Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) (35610 Views)

Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Seyi Tinubu Looks Dapper In New Photos / Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Guyman02: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2016
irunoko:
This girl seems to be completely oblivious of the kind of father Inlaw she has

My dear your father Inlaw is the biggest Lagos shylock landlord and he is not a gentleman at all

Your mother Inlaw on the other hand is a lipsrsealed

Anyway you have entered the tinubu clan ,you will find out first hand

You look beautiful now.I'll like to see you 5 years from now. Your look/eyes will say it all.makeup will not cover pain

Btw rumour has it that tinubu lipsrsealed remi to pulp and makeup conceals the wink

Just pray your husband doesn't have his fathers idiosyncracies if not lipsrsealed
Leave them alone
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by MzMercie: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2016
HML
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2016
What is the difference between a marriage performed in italy and a marriage peformed in the village.

Will the italian marriage last forever while the village marriage last for a week??

They didnt work for the money sha so no wahala
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2016
irunoko:
This girl seems to be completely oblivious of the kind of father Inlaw she has

My dear your father Inlaw is the biggest Lagos shylock landlord and he is not a gentleman at all

Your mother Inlaw on the other hand is a lipsrsealed

Anyway you have entered the tinubu clan ,you will find out first hand

You look beautiful now.I'll like to see you 5 years from now. Your look/eyes will say it all.makeup will not cover pain

Btw rumour has it that tinubu lipsrsealed remi to pulp and makeup conceals the wink

Just pray your husband doesn't have his fathers idiosyncracies if not lipsrsealed
you're blind to remi tinubu's beauty

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2016
National leader of the ruling party is busy kelping the economy of Italy, tomorrow they will come and tell you to patronise made in Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by braxjay(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2016
irunoko:
This girl seems
greatme2good:

Hmmmn...Are u the one

DAD: HEY ! angry angry
KIDS: YES DAD sad sad
DAD: You tell you sister you are sorry and same applies to you young lady angry angry angry
KIDS: irunoko boy- i'm sorry; greatme2good girl- Me too
DAD- Now hug and make up cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ topic lovely wedding pishor wink wink

BTW in the movie DAD is my humble self grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2016
IT SHALL BE WELL AND STORY WILL CHANGE POSITIVELY ONE DAY SOON, EXCEPT THERE IS NO GOD, KARMA AND VANITY.

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by bomasek(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2016
See poor people arguing over rich man pikin wedding and affairs.
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2016
hymanflex:
money answereth all things........

eeegoo?

the same way his ugly father married his beautiful mother.
remi is not his mother
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by dayleke: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2016
Lol at the comments
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by FroshGirl(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2016
seguno2:

Is that because they don't speak ENGLISH in Paris? grin
Lol
. funny yhu

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2016
Money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money
one day I kwn I will hv u in abundance by his grace
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Doctoryoung(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2016
Why we no see oluremi tinubu and the brides parent?
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by jojosweet(f): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:

So you had to edit my post because you are so eager to point out an unfounded error in it? sad angry

You want thunder to strike you shey grin
just say thank you and move on jor

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Babaregg(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2016
seguno2:

Is that because they don't speak ENGLISH in Paris? grin

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by chukxie(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
greatme2good:

I'm not good at calling people names neither I'm I good at insults but just know u gave me a hint about your personality and I must confess u worth nothing.

Food for thought "He who thinks he knows everything knows nothing".

You nailed it. Superb KO! Two baskets of tomatoes and 50 liters of petrol for you all FOC = free of charge grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by hamrof(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
kai...some people can be so funny...
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by czaratwork: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
we sponsored the wedding. Ask me how? Is it not our money they are spending?
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by seguno2: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:
So you had to edit my post because you are so eager to point out an unfounded error in it? sad angry

You want thunder to strike you shey grin

Stop forming over-sabi.
Just admit your mistake and move on.
Life is too short, even in Paris. grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by greatme2good(f): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
chukxie:

You nailed it. Superb KO! Two baskets of tomatoes and 50 liters of petrol for you all FOC = free of charge grin

Please I need the fuel more...the tomatoes can come later.Lol.
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Proffdada:
you're blind to remi tinubu's beauty
I'm not talking about beauty behind make up,I'm talking of the real face outside the cameras wink
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
Guyman02:

Leave them alone
who dey hold them before wink

Seems the apc puppets are in this thread wink
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pavore9:

Nairaland may not exist to her.....so the advice given will just blow in the wind.
apc dummy news fly outside and beyond nl.if the beginning and end of your world and source of news is nl only, others aren't dependent on nl only wink
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
greatme2good:

I'm not good at calling people names neither I'm I good at insults but just know u gave me a hint about your personality and I must confess u worth nothing.

Food for thought "He who thinks he knows everything knows nothing".
who the hell gives a damn about your opinion. If you like gather 1 million likes it will not change my opinion neither will your lousy opinion about irunoko put money in my account grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
greatme2good:

Point of correction I'm not a Man Mr I know it all and I can see u are full of yourself so I have to let u be.
I'm glad my post freaked you out.tinubus house girl abi na toothpick grin

You know the work of toothpick to the teeth na wink
interprete that yourself simpleton grin

Meanwhile thanks for the compliment grin

I actually know it all because my father in heaven knows it all and I'm his child so I have to have some of his attributes grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by chukxie(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
greatme2good:

Please I need the fuel more...the tomatoes can come later.Lol.

Roger that, madam!
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
I can see tinubus messengers ,cleaners and cooks Have been occupied. Such loyalists grin

The crumbs of rice fallen off tinubus table must really be tasty grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
irunoko:
apc dummy news fly outside and beyond nl.if the beginning and end of your world and source of news is nl only, others aren't dependent on nl only wink

Your ignorance convinces you that every registered user on Nairaland is either a APC or a PDP loyalist. There are many beautiful things you can engage your mind in as being hateful do not bring relief! Have a nice day.
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by stevecantrell: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Irunoko identify yourself...
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pavore9:

Your ignorance convinces you that every registered user on Nairaland is either a APC or a PDP loyalist. There are many beautiful things you can engage your mind in as being hateful do not bring relief! Have a nice day.
o my God.what a touching story grin

You better contact the likes of Sam adeyemi if you want to be a motivational speaker because nl is the wrong place to display your skills grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
stevecantrell:
Irunoko identify yourself...
can I help you cool
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by stevecantrell: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
irunoko:
can I help you cool
hmmm....im watching u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Signs Agreement To Build Refinery (Photos) / Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.