Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? (5750 Views)

Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? / Atheism And Morality; Do Atheists Have A Foundation For Morality / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by kobosmalls: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tobitrueman:

Hahahahahahaha, good evening sir, hahahahaha, too much laugh, too much!!!!
Na wa o *laughing tears drops from eyes" hahahaha, I dey follow up back to back. Hahahahaha, they know their atheistic arguments have been proven baseless and illogical thus they are unto Islam now, a religion that is already a self-proven obvious falsified religion. Can't stop laughing men!!! hahaha. It's just too hilarious. Keep it up
Zombie

Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
analice107:

Do you know what you just invoked? The LORD OF HOST. The God Of War. When he shows up...

Wait! You just referred to God as ''The God of war''? . My God is not the God of war but God of Peace and Love...
His wrath can cause a disaster, but he's no God of war.
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by kobosmalls: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

As an Atheist how can you tell the difference between Love and Hate? I ask because atheists do not believe that anything matters especially feelings since we are just a bundle of cells and chemicals. So please share with me how come you can feel hate and love?
Morality or feelings does not come from religion.
If anything, religion is very immoral.
Your god drowning a whole world,killing every first born of Egypt,threatening to burn u in hell,supporting rape,committing genocide in massive scales,promoting human sacrifice,preaching hatred,racism at its highest amongst other atrocities.
If morality comes from religion, how did our forefathers acquire their morals before the white men came with their foolish lies which they themselves have massively abandoned.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by sonofthunder: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

And if you die and discover Islam is the true way Hahahahahahahahaha
"... it is not necessary for us to answer you on this point." Daniel 3:16

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by analice107: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Enlighten me ma
If you have followed the discussion you'd have seen that am a christian who do not believe in good deeds to access the Kingdom of God.
But someone asked me, what if I die and finds out that Allah's way, is the way? Then my responds came; "If I die and discover Allah's way to be the right way, then I would have it easy, because my good deeds will definitely far out weigh my bad deeds. Then paradise would be a walk over for me". But unfortunately, The Good Deeds theory doesn't hold water.

Pay attention here , there are two concepts or ideologies here.
1. No amount of good deeds can guarantee you eternity with the creator. It's only made possible by getting a new life in the spirit, why,? because, only that spirit enters that realm of eternity with Christ. And that new life is given to you when you connect to the life line of The Lord Jesus.

It's likened to a computer which needs a power pack, and the power source.

Take it that, you are the Computer, the power pack is the Lord Jesus, and the Power source is Yahweh.
A Computer needs a power pack to connect it to a power source, before it can boot and come alive. The current runs through the power pack to the computer, without which, the computer, though lying there, visibly seen to be there, can never be useful.

The connection reactivates and brings to life the dead dormant spirit within you. When your body dies in this present material realm, (Your body) the renewed spirit lives on and proceeds (in due time to the realm of the spirits) without which, you'd be locked out. It's like a pass word to a mansion. U don't have it, you don't enter.

2. On other hand, When your good deeds out weighs your bad deeds you are granted access into Allah's paradise. That's not for me.

Meanwhile here is your submission ;

And the good deeds of some atheists don't far outweigh the bad? According to u, I could go on a killing spree, beg for forgiveness a minute b4 I die and still make heaven. How ridiculous.

You are an Atheist, and having no objective purpose to life, why do u need to do any good deeds in the first place. Life means nothing to you, whether you destroy it or preserve it, it's absolute nonsense. But if you decide to do good deeds for whatever reason as an atheist, the question will be, why?

But, on the other hand, you can do great good deeds which out weighs your bad deeds, which will grant you access to eternal life in Allah's Paradise. But as an atheist you don't believe that.
Or, you take up a gun and go on a killing spree hoping to turn around a repent and then die and go to Yahweh's heaven.
I can only talk for Yahweh where i have grounds. And i will say, it's not as easy as that.
If you have been deceived to believe that you can do as you like then turn around and just repent few minutes to when you'd die. (This is really laughable) then so many people would have repented before they died. Is it like you'd be informed when you'll breath your last, so that you can repent then die?

You are indeed the ridiculous one here. You believe someone can commit all the sins, rebel in the manner you atheists do here(BTW, most of you here are teenagers), but you open your big mouths and blaspheme the He spirit and hope to repent when you'd die. God must be working for your dad.

You who went on a killing spree, can on your own kill people? No! There has to be an influence, a force which subjected you under its power, propelling you to do as it directed. Do you think the force will just let you go after its done using you?
There's a big picture. The big picture for God is for you to spend eternity with him in heaven. And the big picture for Satan is for you to spend eternity in hell with him.

Only Jehovah can deliver you from the hands of any force seeking to keep you in chains, use you as it pleases and ultimately drag you to hell with it.

What am saying in essence is this, the power for you to go on a killing spree and then the next minute turn around to repent and accept Jesus at the point of death, IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.

We are being controlled by spirits, believe it or not. But it is to which you are susceptible to, you'll and obey.

This may sound ridiculous to you, but it's true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by analice107: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
kobosmalls:

What you just said is called pascals wager and its a stupid argument and is totally flawed
What if you die and realise your Christianity was a lie and Islam or Buddhism or any other religion is the truth?
You are also implying that you can force yourself to believe in falsehood.

The Wager assumes that God will be impressed by, and happily reward, people who worship just to avoid Hell. An all-powerful (or very powerful) being would gain little from the mental allegiance of human beings. In the same way, it would be pretty pointless for a human to persuade the inhabitants of an anthill to worship him. The constant harangues and demands for worship by the Abrahamic god as stated in the Old Testament suggest that it might just be an ego thing
Okay then, no shakes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by analice107: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jacksonville:

Wait! You just referred to God as ''The God of war''? . My God is not the God of war but God of Peace and Love...
Go and read your Bible. Jehovah shalom means what?
Jehovah saboth, the Lord of Host, means what?
Please don't quote me if you don't have what to say.
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
analice107:

If you have followed the discussion you'd have seen that am a christian who do not believe in good deeds to access the Kingdom of God.
But someone asked me, what if I die and finds out that Allah's way, is the way? Then my responds came; "If I die and discover Allah's way to be the right way, then I would have it easy, because my good deeds will definitely far out weigh my bad deeds. Then paradise would be a walk over for me". But unfortunately, The Good Deeds theory doesn't hold water.

Pay attention here , there are two concepts or ideologies here.
1. No amount of good deeds can guarantee you eternity with the creator. It's only made possible by getting a new life in the spirit, why,? because, only that spirit enters that realm of eternity with Christ. And that new life is given to you when you connect to the life line of The Lord Jesus.

It's likened to a computer which needs a power pack, and the power source.

Take it that, you are the Computer, the power pack is the Lord Jesus, and the Power source is Yahweh.
A Computer needs a power pack to connect it to a power source, before it can boot and come alive. The current runs through the power pack to the computer, without which, the computer, though lying there, visibly seen to be there, can never be useful.

The connection reactivates and brings to life the dead dormant spirit within you. When your body dies in this present material realm, (Your body) the renewed spirit lives on and proceeds (in due time to the realm of the spirits) without which, you'd be locked out. It's like a pass word to a mansion. U don't have it, you don't enter.

2. On other hand, When your good deeds out weighs your bad deeds you are granted access into Allah's paradise. That's not for me.

Meanwhile here is your submission ;

And the good deeds of some atheists don't far outweigh the bad? According to u, I could go on a killing spree, beg for forgiveness a minute b4 I die and still make heaven. How ridiculous.

You are an Atheist, and having no objective purpose to life, why do u need to do any good deeds in the first place. Life means nothing to you, whether you destroy it or preserve it, it's absolute nonsense. But if you decide to do good deeds for whatever reason as an atheist, the question will be, why?

But, on the other hand, you can do great good deeds which out weighs your bad deeds, which will grant you access to eternal life in Allah's Paradise. But as an atheist you don't believe that.
Or, you take up a gun and go on a killing spree hoping to turn around a repent and then die and go to Yahweh's heaven.
I can only talk for Yahweh where i have grounds. And i will say, it's not as easy as that.
If you have been deceived to believe that you can do as you like then turn around and just repent few minutes to when you'd die. (This is really laughable) then so many people would have repented before they died. Is it like you'd be informed when you'll breath your last, so that you can repent then die?

You are indeed the ridiculous one here. You believe someone can commit all the sins, rebel in the manner you atheists do here(BTW, most of you here are teenagers), but you open your big mouths and blaspheme the He spirit and hope to repent when you'd die. God must be working for your dad.

You who went on a killing spree, can on your own kill people? No! There has to be an influence, a force which subjected you under its power, propelling you to do as it directed. Do you think the force will just let you go after its done using you?
There's a big picture. The big picture for God is for you to spend eternity with him in heaven. And the big picture for Satan is for you to spend eternity in hell with him.

Only Jehovah can deliver you from the hands of any force seeking to keep you in chains, use you as it pleases and ultimately drag you to hell with it.

What am saying in essence is this, the power for you to go on a killing spree and then the next minute turn around to repent and accept Jesus at the point of death, IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.

We are being controlled by spirits, believe it or not. But it is to which you are susceptible to, you'll and obey.

This may sound ridiculous to you, but it's true.

AWESOME!!!!! SIMPLY AWESOME!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
analice107:

Go and read your Bible. Jehovah shalom means what?
Jehovah saboth, the Lord of Host, means what?
Please don't quote me if you don't have what to say.

Hey ma'am don't be rude.. You could have made more sense if you'd illustrated what it meant. I don't see anywhere in the bible where God was termed as a GOD of ''war''.

God of wars were ancient greek gods..don't try depict my GOD in that manner... How can you be filled with the holy ghost when you can't comprehend a simple verse? . God will fight for his beloved, that doesnt depict him as a GOD of war.. Jehova shalom means GOD is peace. A True christian will always comprehend the scriptures through the help of the holy spirit. Now, better make researches and humble yourself.

P.s i'll quote u a thousand times, the least you can do is ignore , ok?. Ciao!
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by analice107: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jacksonville:

Hey ma'am don't be rude.. You could have made more sense if you'd illustrated what it meant. I don't see anywhere in the bible where God was termed as a GOD of ''war''.

God of wars were ancient greek gods..don't try depict my GOD in that manner... How can you be filled with the holy ghost when you can't comprehend a simple verse? . God will fight for his beloved, that doesnt depict him as a GOD of war.. Jehova shalom means GOD is peace. A True christian will always comprehend the scriptures through the help of the holy spirit. Now, better make researches and humble yourself.

And Jehovah Saboth means what?
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by analice107: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jacksonville:

What does the LORD OF HOST means?
You probably think it means God is like the Fulani Herdsmen or the Waring Emperors of old. No. But one of his attributes is Jehovah Saboth. The God or war, the Lord Strong, the Lord mighty in battle.
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
analice107:

What does the LORD OF HOST means?
You probably think it means God is like the Fulani Herdsmen or the Waring Emperors of old. No. But one of his attributes is Jehovah Saboth. The God or war, the Lord Strong, the Lord mighty in battle.

I chose to ignore that knowing fully well you were wrong, but you chose to bring it up again ,wow shocked.

Lady, are you truly a christian or you're just doing a 'hearsay' ?.. For Christ sake ma'm , these names are names of appraisal and it's Jehova Sabaoth which clearly means 'The lord of host or of armies'.

Here is another mis-interpretation. Now look, this doesn't mean God is a god of war undecided...That name points that God will fight our battles with his army of angels...That's a defense mechanism with power.

We don't have to go back and forth. The problem here is just plainly comprehension of Exodus 15 vs 3. But if you insist, then it's fine smiley. Goodnyt.
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by analice107: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

AWESOME!!!!! SIMPLY AWESOME!!!

O wow. This makes me very happy coming from you. Thank you sir. God bless.
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by analice107: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jacksonville:

I chose to ignore that knowing fully well you were wrong, but you chose to bring it up again ,wow shocked.

Lady, are you truly a christian or you're just doing a 'hearsay' ?.. For Christ sake ma'm , these names are names of appraisal and it's Jehova Sabaoth which clearly means 'The lord of host or of armies'.

Here is another mis-interpretation. Now look, this doesn't mean God is a god of war undecided...That name points that God will fight our battles with his army of angels...That's a defense mechanism with power.

We don't have to go back and forth. The problem here is just plainly comprehension of Exodus 15 vs 3. But if you insist, then it's fine smiley. Goodnyt.

I can see you have issues with "War", and since you term war to be violent, you do not want to associate the God of Peace with Violence.
Your problem will dissolved if you would understand what kind of War is attributed to Jehovah, and who this "War" is against.

You just rightly called Him the "LORD of HOST" meaning the Lord of Armies.
What Armies?
What does Armies do? Do they fight? Maybe not, as far as you are concern.

Guy, the "War", here, is not against man or the inhabitants of the earth.
Sleep in peace, Jehovah is not at war with men, But he is a mighty man in battle, the Hordes of Hell.
Another thing, I think you are seeing it as Jehovah himself standing up to wage war against his opponent. No, his Angels do that, and when they do, they stand in His name, not in their own names.
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by analice107: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jacksonville:

I can see you have issues with "War", and since you term war to be violent, you do not want to associate the God of Peace with Violence.
Your problem will dissolved if you would understand what kind of War is attributed to Jehovah, and who this "War" is against.

What Armies?

Sleep in peace, Jehovah is not at war with men, But he is a mighty man in battle, the Hordes of Hell.
Another thing, I think you are seeing it as Jehovah himself standing up to wage war against his opponent. No, his Angels do that, and when they do, they stand in His name, not in their own names.

My God is a God of War, as well as a God of peace. He is a two edged sword. He kills and makes alive.
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by raphieMontella: 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

As an Atheist how can you tell the difference between Love and Hate? I ask because atheists do not believe that anything matters especially feelings since we are just a bundle of cells and chemicals. So please share with me how come you can feel hate and love?
sometimes(most times) love is determined by a stupid smart as* chemical released by the brain...its called oxytocin...
It dictates the level of affection a woman shows to her child during childbirth...etc
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
raphieMontella:

sometimes(most times) love is determined by a stupid smart as* chemical released by the brain...its called oxytocin...
It dictates the level of affection a woman shows to her child during childbirth...etc

I will just say that u are lucky i am tired tonight so need to rest myself for a spiritual assignment in early hours of tomorrow so let me just ignore this your Oxytocin gist.

Have a good night
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by hopefuLandlord: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by raphieMontella: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

I will just say that u are lucky i am tired tonight so need to rest myself for a spiritual assignment in early hours of tomorrow so let me just ignore this your Oxytocin gist.

Have a good night
thanks..have a good night's sleep.
Bt i can assure u...the bond formed between mother and child during childbirth is determined by oxytocin...u can try to prove me wrong...bt its a fact..
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
analice107:

What Armies?

My God is a God of War, as well as a God of peace. He is a two edged sword. He kills and makes alive.

Aha!.. Thanks for sharing tho' , no mis understandings.. I get your point of view ...

Sweet dreams..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by analice107: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

Aha!.. Thanks for sharing tho' , no mis understandings.. I get your point of view ...

Sweet dreams..
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jacksonville:

Who tell you. .a blood-thirsty middle-eastern towel head who hides behind the credible shadow of Jesus grin grin
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
everydayperson:

Who tell you. .a blood-thirsty middle-eastern towel head who hides behind the credible shadow of Jesus grin grin

What are you saying now? undecided
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by Incrizz(f): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
winner01:

grin
Na so oo my brother grin grin

They will storm your thread with their truckload of straws, ready to change whatever argument they cant win.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4037751_133126891159928907384483226798393719025844n_png_jpegcecf00bb497656ff5a87a73ba3e3052e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4037864_114070659710734962700266268421185786363973n_png_jpeg79c500eb518d2c24142a6db012b6eb65

Ask them a simple question why they are obsessed with a non-existent God, they will proceed to write one long paragraph of nonsense.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4039220_s7986427edit_jpeg22fbb761f3a92e309bbed8760aeb4733

But what we do know.

Here are the principles of atheism grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4075862_133155301159626744081366748265456593576817n_jpegde6eec367e99932e9a79c8ec9d4e1922

But really atheists crack me up. Tell them "God is good" or "God bless you". They could give you two pages of insult.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4076255_1289150311153863318387417125702613229906747o_jpeg70169bd7c885f9c6d48c379515435ae5
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4075994_11138608943929862317723834622644095295398n_png_jpeg2a524afb1aa39a114df5d6fa80ca16de

People could learn about the atheists logic grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4076234_1279440210989485334825218759631624810708211n_jpegd00f91d7a3e347c8508eff189ac37a9f

and their futile attempt to alter their meaning of atheism.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4076242_1203889711153861451720936240045213250362501o_jpeg4f6aff35b721e5ac3edf7cf4c753f218

They then give themselves pretentious monikers like free thinker, rational, logical etc. And if you're not an atheist, then you cant be any of these
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4075871_13312921102065106783513395722451603362018802nedit_jpeg3839abe8dafba61137a38c99314a3e98 www.nairaland.com/attachments/4037787_atheism15_jpegbdf0edbf02c4a92fb392bbe6632e5426

They demonize and criticize those who practice real science.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4076069_1192426810067715260335562532961286479769851n_png_jpege4d08bef683619458f0dde2448b8225f
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4065127_1366905811415868691971121207328740869455296n_jpeg20616ae3b5c9815b93bf4d4344f830d7

And exalt pseudoscience just to further their atheistic agenda.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4075883_1390319910965589003912462907764337046071513n_jpeg9bea7fa4b58277362845c6e6a0e0b150

Then they post several topics of false prophets not following the teachings of Christ, just so they can justify their atheism and gain more followers. But we know that:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4039784_img20160628wa009_jpegf8b3824bd0a7161bad98ba8617426913

Some of them will even open threads on "peaceful" buddhism encouraging people to follow buddhism.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4038483_123164401054439581266750311872869293758517n_jpeg6613fb16f25f0db1f154b00734b6e1cc

But really, just see the difference.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4075825_1188536410055295494910874071068609882359057n_jpega92c48895f9ee25e677bfb97524f3fe3
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4075857_117506529855241214916301349885096732753723n_png_jpeg8e8f62244e9e20a875bd041f94f09d1a

I just have a piece of advise for atheists here
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4076909_139067555511704284004787460355201895558027n_jpegd42cac8ff7ca196c8004067dc780cf6a www.nairaland.com/attachments/4037862_s10357430edit_jpega75ca8aacd4119e7284932f74a93ae01
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2016
I love this thread
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by lepasharon(f): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Damugu grin
Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by hahn(m): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
4everGod:
I love this thread

International scammer spotted! cheesy grin

Otematum come and see your guys Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by lepasharon(f): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
When I thought the 419 has arrived for real undecided
Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme, the first son of late Ekwueme1 of Umuajata, Olokoro, Onyemaechi Ekwueme of Umuahia state. Your son Raphael Victor Ekwueme shall grow up to realise that his father was a 419. I'm sure you will also teach him the 419 business early in his life, so it will now be an affair of family 419ers because Lucy Ekwueme your wife is also a 419ess and your relatives (here on NL which we shouldn't mention her name grin ) is also a 419ess.

I wonder why the Ekwueme family are slaves to 419 business.

cc: Availableisme, Felixomor cheesy

Chai..Otem you have slaughtered this guy sha. Even his generations shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? by lepasharon(f): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
4evergod3 shocked I see you viewing. Anything to say?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right For Churches To Record Tithes? / Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. / Boko Haram, 'the Illuminati' And 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.