Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) (76227 Views)

Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 11, 2016
See as her Puna be like something wey carry enough infection.
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by lifezone247(m): 2:39am On Aug 11, 2016
chiddyok:
If d man is married, and wifey has seen the video, obviously she'll know his car. I wonder what wifey will do. Set d car ablaze I hope. cheesy cheesy grin
guess.
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by here: 4:12am On Aug 11, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
. kenya: in-time there won't be any need to give certain stories location cheesy

Now why do men use prostitutes?

Tot long and hard and then it hit me!

Guys are lazy!
Lazy to satisfy a women
Lazy to be responsible
Lazy to be committed

Its cheaper to DATE!!!!
Hate is weakness
Judgemental is worse
just like as some men are frustrated with life and irrational so its clear certain genders might be going through a phase,and I pray God grant you all grace and mercy
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by fawaban(m): 4:16am On Aug 11, 2016
why kenya always.no better news from there at all.
NEHLIVE:
There was drama in Nairobi after a prostitute wasn’t allegedly paid by her clients and resorted to destroying their cars. The woman, who is half naked, is seen cursing first then picking a stone before shuttering the car’s windows while calling out her clients. Some men lightly try to talk her out from the action but obviously consumed by anger, she doesn’t listen. She complains of a cut after shuttering the car. Guys in the background are seeing laughing as she goes on destroying the cars ruthlessly. Watch the video below: The video is very graphic in nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqn8wKjZcaE

SOURCE: http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/videophoto-prostitute-destroys-clients.html
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by TDstarr: 4:21am On Aug 11, 2016
She was beaten to a pulp till she piss herself I saw the aftermath of the video
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by wadetaw202: 4:36am On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
I won't blame her because all call girls are crazy, i blame that silly man that will buy market and not want to pay. grin ole!.

That man needs deliverance...see waitin he go bleep. grin

You're hot! I mean simmering hot!!! Can i?......?
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by willbayo(m): 5:07am On Aug 11, 2016
justjify:
What the hell do guys benefit from patronizing prostitutes? undecided
You can't comfortably kiss them lipsrsealed ,
You can't comfortably suck the boobadies... wink ,
You cant do a public display of affection with a prostitue. angry
You can't plug your pipe in her mouth, neither can you put your mouth on her bore hole. embarassed cry
Worst of it all, one wrong move and the nonentity will mess you up( just like this Kenyan Olosho did to her client )because she has absolutely nothing to lose.
#TeamAntiProstitute
y cnt u put ur pipe in der mouth?
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by wink2015(m): 5:13am On Aug 11, 2016
VolT0xic:
What on earth did I just watch?

funny
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by IYGEAL(m): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2016
More of a mad fellow than a prostitute.
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nature8(m): 6:18am On Aug 11, 2016
Lol..
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by techlorddsblog: 6:27am On Aug 11, 2016
after their agreement sho? Kenya and osho drama ehn
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by BABANGBALI: 6:33am On Aug 11, 2016
Lala come see beta portable yansh like osusumustflow own. Dat kind babe na touch your toe and monkey style go sweet am pass
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by BABANGBALI: 6:39am On Aug 11, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
. !
Lazy to satisfy a women
lala come see bomb. Boko haram has entered nairaland
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 11, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If nah the only family car, and you too dey use the mota. You go burn am?
No. I go sell wetin remain of the car.
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Louiscutedude(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Hmmmmmmm........were do dis happen If d man z married n his wife see dis video sorry ooooo
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Zannuof(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2016
Shameless act for both...... Ekwesu
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by donchijoz(m): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2016
Y d man no wan pay

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Boombijj: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2016
What the Bleep did I just watched now!

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by 49cents(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
I won't blame her because all call girls are crazy, i blame that silly man that will buy market and not want to pay. grin ole!.

That man needs deliverance...see waitin he go bleep. grin

Your body is now "market"

Any lady who uses her body to get anything or even uses her body as a prospect for getting anything is a prostitute. This includes those who dress to expose massive sensitive parts, is it not a form of advertisement to recieve favours and to be preferred over others.....
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by aychemical(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2016
very serious!
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Angelb4: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2016
dadavivo:
I think I need to go to this kenya , things are really happening there.

Talk true bro, you wan go f*ck Kenya nyash.
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by itsmaleekbaby(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2016
Before clicking on the link. I already know it's KENYA

Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Prechy08(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2016
PASSIONATE APPEAL
please anyone that want to post any news about kenya should just use SODOM n GOMORRAH
and for Zimbabwe/Zambia should use SODOM n GOMORRAH 2 We will decode
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Olawoye4359(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2016
ladyF:
Yaba left escapee. grin
It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
I taya ooo
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by bangalee1(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2016
ladyF:
Yaba left escapee. grin
It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
We miss your FTC, who employed you?
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by wilyparker(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
wadetaw202:

You're hot! I mean simmering hot!!! Can i?......?
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Some guys still get mind dey do oshofree with prostitute, and dey will scope her, though once d scoping didn't work d aftermath of is exact wot happened in dis video
He's a shameless man. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / Masturbation Vs Fornication / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.