Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken (55113 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Heart Of A Broken Girl / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by 2day6(m): 12:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Can't sleep just waiting for the next episode. I dey fell u oh.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 1:10am On Sep 11, 2016
2day6:
Can't sleep just waiting for the next episode. I dey fell u oh.

Lol thanks bro
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by 2day6(m): 1:27am On Sep 11, 2016
bellovers:

Lol thanks bro
when are you gonna post the next episode.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2016
2day6:
when are you gonna post the next episode.

soon bruh
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by rupeelicious(f): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2016
Nice story line.
There are lots of typographical errors though

Following
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
rupeelicious:
Nice story line. There are lots of typographical errors though
Following
thanks, you welcome
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Episode 19

I looked at the screen and saw a guy walked upto her into the room.

I couldn’t hear what they were saying since it was just a spy camera, all of a sudden I saw a scene where the guy slapped her.

she tried slapping him back but he held her hand and pushed her to the bed where the glass cup the guy was holding broke.

Cara landed on the bottle instead of the bed and she fell down unconscious, the guy tried waking her up, he was shocked, he carried her up and went to the route of her bathroom

‘’That explained how she got into the bath-tub, the guy made it look like she got injured while bathing’’.

I saw a scene where the guy took of his jacket to clean the blood stains and also cleared all the broken bottles before going back to the bathroom and left her room hurriedly.

I looked shocked at the same time angry, I looked at Cara’s face and saw her crying, I drew her closer, patting her back.

ME: Who is he baby?

Cara: He’s my boy-friend but now my ex-boyfriend and I won’t let him get away with these I promise to make him face his remaining lives in prison.

Me: That’s the best baby, we can’t let these slide, since we got concrete evidence, but what’s his name.

Cara: His a Brazilian his name is Lopez, he’s a drug dealer, I met him at an event he wooed me for months before I finally said yes, it was after some months I knew he was a drug-dealer but he cared for me and loved me that’s why I never broke up with him, until today when he walked in asking me who you are I tried explaining but he didn’t listen to me and did all these, anyway it’s over now, he must pay for these.

I drew her closer and kissed her telling her everything is going to be alright.

I looked at the face of the guy on the laptop screen, he looked familiar I tried remembering where have seen his face.

Yes! his the guy with the instagram handle @iamrichthug who made a nasty comment on our picture, He is surely gonna pay for these I frowned angrily,

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Nmaglit: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ride on. U r doing great
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by 2day6(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Next pls
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
More...
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by YINKS89(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
kip d update komin.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
next update tomorrow, please bear with me
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
For Not Updatin 2nite, Please 2mao Try Nd Make D Update Lonqer.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bummybummy(f): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2016
plz mak oda update long
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by DiegoNakel(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2016
O L'agbara ooo
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by yusufibrahim(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2016
dear Bellover your story is beloved.... Nice work sir more grace
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2016
When is the next update coming? So many unending stories on Nairaland. It's days now no new update from the OP. Oga bellover, pls update oh! I ve refreshed this page severally.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
hi guys been away for some days but am back now, was kind of sick but all healthy now.. thanks for your support
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Episode 20.

I woke up to some noise downstairs, Whats these loud Adele music am hearing these morning, I washed my face then went down the stairs heading for the parlour.

I looked round the palour but saw nobody, I was about going back upstairs when I heard a female voice from the kitchen moaning.

It really caught my attention, I tiptoed to the kitchen door and noticed it wasn’t locked, I peeped through the keyhole but couldn’t see anything.

I had to open the door slowly and widely enough for me to peep, my eyes went straight to the cabinet where I saw deji having sex with a girl I couldn’t figure out who she was.

I tried opening the door to slowly again to give me a proper view of the girls face not realising there was a spilled water on the floor

Immediately I touched the door handle, I slipped and the door opening wide, the look on both of them face looked shocked until I saw the girls face properly.

Damn! When did they started dating that they already having sex like dogs especially on the kitchen cabinet.

Anna greeted and smiled while Deji had the ‘’Thunder fire you’’ look on his face.

I greeted Anna and winked at Deji before standing up, while standing up My back made a funny sound, Effects of pock nosing into people privacy.

Anna: Tony, Cara told me what happened the other day, so what next now.

Me: I don’t even know myself, just probably Cara’s idea on suing him.

Deji: what’s going on,Am kind of lost here.

We both explained what happened to him, he was dumb folded snd told us we better sue him, because if we don’t its likely more going to happen, he will come back to do more ranting.

I walked back to my room, I just got two days more to use in London, here felt like home, wished I could relocate and live up here.

i was getting bored I had to bring out my phone to disturb my social media fan.

I checked my instagram and saw about 90,000 followers, its been long I visited twitter too, I logged in on it and saw many notifiations.

I clicked on my profile and saw about 40,000 followers, how could these be, as of last two weeks I got just about 500 followers.

I was becoming to popular without even signing my contract yet, my phone started ringing,I checked the caller and noticed it was my sister.

I picked up and immediately asked her what again, she told me she just wanted to greet me not before she asked me to get her these and that when coming back.

Immediately I dropped off her call, Cara’s call came in, the only thing I heard was Come over, its time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2016
Episode 21.

I looked at the screen of my phone and noticed she dropped the call, I rushed to the bathroom had a quick bath and dressed up.

I saw Deji and anna cuddling themselves in the parlour, I explained what happened to both of them, they suggested to tag along so we went down to Cara’s apartment.

She opened the door on the third knock, she looked surprised seeing we three together at her house.

Anna walked upto her and hugged her whispering something into her hair, Deji pecked her too, but wait What about me, she didn’t give me a kiss or peck, what’s wrong.

We walked into her parlour, she immediately left for her room not before winking at me to follow her behind

I did as I was told and followed her to her room, immediately I got into her room she closed the door and pushed me to her bed with force.

She climbed on me and kissed me, telling me she missed me before changing her positions lying beside me.

Me: so bestie, what’s it time for?

Cara: its time for lopez to get his judgement, I already spoke to my lawyer, Lopez should be in court now, stand up its time to go over there.

Me: oh, Nice idea baby, are you sure you can stand it and focus on it?

She looked up at me and tears dropped poured from her eyes. I rushed to her and hugged her from behind and told her my usual quote ‘’Everything is gonna be alright’’.

We drove in Cara’s Bentley down to the court, I was behind the wheels so I couldt see what those two love birds ‘’Deji and Anna’’ doing at the back

I held Cara’s hand as we approached the court, immediately we got down, I saw some hungry paparazzi looking for informations and pictures looking for the perfect moment.

I held Cara’s hand and drew her closer to me and kissed her on the lips, I saw flashes of camera all around, Cara smiled and winked at me but who cares ‘’I love my bestie so much’’.

We walked into the court and saw Lopez sitting down smiling when he saw Cara and I holding hands together ‘’if only he knew the concrete evidence before him’’.

The trial started, Lopez lawyer ranted and pleaded him not guilty of the case before him, Cara stood up and shouted at Lopez himself before calling her lawyer and giving him the memory card ’’these is just getting started and interesting’’.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 12:14am On Sep 15, 2016
The Real Deal Has Started...
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by 2day6(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wow getting more interesting, next pls
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by yusufibrahim(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
This is it man, ,,, keep it lock down we are with u.,... More grace man
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Episode 22.

The Lawyer brought went over to the television and inserted the memory card into a card reader before inserting it into the back of the t.v.

Everyone looked shocked at what was shown on the screen, Even Lopez Lawyer couldn’t stand it anymore he had to tell Cara’s Lawyer to put it off.

Judge: With the the evidence above, Are you guilty or not Mr Lopez.

Lopez: Guilty sir.

Cara: You fool, upon all I did to you, you did all these to me even making me look stupid right now in front of the judge.

Judge: It’s okay Cara, any other thing to say before I pass my judgement.

Lopez Lawyer: I plead an appeal for my client.

Cara’s Lawyer: Not so fast you gonna get an appeal.

Judge: its okay, Here is my judgement, Mr Lopez I sentence you to 20years imprisonment for attempted murder and human assault or you pay 400,000€ to Cara Wilson and get 6year house arrest with an assurance with your life that you won’t ever go near miss Cara again.

Lopez: judge I know I messed up, I got to do what’s right am gonna pay the money to her now and get a 6months house arrest rather than going to jail.

Lopez transferred the money to Cara’s account, after the doctor confirmed it he dismissed the court.

Lopez stopped Cara and apologized to her, Cara just walked out on him, I followed her outside with Deji and Anna walking slowly behind me.

i stopped cara, she looked back and the look on her eyes made me draw her closely hugging her while she cried on my shoulders.

We went to an eatery to get some food, after that we wnt all the way back to her house, Deji walked over to our house with Anna while I followed Cara to her house, immediately we got in she sat me down.

Cara: When you going back to Nigeria?

ME: in two days time bestie I told you already.
Cara: I knew I forgot sorry baby, so when you gonna come back to see me?

Me: I will surely come back baby, just let me get done with my contract signing and first release, meanwhile you already did a good job for me, am very popular now so its gonna be easier than I thought it would.

Cara: Yes baby, Give me your account number?

Me: Why baby, anything wrong?

Cara: Nothing baby, just give it to me please?

I gave It to her while she was busy with her phoe I switched on mine going through facebook when I saw a mail from Gt-bank.

I opened it and saw a world remit transfer from Cara wison, I scrolled down and saw a credit alert of almostu 25million(50,000€).

I looked at her and she smiled before running into her room, I followed her immediately and jumped on her bed.

I asked her why she sent me that much amount of money, she smiled and told me am worth more than that, I looked at her and kissed her.

I stopped the kissing and told her thank you, she dragged me back to finish what I just started, we both laughed loud, before kissing each other again, what happened next was history.

3 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by YINKS89(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2016
it must b history nw or do u wana corrupt d virgins in dis room.

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bummybummy(f): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2016
dat Lopez guy z crazy; nyc one bro
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
bummybummy:
dat Lopez guy z crazy; nyc one bro
thanks babe
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by girlhaley(f): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nice story

Next update
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by 2day6(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
I don reload this page tire. Shey no update again ni.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
2day6:
I don reload this page tire. Shey no update again ni.
#Lol... Bros Ah Dan Reload Pass U Oh...
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nawa o, wetin now, abegi update make we follow
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Mailthaddeus(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
This guy has a history of neva finishing any story he starts. Am not surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.