Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) (35596 Views)

Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Seyi Tinubu Looks Dapper In New Photos / Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
irunoko:
o my God.what a touching story grin

You better contact the likes of Sam adeyemi if you want to be a motivational speaker because nl is the wrong place to display your skills grin

Go over to the Agric section and get your mind engaged. A faceless forum gives many a sense of invincibility, enjoy it.
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Deen77: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
greatme2good:

I'm not good at calling people names neither I'm I good at insults but just know u gave me a hint about your personality and I must confess u worth nothing.

Food for thought "He who thinks he knows everything knows nothing".

You are bless
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Deen77: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:
I will be doing mine in PARIS cheesy

Amen, God can do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by redsun(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
These muderfuckers are shamelessly unrepentant. Even when Nigerians are going through a very difficult and unpredictable period in history,they still have the guts and audacity to flaunt their stolen and ill gotten wealth. They should be on the run.
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by greatme2good(f): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
irunoko:
I'm glad my post freaked you out.tinubus house girl abi na toothpick grin

You know the work of toothpick to the teeth na wink
interprete that yourself simpleton grin

Meanwhile thanks for the compliment grin

I actually know it all because my father in heaven knows it all and I'm his child so I have to have some of his attributes grin

With the way u sound,u are still calling Father in heaven? A confused fellow sighted! ! Read my previous reply it answers all u need to know about yourself.hypocrite!! just trying to cover your shame.
Btw do u know u didn't make any sense in what u just said,it's so meaningless.
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Deen77:

Amen, God can do it.

Awww thanks sire smiley
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
greatme2good:

With the way u sound,u are still calling Father in heaven? A confused fellow sighted! ! Read my previous reply it answers all u need to know about yourself.hypocrite!! just trying to cover your shame.
Btw do u know u didn't make any sense in what u just said,it's so meaningless.
is that all you can rant? grin

That's so intresting clap for yourself tinubus girl girl grin

E pain am.hobiiii grin tongue
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pavore9:

Go over to the Agric section and get your mind engaged. A faceless forum gives many a sense of invincibility, enjoy it.
and while at your blabbing because I see you're good at IT, go to the celebrity or fashion section. You'll see a lot of a55es to lick grin wink
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
stevecantrell:

hmmm....im watching u.
na season film you no go watch irunoko finish grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
irunoko:
and while at your blabbing because I see you're good at IT, go to the celebrity or fashion section. You'll see a lot of a55es to lick grin wink

Enjoy your juvenile world.......with time you will outgrow some things.
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pavore9:

Enjoy your juvenile world.......with time you will outgrow some things.
revel in your stupidity and folly.you'll outgrow it grin

Dirty a55 licker undecided
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by stevecantrell: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
irunoko:
na season film you no go watch irunoko finish grin

V funny.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by greatme2good(f): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
irunoko:
is that all you can rant? grin

That's so intresting clap for yourself tinubus girl girl grin

E pain am.hobiiii grin tongue

I'm not moved try harder next time.Now the last thing I will tell u is this "YOU NEED COMMON SENSE"u really lack one. I will not reply you anymore cos by exchanging words with you I'm degrading myself.You can go on if u want but have one thing at the back of your mind...you are disgracing yourself.Just cover your shame by shutting your mouth,have a quiet time in order to work on yourself.#my candid advice to you#
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by sashishalom(f): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nigerian ground no good to do wedding again abi??
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
greatme2good:

I'm not moved try harder next time.Now the last thing I will tell u is this "YOU NEED COMMON SENSE"u really lack one. I will not reply you anymore cos by exchanging words with you I'm degrading myself.You can go on if u want but have one thing at the back of your mind...you are disgracing yourself.Just cover your shame by shutting your mouth,have a quiet time in order to work on yourself.#my candid advice to you#
LMao grin grin

I didn't know it's mouth you use in communicating on nl grin

So you're an illiterate grin

Not just an illiterate but a hopeless one grin

Just respect yourself and get off my mention. Bloody irritant. I'm watching jenifa season 4 and that's more important than reading your pile of balderdash grin

Good riddance to bad rubbish! !!
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by hymanflex(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
seguno2:

.....especially stolen money from clueless citizens who will praise you for empty promises.

Buhahahahahagrin grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
Money no dey dis country o. yet certain pple dey flex for abroad yet dem go come dey promise and deceive some empty nigerians without brains
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by phyqtour: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:

So you had to edit my post because you are so eager to point out an unfounded error in it? sad angry

You want thunder to strike you shey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Halivy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
greatme2good:

Hmmmn...Are u the one to tell her that or did she tell u she isn't aware? I bet if your sister get such man u will gladly give her away. Just wish them happy married life and mind your business.#no offence#
Omo See finishing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out / Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.