Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Adeboye And The Zombie Theists Causing Problems Here And There Since Constantine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye And The Zombie Theists Causing Problems Here And There Since Constantine (525 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye And The Zombie Theists Causing Problems Here And There Since Constantine by lawani: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
ADEBOYE AND THE ZOMBIE THEISTS CAUSING PROBLEMS HERE AND THERE SINCE CONSTANTINE.

Even if I had said there is no God, what is Adeboye's business with that?, but then I never said that, because as a rule, I do not say things I am not convinced of. I am not convinced there is no God. I infact easily accept that there is God but the God is by all means, a Gentleman and not a nervous wreck and savage beast as depicted in the Bible and the Quran. The God I agree exists, that has power over me, is Olodumare as known to my ancestors. The Gentleman God of utter objectivity. I agree that God exists. He is the father of all and custodian of all the creative energy. I accept the theology of my ancestors and totally reject that of Jesus and Mohammed. So, atheism for me is a no go area and infact I am positive that atheism is caused by Christianity and Islam. As in, if no Christians and Muslims at all, then there would be no atheists at all. Atheism is a reaction to religion and atheism occurs mainly in traditionally Christian and Muslim nations. Those are nations and/or individuals who are suffering from post religion traumatic stress. It does not apply to Japan or China. Religion has demented and debased a huge population of peoples in huge swathes of territories in the past centuries, corrupted the psyches of vulnerable peoples and cultures, leaving them rudderless and disoriented. This has been ongoing since Emperor Constantine of Rome accepted Christianity as a state religion and began the task of converting by force of arms, killings, arson, genocides and intimidation. That was the norm for centuries. An evil cloud fell on Christian held areas, then Muslim held areas. Many resorted to atheism in the modern age. They are descendants of forcibly converted Christians and Muslims.

Without Christianity and Islam, there would be no atheists. The topic would not even come up since not being spiritual is not wrong in other spiritualities that are based on cultural or traditional theologies.

So, Adeboye after the fashion of the people before him, went for the kill because I would not be his slave and a Jesus zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye And The Zombie Theists Causing Problems Here And There Since Constantine by orisa37: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
They are not causing Problems but quelling them. That's what they are Apostles for, for there will be no Problems in Heaven when they get there.
Re: Adeboye And The Zombie Theists Causing Problems Here And There Since Constantine by chachanga: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
I smell kush wink...

Does anyone smell the pungent heady odour of Egbeda Kush in here cool grin?!
Re: Adeboye And The Zombie Theists Causing Problems Here And There Since Constantine by lawani: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
orisa37:
They are not causing Problems but quelling them. That's what they are Apostles for, for there will be no Problems in Heaven when they get there.

Can God put all the brainwashed mofos in thesame heaven without law and order breaking down?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye And The Zombie Theists Causing Problems Here And There Since Constantine by Ranchhoddas: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
Very insightful I must confess.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye And The Zombie Theists Causing Problems Here And There Since Constantine by hopefulLandlord: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
This is deep, so deeeepppp
Re: Adeboye And The Zombie Theists Causing Problems Here And There Since Constantine by hopefulLandlord: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
lawani:

Can God put all the brainwashed mofos in thesame heaven without law and order breaking down?

Nah, sin actually started in heaven, right under Yahweh's nose grin

Deluded people
Re: Adeboye And The Zombie Theists Causing Problems Here And There Since Constantine by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 12, 2016
Sometimes the best way to fight the people who persecute you is by not fighting. So long as you fight by your own strength, God will not fight your battles because he does not share glory with men. You stop fighting your own battles by letting go of bitterness.
Re: Adeboye And The Zombie Theists Causing Problems Here And There Since Constantine by lawani: 5:25am On Aug 12, 2016
Muafrika2:
Sometimes the best way to fight the people who persecute you is by not fighting. So long as you fight by your own strength, God will not fight your battles because he does not share glory with men. You stop fighting your own battles by letting go of bitterness.

God does not fight for Aborishas. That is Christian and Islamic bullshit. Olodumare provides resources, that is all. You then use those resources to attack your enemies. You are also free to set them free. As per what Adeboye did to me personally, he does not deserve death, afterall, what is the bigdeal in bankrupting someone, making insanity charms, and preventing ladies from marrying him and people from partnering with him? No big deal. I am not bitter since what I gained is more than what I lost. Why cant you reason that out?

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Owing Me N2.1m Debt Refuses To Pay, Pastor Cries Out / 5 Household Chores With Spiritual Benefits / Victims Of Zamfara Killing Not Christians - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.