AVOID ALL THESE MESS, NOW POLICE CANNOT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU WHAT CAN ORDINARY CITIZENS DO FOR. I PRAY U WILL GET IT BACK BUT IT IS NOW A HARD LESSON THAT U MUST USE TRACKING DEVICE
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by USDavid(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
VocalWalls:
It's really sad that despite the continuous plea by well-meaning Nigerians to discourage jungle justice and allow the full arm of law to run its course, criminals have repeatedly failed to pity themselves or other hardworking Nigerians who are in no way, the reason for the hardship in the country.

Way back in 2011, a 'kind-hearted' me was walking down a road (on a UCL match day - this made the whole place empty as almost everyone was probably watching the game). A guy crossed the road to the side I was and started begging me for some cash, he claimed he was hungry, this was at about 9pm. He had come to visit someone and the person's phone was 'switched off'.

I gave him some money from my wallet, and offered to take him to my lodge to pass the night, i was a student then. I didnt even have the slightest idea that he had an accomplice who was walking towards us in the opposite direction. He next thing was a push and a gun facing my stomach before I could regain my balance... That was how I lost everything I had on me that day, including my first blackberry phone.

A repeat happened to my kid sister, she wasn't just robbed, they broke her leg...

Just on Monday night, a friend was robbed at gun point, everything he had was taken away, they almost shot him because he told them his car has no tracker...

So I'm pleading with Nairalanders, being a firm believer in the nairaland community... have you seen this ash-colored Toyota Highlander with registration number AHD 121 AA.

Engine number is: 11298501MZ

Chassis Number: JTEHF21A210017254

The car belongs to a very dear friend, Mr. Okezie Ebubedike, and he worked hard for it.

The car was snatched at gun point from the owner at Alakahia, in Rivers State.

You can easily find that car around Abia State...Around IMO River or Aba..that's where they dissemble stolen Cars. A similar incident occurred around my vicinity, Two jeeps were stolen in the night by robbers. however the cars have trackers and were recovered at IMO river...the next morning at IMO river.
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by macaranta(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Eya
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by jerryfisher(m): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Moz22:
which car? I came so I can make front page..didn't knw u were looking for a car.
oya no vex na
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by caliswise(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Chai! 4 diz Buhari regime, i pray 2 find it IJN
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by henriettanenye(f): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
MadCow1:
The last time my Hommie found a stolen vehicle and reported to the Police, we had to bail him out of jail with 50,000 Naira.. angry

Please are you serious or joking
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by MadCow1: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
henriettanenye:

Please are you serious or joking

I can see your mind is blown.. grin grin

Let me blow your spirit.. The Nigga whose whip was stolen paid over 300,000 Naira to the Nigerian Police to get his whip back.. grin

Don't fhuck with the Police.
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Maxivalue(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
if he had installed tracker in that vehicle, 100% guarantee that it would be recovered and found.

Secure and monitor your cars and fleet with our vehicle tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime

• Track your car on any phone with simple SMS

• Track your car on any internet enable phone/Tablet/Laptop/Desktop/

• Free smartphone & tablet tracking software

• Automatic notification in case of theft

• Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft

• Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen

• Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers

• Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc

• Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs

• Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out

• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)

• Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, English, French, Arabic etc…)

• Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles.

• Monitor your car anywhere in the world

Office and Home Installation available

CALL 08035805912 NOW to Order

2 Likes

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by greggng: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
since he worked hard for it, you need not be afraid cos God will bring back that car to them. Come back here and testify Cos God doesn't fail
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by LOVEGINO(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Moz22:
My grandmother likes to wear skirt
she still dey run package be dat na grin
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by LOVEGINO(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
MadCow1:
The last time my Hommie found a stolen vehicle and reported to the Police, we had to bail him out of jail with 50,000 Naira.. angry

hahahahahaha! Dis is Naija! My beloved country just like heaven where everything is possible.
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Uncleodi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
You forgot to tell us the year of production.

Don't worry, God will make a way and it will be recovered intact.

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by joinnow: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nigerian buying cars & SUV worth millions and forgetting to put Tracker which is worth 35k - 50k
Is
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by joinnow: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
They will refuse to put tracker which is worth less than 50k.

Make I ask google where the car is joor

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Moz22: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
LOVEGINO:
she still dey run package be dat na grin
u dey dull?
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by sashaa(f): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
They almost shot him 'cause he told them the car had no tracker ?? How come? Shouldn't they be happy the car had no tracker?
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by amb2015(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
it is terrible. the insecurity in the country is alarming. Government is not even helping issues. the youths are no longer willing to work hard again. God will help you to find the vehicle, just send the info to security agencies with rivers and neighbouring states. but next time try and track your vehicle and not just tracking with any company but with NCC/sss certified coy. good luck
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by amb2015(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
sashaa:
They almost shot him 'cause he told them the car had no tracker ?? How come? Shouldn't they be happy the car had no tracker?
they just wanted to make sure that he is telling them the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Shot Dead By Cultists (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Four Women, 2 Others In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / He's Going To Jail Soon For A Crime He Knows Not.. (urgent Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.