Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken (55181 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Heart Of A Broken Girl / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by ztarlord(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
i dey enjoy u oo
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Episode 49

I called deji over and asked if he could bring his junior sister over so Shade won’t feel lonely, he gave me a thumbs up and called his dad who agreed immediately after hearing about my mums death, he spoke to me and prayed for me on the phone

I spoke to his mum also who did the same thing, he promised to tell his driver to bring ife over the next morning.

I told shade about bringing ife over, she was extremely happy knowing fully well she wasn’t going to be bored, I signalled to Eniola to meet me upstairs

Me: So how has your day been

Eniola: nothing really just been busy with school

Me: Am so hurt inside eniola

Eniola: I understand baby,just cheer up

Me: I know I have to, but am left with no father or mother

Eniola: God will be your father and mother baby

We talked for a while before I left for the bathroom to bath, she joined me in the bath-tub to bath also, she never made attempts to have sex because she knows fully well I wasn’t in that mood.

I fell on the bed and switched on my data connection.

I opened whatsapp and saw a message from wizkid asking me to accept his condolence, I noticed he was online.

Me: Hey bro

Wizkid: Sup man, hope you good

Me: Sure bro trying to

Wizkid: okay, let me know when you gonna be free, working on a new song with ty dolla sign and I want you on it also

Me: sure bro, how about in a week time

Wizkid: Ok man,talk to you later, stay safe gee

Me: you too

I checked instagram and saw many direct messages, I opened my profile and noticed I have already been verified by instagram, wow!

That was fast I thought, I checked Cara’s page and saw a picture of her which she captioned r.i.p to my baby’s mum, I liked it and dropped a kiss emoji.

I checked twitter and noticed I have also been verified there also, I logged in whatsapp and checked if cara was online but her last login was 20minutes ago, I sent her a message which she replied immediately.

Me: Thanks for today baby, you the best

Cara: you welcome, what you doing now

Me: about to sleep and you

Cara: just reading some scripts for a movie I was cast in

Me: oh, that sounds cool, whats the movie like

Cara: well it’s a marvel movie so it should be cool

Me:ok love

We talked for a while before switching to phone call then kissing each other goodnight, I turned to eniola who was still sleeping.

I kissed her head and drew her closer under the blanket touching her boobs.

she removed my hands and stood up asking me not to touch her, she looked angry which means she definitely heard my conversation on phone with Cara.

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by ztarlord(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
interesting
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by joanee20(f): 12:09am On Oct 24, 2016
If na message you send cara how eniola take hear the conversation? pls correct it o..nice story

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by shurley22(f): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2016
joanee20:
If na message you send cara how eniola take hear the conversation? pls correct it o..nice story
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by shurley22(f): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2016
joanee20:

Try and read all over, maybe then you'd notice when they switched to calling after texting each other.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2016
Nice wok sir ßellovers..... Buh wah is Eniola up to??... U should leave Cara 4 her??
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by mofy1(f): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2016
Cara an international act who loved Pablo b4 he became somebody. So if Pablo is stupid he can leave cara for eniola. Some men's mind can be so shallow. #nooffence

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
you guys please bear with me,updating by night or tomorrow morning, been tight all through, bless you all
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by eunisam: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
reading episode 11
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Vilshow(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Happy to be back again...
Bellover nice work
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by joanee20(f): 12:26am On Oct 25, 2016
shurley22:

Try and read all over, maybe then you'd notice when they switched to calling after texting each other.

thanks..I see it now
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by gentlebeeholar(f): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nice piece
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
thanks everyone for the comments I really do appreciate.

Episode 50

I stood up from the bed and walked closer to her, the more I came closer to her the more she went backward.

Me: why you acting like these

Eniola: do I look like a intimacy gadget or someone you can just use whenever you wish too

Me: You know that isn’t true, what’s going on

Eniola: am tired of all these tony, I can’t cope anymore, I know you love her,but my feelings for you can’t you see that also.

Me: I understand, but you can’t just expect me to break up with her

Eniola: I know, just excuse yourself from the room, I can’t sleep with you on these same bed anymore.

Me: ok fine if that’s what you want

I opened the door and walked outside, it was already past12 , I walked to the bar to get something to drink.

I sat down and thought about all she said,I have feelings for her but not upto the one I got for Cara.

I can never hurt Cara, never will I do such thing, I heard footsteps behind me and looked back to see shade smiling.

Shade: so its because of what she said that made you come down here to drink

Me: ain’t you suppose to be sleeping

Shade: I couldn’t sleep, I came down to watch t.v when I heard you guys arguing

Me: oh, come and sit down joor

Shade: egbon, it’s better you end things with her now before things get complicated later on

Me: I guess I have to

Shade: let’s go upstairs to my room, since she chased you out hahahaha

Me: you not serious, o ti baje ju(you are too spoilt)

We went upstairs together and talked, laughed before we slept off beside each other, Morning came faster than I expected.

Deji walked into the room and asked why Eniola left so early looking very angry.

I stood up from the bed and left the room with him to explain things when I got a text message from eniola.

I looked at the message and heaved a sigh of relief when she told me she’s not going to force herself on me again.

I showed Deji the message and explained things to him, He told me to be careful with eniola,explaining to me that just one picture can ruin my career.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by gentlebeeholar(f): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2016
You are doing a good job.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nice work ßellovers.... #ßuh de update short Oh..
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by mofy1(f): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Best decision. Eniola the love peddler
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by rachealfst(f): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thanks for the update, well done
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2016
Episode 51

Few weeks passed now, everything seemed to be going on smoothly, my mum has been buried, the song wizkid featured me and ty dolla sign has been out receiving massive airplays already.

It’s been a while I heard from eniola since the burial. Shade was always busy moving around everywhere with Ife, while Deji took Michael along with him everywhere he went too.

I got a call from Cara which I picked immediately.

Cara: hey baby, I miss you so much

Me:I miss you more darling

Cara: I just called to hear from you, Tyga asked me to greet you, we were together in an event last night

Me: oh, that’s good, text me his number on whats’app

Cara: ok love I will

We talked for a few minutes before she dropped the call, she sent me tyga’s number,.

I added him immediately and checked if he was online,his last seen was an hour ago, I dropped a message for him, he came online and replied

Me: hey bro, it’s Pablo

Tyga: Yo! I could see that, how you been gee

Me: been great and you

Tyga: nothing much, just chilling in my baby’s home

Me: Kylie jenner right?

Tyga: Yes gee, you wanna talk to her

Me: ofcourse yes

We switched to video call on skype, I spoke a bit to kylie who looked so beautiful, I had a crush on her.

I told her am a fan of their reality show, she told me she listened to my song happiness on the radio and she loved it.

I felt great that moment, we ended the vide call, I got a beep from wizkid

Wizkid: hey bro, video shoot is scheduled for next week in the u.k are you free?

Me: when exactly next week

Wizkid: Saturday bro, but we should be over there by Friday, Moe musa is directing, Ty dolla sign is on tour over there so it should be a perfect opportunity for the video shoot

Me: hold on bro, let me talk to my manager.

I called deji and asked him to cancel all my bookings from Friday next week till upper week.

I called my boss and told him, he gave me a go ahead, I texted wizkid back to let him know, he told me he will book both our flights together , it sounds like a perfect idea to me.

I called cara and told her to come online that I have a surprise for her.

Cara: hey Mr surprise

Me: hey baby, so guess what

Cara: am not good at guessing so tell me

Me: well am, coming to London on Friday

Cara: o.m.g, tell me you not joking please

Me: no, am not baby, shooting a video for the song I got featured in by wizkid, will spend a week with you love

Cara: wow, am so happy baby

We texted for a few minutes before wizkid called me and told me he booked for a private jet to take us down to London.

I was so happy because I never flew on a jet before,I called Deji to let him know our schedule for Friday, he sounded happy also because he knew he was definitely going to see Anna

3 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by girlhaley(f): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2016
wow.....such a nice story

rip to Pablo's mum tho

how will he manage d family business?

we are waiting for more bellovers
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by ztarlord(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
more ink to yah pen
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by luciangelymail(f): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Is this fiction? or real life? Sounds like real life to me
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by nastynic(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
rushes in abeg shift for me na so i don dey miss since
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by stardomberry: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2016
I am loving dis make blve story... u are d best.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
hello everyone thanks for keeping these thread busy, happy weekend..

Episode 52

The following day I got a call from our family lawyer concerning the properties and others, he told me to please see him at his office with my brother and sister, .

I explained to both of them immediately the lawyer dropped the call and asked them both to go dress up, ife asked if she could tag along which I obliged.

I called Deji who was in school, clearing his projects and other stuffs and told him where we going over to.

I decided to call Eniola, it’s been a while I heard from her

Me: hello

Eniola: hi, so you just remembered I existed right

Me: Am so sorry, been very busy

Eniola: I understand tho, hope you been good

Me: yes I guess

We spoke for a while before ending the call, I walked outside and asked Sanni to help me clean the car, I gave him a bribe of 2k which made him very happy.

I drove out with Michael sitting beside me busy with his PSP while shade and ife talked at the back.

We got to ikoyi in two hours as I located our lawyer’s law firm.

He has been like a brother to my dad since before I was even born, from what I heard my dad paid his university fees till he passed out, he’s being a close member of our family.

we parked behind one of the car and headed up to his office.

I saw him talking to a man, I waved at him before he came over to me, asking me to join him in his office,he called Shade and Michael also begging ife to please stay behind for a little bit which she understood .

Lawyer: Tony, hope you have been good

Me: yes sir

Lawyer:so lets go straight to the point, Shade might understand well but Michael might not but he still has to be here

Me: ok go on sir

Lawyer: your mum willed everything to you, the three companies your dad has, her supermarket, the two houses she got.

Her bank accounts, the money in her fixed account and savings has been transferred to me.

it’s over 50million, that’s separate from the companies account which is worth over 300million naira, so what do you want to do about the companies

Me: Wow!! I don’t know yet, what do you suggest I do sir

Lawyer: in my own opinion, you too small to handle such company, besides you got a whole music career.

I suggest you close down the companies and probably build something that can generate money on it such as hotel, event center, shopping mall or anything you wish too

I asked shade which she agreed to what the lawyer said, He transferred 300million to my second account and told me the rest will be used in paying off the workers working in the company and told me his going to transfer the remaining amount to me.

I told him to keep the remaining amount since we family, he thanked me before letting me know if I have a problem I should call him.

I left the office and called my uncle and told him everything, he told me it was a nice idea.

My uncle was also very rich as he was into the oil business, so he doesn’t need my family money.

Shade asked me about my mum’s cars back home, I told her it’s going to be moved down to where we staying in ikeja.

3 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by ztarlord(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
nice update here
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by xamiel4(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bellovers come and finish what you started oo. For 4 days now no new episode. What is happening. Abi you want to kill someone with suspense here?
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
so sorry guys,exam in school is killing me,will update soonest,please try and understand
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Jatropha: 6:25am On Nov 03, 2016
Success in your exams dear, wishing u d best, take your time and give us a nice piece when you are done
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bummybummy(f): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2016
u ar free frm failure, carryova or missn script in Jesus name. Success z urs
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by OsuGanja(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2016
bummybummy:

Amen
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by rockyh(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
bummybummy:
above all God's favor awaits u this session with amazing grades in Jesus name.Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Online Publishing/Blogging Course And Certification / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.