Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children (7567 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) / Facebook User Compares Emmanuella With Ladies That Post Unclad Photos (photos) / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by safarigirl(f): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2016
Whenever the black man sees a n-aked woman, the first thing that comes to mind is sex...the black woman on the other hand, doesn't have such a depraved mind towards the men.

That is a very beautiful woman with beautiful kids, taking artistic pictures that connote the strength of a mother and the bond she has with her children.

She's perfectly fine, it's those who think there's something wrong with her that should wash their minds of filth
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by kaboninc(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
safarigirl:
Whenever the black man sees a n-aked woman, the first thing that comes to mind is sex...the black woman on the other hand, doesn't have such a depraved mind towards the men.

That is a very beautiful woman with beautiful kids, taking artistic pictures that connote the strength of a mother and the bond she has with her children.

She's perfectly fine, it's those who think there's something wrong with her that should wash their minds of filth

I see a member of #FreeTheTits movement here!

Why don't you do your own artistic design na, showing your b coolcool bs na and your honeywell to the whole world.

Maybe I'll do a portrait of it and place it on the wall of my siting room! I'll place it in such a way that it will be the FIRST thing anyone entering would see. Or I'll make it my dp on Nairaland and on the wall of every social media platform I belong to.

Artistic pictures ko...

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by safarigirl(f): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
kaboninc:

I see a member of #FreeTheTits movement here!

Why don't you do your own artistic design na, showing your b coolcool bs na and your honeywell to the whole world.

Maybe I'll do a portrait of it and place it on the wall of my siting room! I'll place it in such a way that it will be the FIRST thing anyone entering would see. Or I'll make it my dp on Nairaland and on the wall of every social media platform I belong to.

Artistic pictures ko...

if I had her body, i'd be posting pics for jobless people to see and make noise over since you have nothing better to do with your lives, but, I don't have b00bs, thanks for the offer. You'd get more wood with a picture of Caitlyn Jenner on your wall.

Black men prefer their women white and plastic anyway, so, what do you know about a beautiful black woman showing off her gorgeous shape?

I'm sure you're an active member of #CageTheBlackWoman'sSexuality

Third world country minds should face the hunger and poverty in their countries instead of criticizing people who are obviously feeding and living better than they are.
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by kaboninc(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
safarigirl:
if I had her body, i'd be posting pics for jobless people to see and make noise over since you (some folks) have nothing better to do with your lives, but, I don't have b00bs, thanks for the offer. You'd get more wood with a picture of Caitlyn Jenner on your wall.

I do have a job. A responsible job for that matter. But I don't mind spending my leisure time (or even my work time cheesy cheesy cheesy ) sampling with my eyes the b00bs you've got. I can manage it though...even if its very tiny...as having none is too bad. After all, it is all about the arts not about the size. wink wink wink wink wink Oh BTW, if you don't mind, I hereby offer myself to become your photographer FOC...you and I will go places.

Black men prefer their women white and plastic anyway, so, what do you know about a beautiful black woman showing off her gorgeous shape?

Not all black men and definitely not as much as those who don't either. I know so much (more than you tongue tongue tongue ) about a beautiful black woman (like you of course) showing off her gorgeous shape. I can't wait to see yours bae... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm sure you're an active member of #CageTheBlackWoman'sSexuality

I don't waste my time on irrelevant movements. So am reading this for the first time. I see that's where you spend a huge portion of your time.

Third world country minds should face the hunger and poverty in their countries instead of criticizing people who are obviously feeding and living better than they are.

I wonder what a first world country mind is doing in a third world country if not ripping off from us our hard earned income and our scarce resources.
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by Gerrard59(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by Gerrard59(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
She has a great body. That's all. cool
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
embarassed damn shes hot
Re: Shocking! See This Woman Who Took Unclad Photos With Her Children by irunoko(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Story Vaseline users

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Most Beautiful Teen Actress, Adaeze Onuigbo(pics) / BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis / Pic: Lady Gaga's Unclad Body Suit Displays Her Privates At American Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.