Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children (7554 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) / Facebook User Compares Emmanuella With Ladies That Post Unclad Photos (photos) / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by boman2014: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tiarra Becca was posting what she thought
was a loving picture of she and her four children but her followers though wrong.

She posted the photo below with the caption:
Family.

Her followers took to the comment section to
express their dislike for the concept and
scolding what she did as bad parenting. Someeven went as far as claiming she was exploiting her kids.

This eventually caused her to take
down the photo.

The reality star has failed to respond to their
hateful comments since then and it is clear she is proud and happy of her kids. Also, she has a great body for a four-time mother.

See previous photo-shoots she has done with the family.

https://www.naij.com/923279-what-this-woman-does-with-her-kids-will-make-you-feel-uncomfortable.html?source=index_latest&iorg_service_id_internal=692981340802115%3BAfrHPz4dQIXum2ij

Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by youngest85(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
How come?
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by Wizzz: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
youngest85:
How come?
Perfect question grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by abbas99(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Dat 3rd pic tho

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by chudyprince: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Where is their Dad?

4 Likes

Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Can someone borrow me Vaseline I mean Vass leeen

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by ITbomb(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
We are getting there
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
ok o
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by okdannyel(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Na wa o... :oNa wa o...
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by rosalieene(f): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
lmaooo well done ma
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by ccnation(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
This woman is just plain silly, at the same time abusing the little kids.

What does she aim to achieve with this? Lawd have "Mess"i on this endtime woman.... But where is their father?

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by Nusaf: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
She is very 'civilised'. She is a role model to some people.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by Swizdom(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
The sexiest mamacita on earth.
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by Princepoint(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
why this do u need endorsement ?
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
as men we must ensure we continue treating ladies the way they present themselves to us.
that's our new year policy.
.......................Association of Nigeria Boyfriends

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
as men we must ensure we continue treating ladies the way they present themselves to us.
that's our new year policy.
.......................Association of Nigeria Boyfriends

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by heavens1990(f): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Make we start crying, since she has a great body for a four-time mother? Rubbish and satanic family

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by emmatee57(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
after all, no be only she waka com now grin
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by Ruq: 12:25am On Aug 11, 2016
Mehn, I don't care, this is a milf. Even if my wifey dares not.
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by felipemadero(m): 2:00am On Aug 11, 2016
Ppl be asking where is dia father? Well,he is d one taking d shots.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by Bishop4bella(m): 4:19am On Aug 11, 2016
Nothing is new under the earth any longer. If the mama can go this crazy, what will children do?
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by CharlesTech: 4:41am On Aug 11, 2016
The woman isn't ordinary human being. She is some kind of goddess and she is initiating her children into the marine world. The pictures have said it all. I mean can't we see things beyond their surface any longer?
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by nobledeals(f): 4:56am On Aug 11, 2016
Sighs, this thing called CIVILIZATION ehn,...
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by veekid(m): 6:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Beautiful nonsense

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by ignis: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2016
I wanna see their father.
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by johnwizey: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2016
Won't be suprised if each of them has a different father
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by Seanmike(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2016
nice one mad woman
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by prinsam30: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2016
I love this Lady I no sabi why

pls can somebody help me with her contact
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by eightsin(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2016
CharlesTech:
The woman isn't ordinary human being. She is some kind of goddess and she is initiating her children into the marine world. The pictures have said it all. I mean can't we see things beyond their surface any longer?

shocked shocked
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by freshcvvs: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Women and sexual objects like 5 and 6.
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by prela(f): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2016
She's not unclad, just the last pix.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis / Nollywood's Clarion Chukwura Turns Deaconess / D3de And Ehidiana Of Wazobia Fm Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.