Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) (66833 Views)

South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Woman, Friends Arrested For Dumping Lover’s Body Inside Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by kristisking(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2016
He has no right to kill the lady no matter what she did.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2016
This singular comment tells much about you.
Omotayor123:
Na wah oooo... So Sad.

There are many fishes in the River na :')

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by dmgr(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2016
whre dem doz girls weh thy look fo sugar daddy mke dem cum see
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by lielbree: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2016
sad
What a stupid write up. Was the man not sleeping with her while paying her bills?

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2016
that photo looks familiar... hope that's not my in-law in that pics.... else I sue somebody....if y'all wanna come up with fake news ... y'all better be careful with the kinda photos y'all make use of
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Eyah.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Possican(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Very bad
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Achorise: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Girls will still not learn.

more will still disappoint

more will still die

more will still be shown, on Nairaland.
I will still read and comment.

families will still cry
Hell will continue to expand

Jesus will continue calling
And you will still not listen.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Ay04z(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2016
d bitter daddy really Bleep up......when girls full everywhere begging to f**#c .........enjoy ur time in jail provided dey no hang u....r.I.p to d dead.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by dominique(f): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2016
I've stopped believing stories that come from social media especially Facebook

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by RichYoungNigga: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2016
tkpoint2:
IF THE STORY IS TRUE.............

WELL I AM SORRY, I DON'T PITY HER undecided

WOMEN CAN BE MEAN SOMETIMES...HE KILLED THE GUY EMOTIONALLY WHILE THE GUY KILLED HIM PHYSICALLY
Do you have sisters ??
I know they have dumped many guys, why haven't they been killed ??

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2016
[size=18pt]-1[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Men are wicked sha but the girl shouldn't have dumped the Man that way but no matter what she did. the man shouldn't have take her Life.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by redcliff: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2016
This must be Kenya. The term they use to refer to sugar daddy= sponsor. that place is the new Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by busolakun(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Someone should be apprehended and punish for this. A murder case at hand.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2016
If I talk now, e go be like say my own too much but since my own too much I go talk.
When one woman slap man, there was uproar by the male users here, a girl gets stabbed by her sugar daddy, all I'm reading is why are women evil, blah blah blah.
Painful the dead can't tell their own side of the story, he might be an abusive lover, who knows.
But whatever sha.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by henrydadon(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2016
angry

honestly i feel no pity for her..

she want to chop and clean mouth ..how is that possible in year 2016..

sugar daddies don wise up..the game have change..they want younger wife now..

she had it coming to her..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2016
lielbree:
sad
What a stupid write up. Was the man not sleeping with her while paying her bills?
Don't mind him! At least now he would also rot in jail hopefully undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Simopy(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
Na wah oooo... So Sad.
Hmmm... ladies you will always be sentimental.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Suretinz: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2016
Ehya sorry ... Y did u dump ur sponsor save journey to hell fire

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2016
What a life.....rip to d dead
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by FreeWorld23: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
Na wah oooo... So Sad.

after drying the guy that further his education? All men aren't the same o.

Who knows what the guy went thru when trying to provide for her. But still, he shouldn't have killed her

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2016
The man is weak. The girl is stupid
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2016
Has the alleged killer sugar daddy already been arrested, charged, tried and found guilty? Or is he being accused simply because he has the motive? Or was he caught in the act?
If the dumped sugar daddy did this, too bad!
So the girl got sponsored through her school and dumped the sponsor for a younger dude... too bad.
Too bad that two wrongs never had made a right.
So how do we do this?
I just gotta say "do to people what you'll feel comfortable being done to you. Karma is a bi(ea)tch"

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Proffdada: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Buhari, you will not go unpunished
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by wadetaw202: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
Na wah oooo... So Sad.

Not after he has wasted his money on her. She and all girls that thing they are smart deserve this and more.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2016
She thought she could outsmart an Oldman? Not knowing that wetin an Oldman dey take chop, he hides it under a leaf!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) by hurrycane: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2016
If d man have a daughter let him wait for God ir ready for revenage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? / Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.