Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year (5309 Views)

Uniport Students Cry About "No School Fees / No Result /repeat A Session Policy / Study In India With Only Waec No Entrace Test For Admission! Get Admitted In On / Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by chime4u2: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
People with this problem of NO RESULT FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THIS SPECIFIC YEAR, let meat here and share some ideals on how to solve the problem. Equally inform us when your own result is released
Thanks
Re: Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by nanaman(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
chime4u2:
People with this problem of NO RESULT FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THIS SPECIFIC YEAR, let meat here and share some ideals on how to solve the problem. Equally inform us when your own result is released
Thanks

I can see why you got that message.
Re: Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by fawaz050(m): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
you must have entered only your seat number in the candidate examination box.You have to write the full number 4******seat Number
Re: Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by chime4u2: 5:53am On Aug 11, 2016
fawaz050:
you must have entered only your seat number in the candidate examination box.You have to write the full number 4******seat Number
Everything is entred completely and correctly yet the same error occurs
Re: Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by fawaz050(m): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2016
chime4u2:

Everything is entred completely and correctly yet the same error occurs
I'd advise you to keep calm but it's normal for you to be worried.You could try going to the waec office nearest to you for more information
Re: Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by Sidac05(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2016
My daughter's result is giving similar error, although it is applicable to all the candidates in that center. I'm really disturbed because she needs this result for admission. Has anybody experienced this in the past years and what was the solution?
Re: Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by elfakkawy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
chime4u2:
Thanks

did you wrote the exam in a government school?
Re: Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by MhizVeronica(f): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
same here to one of my jnr sis, she don cry tire, pls wat can she do

Re: Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by elfakkawy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
MhizVeronica:
same here to one of my jnr sis, she don cry tire, pls wat can she do
Does your sis schooled in a government school?
Re: Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by MhizVeronica(f): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
elfakkawy:

Does your sis schooled in a government school?

yes
Re: Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by elfakkawy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
MhizVeronica:

yes
Me too, my own ain't available.

Probably the Government didn't settle WAEC. because most of (if not all) the ones that got their result are from private schools.
Tell her not to worry, she's not alone, there's bunch of us(government's students).
Re: Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by Carlmax(m): 6:17am On Aug 12, 2016
my younger sister and everybody from her school are having same issue, including those that were initially able to access their result. it's a government school in delta state.
Re: Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by chime4u2: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Any update about the issue of NO RESULT
Re: Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by Deyrinsolar(f): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
I heard waec ask people to re-check their result because they had a problem with their site
Re: Waec:no Result For This Candidate In This Specific Year by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please my cousin is encountering this problem too.. no result available for candidate this year.. please I need your help ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Top 10 Most Expensive Pen In The World (pictured) / 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.