Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers (33311 Views)

Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by aspirebig: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2016
Sorry for the loss,hope you find the suv soon. Talking about where to drive and where not drive at night. I usually drive around Ojota,Agidingbi, you know that spot there first gate,Ogba Agege at night. These are the very terrible parts of Lagos to drive at night. Na God dey save man. There is no better secured place in Naija. Cars have been snatched in front of police station in the past. Cars have been snatched in the safest estates,with the owner locked up in the booth. Cars have been snatched inside churches on sunday during service,cars have been snatched on busy roads. So is just God that saves,afterall many other biggger vehicles pass through the same route daily. Tracking is good but some hi tech car snatchers dismantle the tracker in few minutes. There are trackers and there are trackers. One of the best thing is insurance.
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Xclusiv21(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2016
Pls I'll encourage everybody who owns a car to install car trackers.. I've experienced this kind of situation before but my car was tracked and I was able to recover my car after 24hrs.
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by xcommando(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2016
MadCow1:
The last time my Hommie found a stolen vehicle and reported to the Police, we had to bail him out of jail with 50,000 Naira.. angry

And someone here is say police is ur friend
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by rhektor(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Yes in the picture above grin grin grin
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by sashaa(f): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
amb2015:
they just wanted to make sure that he is telling them the truth.

From this, it means it's a risk to have a tracker on your car? Cos if the thieves find out, they may just kill you. I'm thinking of getting a tracker for my car but with this I just don't know.
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by VocalWalls: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2016
obakovich:
Go to SARS office and ask of akin. Tell him what happened even if na moon den go em go bring am

Please do you have his phone digits?
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by VocalWalls: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2016
sashaa:
They almost shot him 'cause he told them the car had no tracker ?? How come? Shouldn't they be happy the car had no tracker?

They thought he was lying
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by VocalWalls: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2016
sashaa:

From this, it means it's a risk to have a tracker on your car? Cos if the thieves find out, they may just kill you. I'm thinking of getting a tracker for my car but with this I just don't know.

Best option is to maintain that you don't have a tracker.

Second option is to get a real and a fake tracker... You deactivate the fake, and leave the real one.
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
The best and safe way for vehicles owners to secure their cars is to install GPS Vehicle tracking device.
Is the best reliable way to secure and monitor vehicles.

BUT THERE'S SOME SECURITY CONSCIOUS TIPS YOU SHOULD WATCHOUT FOR

1.) The tracker must be install in A very hidden place in your car that can't be find easily, not transparent places in your, but today most people don't do that, all they concern about is just to get it install,
2.) Only you and the Vehicle security provider technician should be present where the installation will take place, not with your entire neighbors because not all of them that are deeply happy for you so beware.
3.) After you finally install the tracker, add up to three of your trusted relative phone number as an (authorized number) to your tracker. Because in most event thieve will snatch your car and also collect your mobile phone, so immediately you find your way try to reach out to the vehicle tracking company, or to your relatives. But if you firstly reach out to your relative. Warn them severely that they should not STOP the car immediately , because immediately they stopped the car with the tracker, the thieves might sense that there something like tracker in the car.

The questions in your mind should be ( What should we do? )/Right
Good, there's some step you need to take for you to successful recover your car
1.) After you could have manage to reach out to your relatives that their phone number is authorized to the tracker in your stolen car, or even manage to get the phone yourself , so you could take it up yourself. Fortunate for if the technician that install the tracker connect speaker to it ,.. Then you are lucky , because some will not connect all the necessary accessories , they will like to do fast , fast work as if they're pursing them. There is a command SMS text that you will send to the tracker SIM number from the authorized tracker number, ( because there only number they can receive command from ) after you send the command then call the tracker number, you will be able to listen to every conversation going on in your car, listen to it very well maybe you can get some tangible information that can help you to recover your car. This method is call voice monitoring.
2.) Another you will do is to track it through GPS , GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM. you will call the tracker SIM number then it will send you co-ordinate that will lead you to MAP, where you will see the location where your car currently is. Pls be patient enough to try and get the permanently location of the car before set to recover your car with police's.

Hope this help
www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by amb2015(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
sashaa:

it is safer to install than not to install at all cos they may not believe you even when you don't have . you can WhatsApp me 08063393168 and I will give you a secret that can help you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest ‘Uncle’ For Rape Of 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Lagos (Photo) / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Shot Dead By Cultists (Graphic Photos) / He's Going To Jail Soon For A Crime He Knows Not.. (urgent Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.