Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,139 members, 7,856,552 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) (66913 Views)

South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Woman, Friends Arrested For Dumping Lover’s Body Inside Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by yori: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
rigarmortis:

what sort brain dead mofo are you.

what brought about the stewpid yarns above?..........its obvious you need to jump off a cliff ASAP

Obviously the guy is an idiot....please try and avoid him...I know I have...dunno how many times one can call an actual fool a Fool in one day!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by d4gmail: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Why did she die with her hands raised up?

AgentOrange:
A 22-year-old lady has just been reported dead. The lady was allegedly killed by her former lover and sponsor for dumping him.

A close friend to the lady took to his Facebook account to post pictures of the lady, describing how she was killed. He said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154422035328249&id=126947928248&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154422035328249%3Atl_objid.10154422035328249%3Athid.126947928248%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A1654275135842260557&__tn__=%2As
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
rigarmortis:

what sort brain dead mofo are you.

what brought about the stewpid yarns above?..........its obvious you need to jump off a cliff ASAP

and ur own brain is full of shiit, dan buro uba shege.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by hoodua467(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Is the label of sugar daddy correct? A sugar daddy is someone in a relationship for the sweetness of sex, company etc and pays willingly for it. The above case is likely to be that of an older man dating a younger girl, with designs on her after her graduation!!! I know of that kind of relationship in which an old bachelor picked a young girl, sponsored her through out the University and the girl went for youth service and dumped the older bachelor!! The man died of broken heart within 2years of breakage!! He had pinned his hope of marriage on this girl. Rearing, nurturing a young lady for marriage later usually backfires. Take your choice from the pool available and work out for the best!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by yori: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
sulesadat:

and ur own brain is full of shiit, dan buro uba shege.

You are back ?! You never listen.,,,well Fools never listen anyways. Lolllllllllll

Thank God Im not the only one calling you a Fool here today.

When u gonna stereotype Rigarmortis too...? Because you are really good at that....olooshi somebody.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
the way that guy is commenting on his facebook, read the comment the thing be like say na the girl dump am then he kon retaliate...... hmmmmm
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by lielbree: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
nuelzz04:
u just called d deceased a prostitute den.....u can look up dat word in ur free time
So be it!
In that case any woman who takes money from a man which is like 90% , are prostitutes.
Nigerians can be so hypocritical it's sickening. Do you have a mother? Sister? Daughter? Or even gf?
Have they ever collected money or gifts form any man they are dating or even married to? Would you call them prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
yori:

You are back ?! You never listen.,,,well Fools never listen anyways. Lolllllllllll

Thank God Im not the only one calling you a Fool here today.

When u gonna stereotype Rigarmortis too...? Because you are really good at that....olooshi somebody.

i replied him so u could see and com bak, thank God lets finish what u started, i warned u tot u only know hw to insult, ur sorry is back, u will try talk to me may be i can help u get to iraq?, or to netherland to go wash dead bodies or to go prostotute, am sorry cant help ur sorry as , maokaci.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by yori: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
sulesadat:

i replied him so u could see and com bak, thank God lets finish what u started, i warned u tot u only know hw to insult, ur sorry is back, u will try talk to me may be i can help u get to iraq?, or to netherland to go wash dead bodies or to go prostotute, am sorry cant help ur sorry as , maokaci.

How about a journey to your dumb arse brain?!!! Gawd knows how much it needs resetting...incase you do not agree...lemmi refresh the dumb brain again....

Mr Sulsadat...the FOOL who believes the dead girl deserved to die because her 'sugar daddy' went through a lot of pains in educating her

Mr Sulsadat...the FOOL who believes that before he can make a valid point NL..he has to know one's gender

Mr Sulsadat...The major FOOL that believes Yoruba people are second class citizens and he's type only travels out for education...wey no show from all that he's been typing

Mr Sulsadat...the Ultimate FOOL who also thinks him being entitled to 4 wives makes him holier than thou!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by nuelzz04(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=lielbree post=48395881]
So be it!
In that case any woman who takes money from a man which is like 90% , are prostitutes.
Nigerians can be so hypocritical it's sickening. Do you have a mother? Sister? Daughter? Or even gf?
Have they even collected money or gifts form any man they are dating or even married too? Would you call them prostitutes?
[/quote
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by nuelzz04(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
lielbree:

So be it!
Have they even collected money or gifts form any man they are dating or even married too? Would you call them prostitutes?
my sis works for her money n isn't a parasite .....my mom is married to my dad n she works too.......a lady whose job is solely to fleece a man is a prostitute collecting gifts ocasionally isn't d same tin as being parasitic
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Alajiki(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
AgentOrange:

Look at this kid.

The others I mentioned in the same sentence are they MODs?

Na wa oo.

Stop insulting people. Why did you mention her if you knew she's not a mod?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lmao!, She expected him to endure the pain as a man and move on, right? ... Well, that b.s doesn't work on all men.
Let it serve as a warning to all other ladies who would want to do the same thing in the future expecting him to endure as a real man he is, yimu... If you dont like him or feel anything for him, tell him from the beginning and Move TF on with your life, dont see him as one maga so that you avoid stories that touch the heart angry ....
R.I.P to the dead though.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by seunfape(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nothing goes for free.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by snochk: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
Don't waste time to sponsor any lady in the university because you will be dumped. And that's not enough reason to become a murderer. Things happen so we can learn from them. Live is the biggest university learn well. Not long ago I broke up with a pretty chic because she wanted me to sponsor her. Kole work.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by seangy4konji: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ultimate price. When she deh chop chicken and on gen for neighborhood she thought we were in free town.

This is hard times. If you cannot hawk oranges and pay your bills?if a nigga give you some cash?retrn d favor to the fullest.

Everybody eyes deh shook.

Rip though.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by goodheart02(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
jkendy:
'Chop mugu and clean mouth' doesn't work on all men.
Sum are naturally born wit unforgivable spirit of Belzebug

Hmmm Belzebug?? That must be the name of a new bug in Africa. Lemme check google
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by schumastic(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
yori:
Where you there?

Do you know her??

Do you know what arrangement they had

Why come here and just type without thinking

God forgive you

you that was there what makes you think she isn't one of those girls that tell a guy no sex until marriage, and the poor Innocent guy still stick to it just to prove how much he loves her and wants to be with her and the only way she can pay him back is by leaving him for someone else.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
yori:

How about a journey to your dumb arse brain?!!! Gawd knows how much it needs resetting...incase you do not agree...lemmi refresh the dumb brain again....

Mr Sulsadat...the FOOL who believes the dead girl deserved to die because her 'sugar daddy' went through a lot of pains in educating her

Mr Sulsadat...the FOOL who believes that before he can make a valid point NL..he has to know one's gender

Mr Sulsadat...The major FOOL that believes Yoruba people are second class citizens and he's type only travels out for education...wey no show from all that he's been typing

Mr Sulsadat...the Ultimate FOOL who also thinks him being entitled to 4 wives makes him holier than thou!

hahahahaha so pain full ,ur sorry ass keeps listing rubbish, four wives?, yeah we love it and d beautiful women too love it that way, then a ugly bitch like u n ur sis wanna Bleep alone?, they only Bleep ur ugly ass n marry 4 pretty women, ohh u wanna go wash dead bodies?, please stay here gay ass, we got mortuaries here smelly pussy.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
yori:

Obviously the guy is an idiot....please try and avoid him...I know I have...dunno how many times one can call an actual fool a Fool in one day!

and y is ur silly ass answering what isnt meant for u?, u wanna call for help right?, but i warned u dis morning, u started dis shit so i am afraid i aint gonna stop poo, shegu kutuma buro uba.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Chinuaj:
Ok na
yepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.the gods are to bame for dis grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
drehdinho:

This happens a lot of times. A friend of mine was jilted by his ex girlfriend. This guy would divide his pocket money and virtually everything his parents gave him, and share with the lady. In fact, it was the guy that sponsored her throughout her undergraduate days. During the NYSC service they were still together, even started making plans around their marriage. The earth shook on that day, I still remember vividly, it was a gloomy evening for that friend of mine ,even me, when his fiancee sent someone to deliver a message directly to him about her own wedding ceremony with another man. Can you imagine that?
The worst was that, the new husband-to-be started calling my friend harassing him over the phone by telling him to stare clear of his woman, and failure to do that, that he was going to show my friend pepper.

My sister, that friend of mine found it hard to get over the big ugly blow from the heartless lady foe many months. In fact, on their wedding day he had planned to pour on the couples raw acid. But we thank God, we his friends were able to make him change his mind. If not for the maturity other friends around him put into play, the case might have even been even worse than the present case,because my friend does what he says he will do, he's not the spinless type. His emotion was toyed with by that evil lady. You can't tell what you will do until you find yourself in such a terrible shoe like that of my friend. I know it's not something anyone can easily get over. It's a very bad thing.

Coming away from that, my sister, you see, you might not have been exposed enough to incredible happening, especially in this part of the world. Many ugly, unimaginable things are clearly happening daily. May God save us.
nigerian ladies are unpredictable so hence always be prepared for the unexpected.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by lielbree: 2:58am On Aug 12, 2016
nuelzz04:
my sis works for her money n isn't a parasite .....my mom is married to my dad n she works too.......a lady whose job is solely to fleece a man is a prostitute collecting gifts ocasionally isn't d same tin as being parasitic
Look at you making excuses. Do you know the deceased?
Back to my questions, the issue is not about whether a woman is working or not cos the issue of being contempt has nothing to do with whether you work or not. Would you call the women in your life the p word because they take money from the men in their lives??

When you point a finger just know 4fingers are pointing back at you!
It is absolutely unfair to assume that women who take money from their husband or boyfriend are prostitutes because guess what, a woman in your life is most likely doing same.
Men have always had the impulse to provide for his lady. It's natural and no one should be killed for it!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by nuelzz04(m): 5:16am On Aug 12, 2016
lielbree:

Look at you making excuses. Do you know the deceased?
Back to my questions, the issue is not about whether a woman is working or not cos the issue of being contempt has nothing to do with whether you work or not. Would you call the women in your life the p word because they take money from the men in their lives??

When you point a finger just know 4fingers are pointing back at you!
It is absolutely unfair to assume that women who take money from their husband or boyfriend are prostitutes because guess what, a woman in your life is most likely doing same.
Men have always had the impulse to provide for his lady. It's natural and no one should be killed for it!
I never supported d man's action n m not in anyway calling a man's wife a p if she gets money from him .....I still maintain DAT a woman whose life goal is to b a parasite is a prostitute wat she can offer is sex only .....she is supposed to open a brothel already so its clear for guys lyk u to c....I hope u teach ur daughters to b independent, independent ladies gets more respect generally .......I hope u don't teach her to just wait for a man to do all d work so she feasts on d money because trust me being parasitic is one of d easiest way to lose a very gud relationship
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by lielbree: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2016
nuelzz04:
I never supported d man's action n m not in anyway calling a man's wife a p if she gets money from him .....I still maintain DAT a woman whose life goal is to b a parasite is a prostitute wat she can offer is sex only .....she is supposed to open a brothel already so its clear for guys lyk u to c....I hope u teach ur daughters to b independent, independent ladies gets more respect generally .......I hope u don't teach her to just wait for a man to do all d work so she feasts on d money because trust me being parasitic is one of d easiest way to lose a very gud relationship
What of women who are at home nursing and can't work due to that? Their husbands provide while they stay at home and take care of the kids. Will you call them prostitutes?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by nuelzz04(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2016
lielbree:

What of women who are at home nursing and can't work due to that? Their husbands provide while they stay at home and take care of the kids. Will you call them prostitutes?
u said a nursing mother dats n exception to d rule after she stops nursing her kid she shud get sumtin doing ......m talking bout those dat der life goals is to extort men....being a nursing mom is diff from DAT na
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2016
yori:

dan banza i am waiting for u, come lets continue what u started, dan banza.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
yori:

dan banza are u tired?, talk na waiting for u, tot u know how to insult?, buro uba.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by rigarmortis: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
sulesadat:

condoms were made to stop sexually transmitted imbecyles (STI) like you from existence. you display your stupidity blatantly like a billboard.

WHY DONT YOU POUR SOME HOT SAND DOWN YOUR THROAT.

and jump down a cliff, please do the world that favour, nobody wants you around
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by yori: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
rigarmortis:

condoms were made to stop sexually transmitted imbecyles (STI) like you from existence. you display your stupidity blatantly like a billboard.

WHY DONT YOU POUR SOME HOT SAND DOWN YOUR THROAT.

and jump down a cliff, please do the world that favour, nobody wants you around

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! The fool actually woke up this morning and all he could think about was to come on NL again to type rubbish. Simply shows how jobless he is. Please Rigarmortis...ignore this fool..he's not worth the time u come spend on NL. Fool like him can never be cured ..it only gets worse and worse and worse...
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Cityguy: 7:25am On Aug 13, 2016
Opistorincos:
No matter what the girl did to the man, he shouldn't have gone this far, now he will have to live the rest of his life in jail
I'm an advocate of him being dispatched to yonder as well, just the same way he deprived her of 'life'. No need living 'life' anywhere, whether in or outside of cell. He is nothing but an animal in human flesh and many of them still roam about looking for who to devour. It's so sad really. She did wrong but his own approach to extract his pound of flesh is damn abominable!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Opistorincos(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2016
Cityguy:

I'm an advocate of him being dispatched to yonder as well, just the same way he deprived her of 'life'. No need living 'life' anywhere, whether in or outside of cell. He is nothing but an animal in human flesh and many of them still roam about looking for who to devour. It's so sad really. She did wrong but his own approach to extract his pound of flesh is damn abominable!

I'm not in anyway supporting this, we don't give live and we have no right to kill our fellow human. Let he without sin cast the first stone, being kept away from the society is the best way to go about this in order to not to allow him hurt more people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.