Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,144 members, 7,829,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) (66821 Views)

South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Woman, Friends Arrested For Dumping Lover’s Body Inside Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by yori: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2016
What pains

He paid for unlimited sex fro a young girl in the university....as according to you..the sugar daddy is the one in pains?!!

What about the sugar daddy's wife? She no dey in pains abi?

What about the poor girl wey gree to open her pum pum...she's also not in pains?

Na only the man. Oya...go kill too na...sebi you get correct alibi for you dumb head...

Anusiemgood:

why will she be so wicked this...Do u know the pains it has caused this man to train her throughout her stays in school...let her rest in hell joor

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Mckandre(m): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2016
hakunajay:

While the guy killed her, you mean?
at list u got the message undecided
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by classicniyen: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2016
the lady make him squander a lesson for all girls that think they are wise may god forbid bad thing if such thing happen to me and i later ascertain hmmmmmm
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
Na wah oooo... So Sad.

There are many fishes in the River na :')

There is only one gold fish for any man...u don't ever be a gold fish for d wrong man....very dangerous
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2016
yori:
Why you bringing gender into it??

So..you cannot give me a sensible feedback on this topic until you know my gender?

Dumb Dumb Dumb...

i know now u are a girl, the truth is that u guys are quick to collect money from a guy even if u dnt love him and later u start giving him crap excuses why u dnt love him, i mean what do u girls take guys for?,some kind of micky mouse?, though if it were me i wouldnt go to that length , but common all guys aint d same. ps, i am not supporting murder .
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by yori: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2016
So, the sugar daddy is right to kill out of jealousy and the dead girl is wrong because she's a 'sugar-daddy heart-breaker', abi??

I get you now. No point saying anything else to you.

royalvalentine19:
see i wont argue with you.. You are good at it, but here is the thing, if a girl has no source of income, eh ! Let her do minor job .. Its not that you will go about doing shoki with rich men. See? I teach and at the same time, i study, wtf are you telling me? I know of young beautiful girls on campus, they work as janitors in peoples houses, i have read a trending story here,of a lady that makes sandals to see her self through school.. If that lady couldnt continue she should drop out rather than lose her dignity, she don dey do am tey tey .. This one caught up on her.. Stop been childish and think

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by yori: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2016
You just did, FOOL!

sulesadat:

i know now u are a girl, the truth is that u guys are quick to collect money from a guy even if u dnt love him and later u start giving him crap excuses why u dnt love him, i mean what do u girls take guys for?,some kind of micky mouse?, though if it were me i wouldnt go to that length , but common all guys aint d same. ps, i am not supporting murder .
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by yemisi42(f): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2016
Such a pity,May her soul rest in peace,its such a great feeling been a member of nairaland,I LUV U ALL
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by july66: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2016
AgentOrange:
I totally condemn the killing of this girl but why are girls like this?

After draining a man dry of his hard earned resources you now turn around and dump him.

Not all men can take this and walk away.

This guy lost it and decided to terminate her life.

Too bad! embarassed
stupid man. He has his own family & while it lasted he paid & had his fun. Should the girl not think of having a family of her own? Or perhaps she should hang on with him until she is 30yrs. Foolish man. You have to pay the price too & be separated from your own family.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2016
yori:
So, the sugar daddy is right to kill out of jealousy and the dead girl is wrong because she's a 'sugar-daddy heart-breaker', abi??

I get you now. No point saying anything else to you.

if you say so! sad
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2016
yori:

You just did, FOOL!

i wont insult you back but d word u just used on me is inappropriate , i mean its not right, do we go about insulting ourslves loke this?, i mean lets respect each oda.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by yori: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2016
FINALLY!

SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY THINKS THE WAY I AM THINKING.

GOD BLESS YOU...PLEASE TELL ALL THESE DUMB MUDAFUCKERS COMING HERE TO CHAT SHIT A BLAME A POOR DEAD GIRL !!

july66:
stupid man. He has his own family & while it lasted he paid & had his fun. Should the girl not think of having a family of her own? Or perhaps she should hang on with him until she is 30yrs. Foolish man. You have to pay the price too & be separated from your own family.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2016
Trina0936:

Don't mind him! At least now he would also rot in jail hopefully undecided

Nigerian are to hasten to judge...... is an allegations. .is confirmed that the sugar daddy did it
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by yori: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2016
Dude...I am not being rude..but you really ARE a fool...

sit down and have a re-think....and maybe you won't be a fool anymore

You come here to praise a sugar daddy for killing a poor young girl simply because she said she has had enough! You completely forgot the Sugar daddy himself...and all you did was to blame a dead girl. Then you went on to ask for my gender...like that would help you stupid points.

So, yea....if you keep coming here to praise the sugar daddy..then you'r a FOOL

sulesadat:

i wont insult you back but d word u just used on me is inappropriate , i mean its not right, do we go about insulting ourslves loke this?, i mean lets respect each oda.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2016
yori:
Dude...I am not being rude..but you really ARE a fool...

sit down and have a re-think....and maybe you won't be a fool anymore

You come here to praise a sugar daddy for killing a poor young girl simply because she said she has had enough! You completely forgot the Sugar daddy himself...and all you did was to blame a dead girl. Then you went on to ask for my gender...like that would help you stupid points.

So, yea....if you keep coming here to praise the sugar daddy..then you'r a FOOL

its a shame i had dis conversation wit u, its embarrasing.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Macgabe(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2016
DirtyGold:
Sugardaddy refused to retire so, he served her the ultimate bitter candy. Warapirri!

RIP to the dead and a lesson to the living. Stop feeling 'so smart' when dealing with people because not so many people will be gentle when 'treating' your folly.

What's tha business?
There was no where in the post where the killer was referred to as her "sugar daddy". The guy may be hoping to settle down with the girl hence the reason why he sponsored her through school.
Lesson to guys, don't sponsor(fully) any lady to school to avoid such heartbreak. You can only support her during the course of her education. Ladies tends to meet plenty guys in school and as such, may decide to leave you for another. Lesson to ladies, don't put any guy in such condition if you know you won't settle down with him. Not all guys can take such. RIP to the lady
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by yori: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2016
Very Very Embarrassing Indeed!

I wish I could see your face...see the face behind the dumb reasoning. Shame

sulesadat:

its a shame i had dis conversation wit u, its embarrasing.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by wilyparker(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2016
What a loss to the family, she had parents, brothers & sisters who had great hopes on her.
they have high hopes on her but couldn't support her hence she fell on the wrong hands
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by wadetaw202: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2016
yori:
So from the way you quoted bible...na the dead girl be the witch wey manipulate SUGAR DADDY WEY WANT FRESH PUMPUM, abi?

Kai Nigeria....there is no way forward.

Dem don carry bible come to justify this poor girl's death.

SMH

The girl manipulated the man into sponsoring her education only to elope with some other guy when she had duped the poor man; yes, that is manipulation..... And it is is witchcraft!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by yori: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2016
Please tell me, what are you still doing here when ISIS needs interpreters like you to achieve their atrocities??

Because it seems you know how to interpret the bible very well for your own selfish acts.

Please quickly come and go...we are trying to filter out people like you and na there fit you pass, no lie!

wadetaw202:

The girl manipulated the man into sponsoring her education only to elope with some other guy when she had duped the poor man; yes, that is manipulation..... And it is is witchcraft!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2016
yori:

hahaha,i meaning i am highly embarrased to have had a conversation with a useless mofo like u danburo uba shege
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Isiji: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2016
sulesadat:

haba looks like u really saw me in your dream cuz these attacks are much for me, i dnt know ur gender , before i will say anything i will wanna know ur gender, u a male or a female?, cuz i am ready for u now, mr or mrs thinking?

i pity the way u and ur people are reasoning. i see bitterness, loser in ur lettering and believes nothing good can come forth in this age we are in. #GROW-UP
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by sexyellency(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Buhari, you will not go unpunished
And u will not go untreated

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2016
yori:

haha i mean i am highly embarrassed i had a convo with a shit head mofo like u, danburo uba shege
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
Na wah oooo... So Sad.
There are many fishes in the River na :')
Yea, buh its not always easy.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2016
yori:
Let me ask you a question

so..as you b sugar daddy..wey sponsor young 20 yr old girl throughout her university....were you only looking at her?

Won't you have sex with her throughout that time, as a reward of you sponsoring her ...? Is that not enough for the girl to offer too?

Ofcourse, the girl probably could not sponsor herself to school...but has no money, the sugar daddy on the other hand had the money and wants sex sex sex..... So let me ask, is the money more important than the pussy this girl was offering to the man? Ehn

you think if this girl had enough money, she would still open leg? What if this sugar daddy of a man was abusive towards her..and she managed till she left. Must she be forever grateful? What kind of stupid mind-set do this Nigerian men have??

see i wont argue with you.. You are good at it, but here is the thing, if a girl has no source of income, eh ! Let her do minor job .. Its not that you will go about doing shoki with rich men. See? I teach and at the same time, i study, wtf are you telling me? I know of young beautiful girls on campus, they work as janitors in peoples houses, i have read a trending story here,of a lady that makes sandals to see her self through school.. If that lady couldnt continue she should drop out rather than lose her dignity, she don dey do am tey tey .. This one caught up on her.. Stop been childish and think
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2016
AgentOrange:
I totally condemn the killing of this girl but why are girls like this?

After draining a man dry of his hard earned resources you now turn around and dump him.

Not all men can take this and walk away.

This guy lost it and decided to terminate her life.

Too bad! embarassed
did she force him to train her? dont be surprised if this sugar has wives with kids at home.now the children will be left without a father.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by wadetaw202: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2016
yori:
Please tell me, what are you still doing here when ISIS needs interpreters like you to achieve their atrocities??

Because it seems you know how to interpret the bible very well for your own selfish acts.

Please quickly come and go...we are trying to filter out people like you and na there fit you pass, no lie!

I Dont have time for your nonsense
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by nuelzz04(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2016
lielbree:
sad
What a stupid write up. Was the man not sleeping with her while paying her bills?
I in all totality condemn wat d man did, u said he slept wit her so DAT means he was paid back .....m sure if d guy had seen it as paying for sex he wud v patronize a prostitute instead atleast he wudnt pay a prostitute's sch fees....saying he was getting sex makes no meaning to me at all......or didn't d lady enjoy d sex?......BTW DAT man shud rot in jail he deserves no mercy
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2016
mumu old man undecided undecided undecided.u probably have wives with kids and grand kids and u chasing after a girl old enough to be ur grand dauther.make dem lock am inside cell throway d key.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by yori: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
sulesadat:

haha i mean i am highly embarrassed i had a convo with a shit head mofo like u, danburo uba shege

Whatever that means..you always be a fool for giving dumb comments on this thread...good thing is a lot of people are reading it and can see it for themselves. No stress.

In case you don't wanna b a fool anymore...stop typing shit.

Oh..btw...Feel free to hook an 18yr old up...send her through to university...since you pay for sex....then when shes' through and says she wanna move on..feel free to kill her..cus according to you, na only woman dey wicked and you also went through a lot of PAINS to give her education.

Ode oshi. Tell me who u epp?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? / Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car / Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.