Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach (25459 Views)

Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
yourboyWill:
This Oge Okoye no just fit fine for my eyes sha
You be winsh..you just looked through my heart and spoke my mind
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by HomesOfLife(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
I think there are more things to admire like how she has so many kids and manage to stay really trimmed and fit.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by abike12(f): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
this girl's aura is off. something about her
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by jojosweet(f): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oge okoye is a BE but every time I c her she looks like a wanna BE. She has no charm at all. undecided
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by amanikondo: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ndlistic:
The star actress shares these pics with her kids on the beach.

She really looks hot on that dress.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI7vUzijM0_/

Misuse of language on Nairaland. What is hot here?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by Charleynmuo: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Maxineng:
What is it with ladies showing their butt in pics?
Mehn...d tin tire me too o,I cant just comprehend
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by caliswise(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
SHINE ON OGE.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by CyberStalking: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ndlistic:
The star actress shares these pics with her kids on the beach.

She really looks hot on that dress.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI7vUzijM0_/

Why Their Fathers No Follow?
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by BABANGBALI: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
fashrola:

yes oo she use fuel grin
sharaaap who talks to you?
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by Handsomecole(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
I describe them as fortunate stars...
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by Handsomecole(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
I describe them as fortunate celebrities ...
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by Mistadora01(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
s she a a single moda!
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by fashrola(m): 12:35am On Aug 11, 2016
BABANGBALI:
sharaaap who talks to you?

K.. bye
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by AfroBlue(m): 1:22am On Aug 11, 2016
ms O is still lookin fine-oo.... i fell in love with her swag and shapely legs way back in dat 'snake girl' movie. grin

great to see her taking good care of herself and family.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by AreaFada2: 3:20am On Aug 11, 2016
When a woman with many kids dey point her nyansh for camera to show the whole world, won't her kids be embarrassed by it?

How many pics of Joke Silva has she seen revealing stuff like that?

Very unfortunate that these are the role models some of our young women have to emulate. shocked shocked
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by Bitterleafsoup: 3:45am On Aug 11, 2016
She is very desperate chai!
Why that middle picture, did your daughter take the photo?
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by GloriaNinja(f): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2016
her physique is still good for a woman with two kids.
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by sekem: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2016
yourboyWill:
This Oge Okoye no just fit fine for my eyes sha

Guy, no be only you. shocked
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by abbiboy: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
All becos u wan go beach na him u waste our hard earn scare united states of Nigeria dollars go abroad... cry
Re: Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach by nextstep(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
I'm really happy for her, and celebrities like her. Please continue to enjoy your success.

But you know what was paining me as I'm looking at her pictures on the beach? Why don't Nigerian celebrities use their money to develop their home towns? They spend all this money going and enjoying other people's beaches, but our own towns, which can be very beautiful if developed, are eyesores with poverty and litter everywhere.

I know part of the answer is that the witches and wizards back home won't let them prevail and improve their hometowns, but still... it pains me sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message / Toolz Goes To University Of The Arts, London College Of Fashion / Adam Zango Quits Acting For Music Days After Kannywood Banned Rahama Sadau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.