Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken (55150 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Heart Of A Broken Girl / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by 2day6(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
I dey enjoy u bro, next plz
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by onyiianthony(f): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2016
keep it flying bro. This story rock.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by rachealfst(f): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nice one ......
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by onyiianthony(f): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
hi bellovers, hope all is well with u? Been expecting your update.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Episode 35

We got home late in the night, I directed them to the guest room before calling Deji to show into my room.

Deji: Bro how far

Me: Bro wahala dey

Deji: Talk to me, what’s happening

Me: Mum has Cancer, Final stage she got just three weeks left bro

Deji: Jesus Christ! There must be something to do bro

Me: I don’t know what to do, thinking of flying her to London for surgery, Cara should know more about it

Deji: Bro Call her right now

I dialled Cara’s number, I explained everything to her, she promised to get back to me in few hours. She begged me not to think to much.

Shade and Michael walked in looking worried, Definitely I knew they both eavesdropped to my conversation on phone with Cara.

Shade: Egbon, is it true

Me:Yes it is, You guys should calm down, something must be done

Shade: Am scared, Shes the only one we have left

Deji: Michael, Lets go play game downstairs

They both left the room leaving me and Shade behind, I pulled Shade closer wiping her tears, I knew it will be my responsibility to take care of them both.

I don’t even know what to do if she dies, The whole company my family own is Multi millions of naira, I can’t even think of my music career and running a company, Never something must be done.

Shade slept off in my room, she never even bothered to change her clothes or freshen up, I looked at my beautiful sister.

I love her so much, I pecker her on her forehead before sleeping beside her.

I logged onto instagram and decided to check my notifications, It was over 30,000 notifications, how many do I even want to check.

I clicked on it and saw Shade tagged me in a picture we both snapped including Michael and Deji and Captioned it Family.

I clicked on it and saw over 6000likes on the picture with different comments.

I clicked on the comment and saw how people was begging for Shade’s number and girls asking for my Number, I clicked on the comment box and typed Love u sister.

I checked my followers and had over a hundred thousand followers all thanks to Cara.

I checked her page and saw a picture of both of us cuddling which she posted about 10minutes ago, I clicked on the comment box and typed love you baby,i was about logging out when I had a notification.

I clicked on it and saw Cara also commented on her picture with a kiss emoji tagging me, I logged out and switched off my phone.

I prayed silently to God concerning my Mum’s issue, But what is Written down No man can change it.

5 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by onyiianthony(f): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
please update.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by mofy1(f): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
YOLO
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Episode 36

I was woken up by a phone call, I checked the screen and saw Cara’s name on it.

Cara: Morning baby

Me: How was your night, Hope you slept well.

Cara: Yes I did, I called you to let you know your mom has been scheduled for surgery in a week time, I asked everywhere for the best doctors baby, They kept on saying its probably to late but I gathered a press conference in a hospital here, I was asked to tell you to fly her down in a week.

Me: Thank you so much love, am scared

Cara: Don’t be baby, am here for you

We talked for some minutes before ending the call, I looked at Shade still sleeping peacefully, I stood up from the bed and went down to Deji’s room.

I opened the door to see him and Michael laughing over a videos on his phone.

Me: Deji how far, Cara don schedule the operation next week o

Deji: Confirm! I told you its gonna be well

Michael: Morning bro, Thanks for yesterday

Me: You welcome smallie

Michael: Bro I told you to stop calling me that, am a big boy

Deji: Hahahaha! Biggest boy Michael, Chop knuckle

Me: Bro no forget we dey go studio in 2 hours or you get place to go

Deji: E don tey I visit popsie, Make we go there together, if we eave there we balling studio

Me: Ok, my belle dey pain me o, Ebi n pami( Am hungry)

Deji: Me too, totally got knocked out yesterday

Me: Wait a minute, Shade is here hahaha, make I go wake her up to cook something better.

I walked into my room and met Shade already awake playing with the new iphoe I got for her,immediately she saw me, she ran towards me and jumped on my body

Shade: The best brother in the world,Thanks for everything, I love you bro

Me: I love you to, Biko Shade Lets go to the kitchen, help us make something we deadly hungry

Shade: Hahaha, Ok Sir

Me: I smacked her head as we headed for the kitchen downstairs, Michael and Deji already resumed their game

Shade fixed us Yam and egg to eat, We played around before dressing up to leave the house.

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Episode 37

We drove down to Deji’s fathers house in Victoria garden city, I asked Deji to stop by at my house so we could drop my Siblings.

He Insisted on them tagging along so Shade could meet his younger sister (Ife) about the same age with Shade.

We drove inside his compound, the whole environment was so quiet Tho these the third time am coming over to his house so I knew every in and out of the house.

Deji’s dad considered me as his own son, he paid money into my account sometimes. He never forgot about the relationship between Him and my Dad, they were best of friend since childhood.

Immediately Ife saw me and Deji, She ran towards Deji and jumped on him before hugging and giving me a peck, She held my sister hand like they knew each other for a long time.

We noticed Deji’s dad and mom sat on the dining table Smiling at all of us.

We walked to them and greeted , They both looked happy to see us

Deji’s Dad: Deji so you remembered your parents today

Deji: Daddy hahan, E ma binu si mi(Don’t be angry sir)

Me: E ma binu sir

Ife: Am angry oo, Brother Deji and brother tony just forgot me, which day did any of you call me last.

Me&Deji: hahaha, Ife ti de pelu ijogbon (ife has started her trouble)

Deji’s Dad: Isnt these Shade and Michael

Shade: Yes sir, Its us

Deji’s Dad: Wow you guys have grown so big, come Closer, it’s been close to eleven years I saw both of you

He hugged them before telling us to feel free at home, Shade Went with Ife to her room while Michael watched Cartoon in the parlour.

Deji’s dad told me to keep it up explaining how he saw my face on newspapers and media stations, Deji’s mum advised us as usual.

It was time to leave, Ife took some pictures with me before asking me what I bought for her when I was in London,Deji’s Dad gave Michael and Shade an envelope each.

Ife walked us to the car before asking me again, I begged her and checked my wallet brought out a £100 and gave to her.

she was so happy, Deji gave her a hundred pound too which means she got close to 80k from both of us.

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2016
Episode 38

Shade counted #20,000 from the envelope while Michael counted #15,000. They looked both happy, we got to my house and drove in.

Mum wasn’t home, I Called her and briefed her, she sounded somehow like someone who already gave up,

I ended the call and stayed a few minutes home before heading for Mr Ayodeji place.

We got to My Ayodeji house and drove in, I parked beside his G-wagon, eniola came outside and noticed it was me and Deji knocking She hugged both of us before ushering us inside.

Mr Ayodeji: Deji give me some few minutes, we not using our in-house producer, Let’s try Spells place

Me: Okay sir.

Deji: Eniola, what about your friends I met the other day

Eniola: They are all fine, Hope you guy;s didn’t come empty handed sha.

Me:Wow! We came empty handed, You mind hanging out together tomorrow?

Eniola: Sure, That’s nice of you

Deji: Don’t come alone ooo

Eniola: Ok sir

Mr Ayodeji came out and signalled for us to leave, His driver drove him in his G-wagon while me and Deji drove in our Range.

We arrived at Spells studio inside a Mall in festac, we shaked hands Together before sitting down.

He asked me to sing the song I wanted to record, I did But Mr ayodeji told me to don’t do these for my first Single, Spells played a beat.

I fell in love with it and voiced on it thinking about the good times with Cara, it was kind of a Rap and dancehall song I named (Happiness)

Mr Ayodeji Loved the song, He shaked me several times shouting out loud together with Deji and Spells of the song being a hit track if it drops., Surely it did became a hit track.

We left the studio after Spells promised us it should be ready in two days because of the mixing and mastering.

Mr Ayodeji gave me another surprise of my first ever video shoot with Clarence peters for the song I just recorded, He told me to get ready in two days for the Shoot.

Deji drove us back home, I went straight to my bed feeling so tired and hungry.

I posted pictures and Videos back at the studio on instagram and linked it with my twitter account, between 10minutes I got 500likes and many comments from my Fans telling me how they are waiting patiently for it.

Deji knocked on my door and told me he had two girls downstairs, I walked down and noticed they were the girls Deji was talking to at shoprite, I looked at him and he gave me the(am a bad boy look)

I heard one of them telling the other about Pablo uploading new pictures and videos on instagram.

They never knew Pablo was the one standing across them, I walked to where they sat and greeted them, they both looked shocked seeing my face, Are you Pablo? One of them asked.

I answered positively, they looked so surprised at the same time happy, these is going to be a wonderful night as I had my eyes on one of them.

2 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by rachealfst(f): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2016
First to comment ! I love this story, thanks for the update.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
rachealfst:
First to comment ! I love this story, thanks for the update.

thanks dear
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Mailthaddeus(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pablo the gentle bad boy. Nice write up bro. u doin a nice job.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
Pablo the gentle bad boy. Nice write up bro.
u doin a nice job.

thanks bro
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by starspray(m): 2:21am On Oct 11, 2016
great story u've got here bruh ..ride on[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Daeveed(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2016
Great Wrk...
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2016
Episode 39

The girls cooked for everyone in the house, we ate and gisted with both of them asking questions from me and Deji.

I called the one have been eyeing and asked if we could go to my room, She answered positively
immediately she got to my room, I pulled her closer and kissed her, she kissed me back hungrily.

I pulled off her clothes before throwing her on the bed, what happened next was history as we slept cuddling each other.

Morning came faster, The girls made breakfast before leaving, Deji gave them money which they rejected telling him they weren’t hookers.

I called Sandra closer and gave her a kiss(the one I slept with) Sandra took a selfie with me While Jennifer(the one deji slept with) Kissed deji before driving off in their Honda evil spirit.

Me: Bro don’t you think we need a chef in these house

Deji: I was just thinking the same thing now

Me: Lets do something about it o, We cant be calling different girls over everyday just to cook

Deji: True bro

We walked inside, I fell on the parlour chair and switched the t,v channel to Hip tv, I took my phone and texted Cara on BBM.

We talked and laughed for a long time before She ended the chat telling me she’s about entering a business meeting.

I watched t.v and it was time for Hiptv news, my name and picture was the first news that came up, (Pablo set to release First official single under mainland record titled Happiness produced by Spells).

I knew definitely it was Mr ayodeji’s handiwork, I was still thinking about him when he called.

Me: Morning Sir

Mr Ayodeji: did you see yourself on hiptv

Me: Yes sir, It came out so great

Mr Ayodeji: anyways, your photoshoot is scheduled for tomorrow, Your Clothing and Accessorieswill be given to you there.

Me: Ok Boss what time

Mr Ayodeji: Around 9:am

We spoke for a bit before he dropped the call, Eniola called later on to remind me about our outing.

I told her to meet us at Club escape in the night, I called Deji over and told him about the idea, he liked it.

Deji: Bro no forget my graduation In school is next two month, two days ahead of your 20th birthday

Me: I remember bro, My birthday go be the talk of the town

Deji: Sure bro we go Paint the town Red

Me: I dey think of celebrating at Club Vegas here in Ikeja

Deji: nice idea bro, till thn, Have asked an agency about the Chef issue, they should send someone over by evening

Me: Okay bro, nice one

We talked for so long, laughing hard and drinking Vodka before we headed outside to wash the car For the night Clubbing with Eniola and her friend.

1 Like

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by rachealfst(f): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2016
Following with keen interest, thanks for the update.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Episode 40

Eniola called to let us know she’s about leaving the house, I signalled to Deji who ran into the bathroom like a mad man.

i opened my wardrobe and picked out my guiseppe zanotti sandal and glasses.

We got dressed and headed out to the island, traffic held us up for a bit but we got there in time.

I called Eniola who told me she’s almost there, she arrived after 20minutes in a Red G-wagon with a friend.

She looked beautiful in the short red gown she was putting on, we signalled to both of them to come over.

They walked down to where we parked our car, Eniola hugged me then gave me a sharp kiss on the mouth, it felt good but I wondered why she did that.

Eniola: Tony, Deji meet my friend Stephanie, Stephanie meet tony which you already know of and his friend Deji

Me: Nice to meet you, Hope you doing good

Stephanie: Yes I am, thanks for asking

Deji: Can we all go inside now

We walked to the entrance of the club, The Bouncers noticed us coming and stopped us, we asked him to lead us to the V.V.I.P which he declined telling me only important people goes there, The manager saw us arguing with him and came over.

Manager: what’s going on here

Bouncer: They asked me to lead them to the V.V.I.P but I declined telling them its only for important people then they started shouting on me.

Manager: We are so sorry but like he said its for only important people, you could pay for the V.I.P

Me: Am I not an important person (removing my glasses)

Manager: Oh my God ain’t you Pablo

Me: Yes I am, so can you lead us there now

He led us inside not before apologising, even the Bouncers apologised claiming they never noticed my face, the Manager kept on welcoming me, We entered the V.V.I.P stand.

The manager called someone and whispered something to him.

The next thing I heard was the voice of the club’s hypeman, I looked shocked but it was still surprising.

Hypeman: everyone hope you having fun, because the night is just starting, someone important is in the building.

Crowd: Who is the person

Hypeman: Someone important is in the building guys.

Me: What’s doing these guy, he should just say the person’s name rather than disturbing our ear.

Eniola: I wonder o

Hypeman: Pablo is in the building guys, Give it up for Pablo

The crowd went wild as they kept on screaming and searching for me, Eniola, Deji and Stephanie asked me to stand up and walk downstairs.

I walked downstairs,the security led me to the stage making sure no one touches me.

Hypeman: Hey bro, how you doing tonight

Me: All good bro

Hypeman: Guys will you like to hear and see Pablo perform his old songs for us.

Me: Man, I never expected these

Crowd: Pablo, Pablo, Pablo

I picked the microphone as the Dj played two of my old song, the Crowd sang and danced along, I never expected them to even know the lyrics or songs, but they surprised me by singing every bit of it.

4 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by girlhaley(f): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2016
Nice one sir bellovers

really can't wait for d next update
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by rachealfst(f): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
following..... nice one
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Seriously am not getting the support from these ghost readers am only familiar with not more than 6people comments on these page and yet am seeing over 17000views seriously it's unfair, it seems I just have to stop these story,not getting the support I ought to get... these might probably be the last episode...

Episode 41

After the performance I walked back upstairs, Eniola welcomed me with a hug, Deji and Stephanie excused us to get a drink.

Eniola: You did great out there

Me: Thanks dear, what you guys been upto.

Eniola: Nothing much, just watching your performance

Me: Oh, thanks dear

We looked at each other, slowly our lips met, we kissed before I broke it off by removing my mouth telling her sorry.

Deji and Stephanie came back, we hanged out till midnight before leaving the club, we headed for the nearest hotel to spend the night.

Deji drove while Stephanie remained with him in the front seat while I was alone with Eniola in the backseat.

Me: So sorry about the kiss, I was lost in thought.

Eniola: What were you thinking

Me: You worth staring at, you just so perfect

She blushed and laughed, She looked at me then pulled my face closer kissing me hungrily, we kissed and caressed each other for minutes before Deji shouted at us to get a room.

We entered the hotel, Deji booked two rooms, He entered his room with Stephanie while Eniola followed me, immediately we got in.

We kissed hungrily throwing ourselves on the bed, We had a great night together before sleeping off cuddling each other.

I woke up the next morning to find Eniola gone, I called her number then realised it was under the pillow, She walked in and kissed me Good morning.

Me: Where have you been

Eniola: I went to call room service, their phone isn’t connecting

Me: I missed those two oranges(Licking my lips)

Eniola: Bad boy, They didn’t miss you

I pulled her closer and kissed her, We ended having two rounds before leaving the hotel room.

We headed straight to the Club to pick up Eniola’s car, We drove to the Mainland for my photoshoot not before dropping Stephanie home.

We arrived at the Photostudio, Mr Ayodeji noticed Eniola was with us, he looked shocked and called us over.

Mr Ayodeji: Don’t tell me you guys were together last night

Me: Yes sir, we went clubbing with one of her friend

Eniola: Yes Daddy, Just decided to follow them down here

Deji: When is the photoshoot sir

Mr Ayodeji: In 30minute time

He still didn’t looked convinced, if only he knew what I did to his daughter, The photoshoot went well, Before we left Spells sent the song.

We listened to it, I knew definitely it is surely going to be a worldwide hit song, Mr Ayodeji called Clarence peter and sent him the song, he scheduled the video shoot in two days time.

I kissed Eniola goodbye before leaving with Deji heading back home. (Is these love or lust)..

3 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by CaraJewel(f): 12:30am On Oct 14, 2016
Dont quit plz
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Olabantu(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2016
Bellover, claim down....decisions taken out of anger, hurt and frustration are not always the best.....just keep doing your thing, dose dat will appreciate it will and dose dat won't, won't, so pls do not quit the story because it actually an interesting one...God Bless You
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by rockyh(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Guy if u quit at this stage please bear in mind that u av ruined my month for me am not a person who likes commenting but for u to continue dat y am just doing this. I really appreciate your good work. God bless u for keeping me awake all day for ur update
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by teebee22(f): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Its lust o cos u cnt love 2 ladies (cara nd eniola) equally and pls continue cos stopping wnt be fair to those commenting.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by rachealfst(f): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pablo, Leave Mr Ayodeji's daughter alone, don't miss business with pleasure.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by DiegoNakel(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Baba Calm Down naa. Continue to dy yan ur story
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by stardomberry: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pablo Pablo Pablo how many times did I call u..? hmmmm 3times, u are playing with fire ooooooooooooooooo..; I don't want u to loose clara.issokay let me sit nd watch d story unfold.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by chidozeze(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mr pablo, quitting at this stage is not the best. For the fact that you're seeing 17,000 views speaks well of your talent. Comments will come gradually , so am expecting you to continue this lovely story; to be the best you have to show determination and willingness. Am ghost reader but i decided to comment, so keep up the good work.
Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by bellovers(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
thanks guys,so grateful to you all, one love..

Episode 42

The following week later my song and video was already causing trouble round the globe, my video set a record for the highest view in two days hitting 3million views on youtube.

it has over 5million views right now, it was a huge success, my relationship with eniola grew stronger tho we never put in any feelings, but I had feelings for her.

Tomorrow is my mum’s flight to London for her operation, I called her to ask if everything she needed is ready.

Me: Mummy, Hope everything is ready

Mummy: Yes papa, how was your interview

Me: Thank God ma

Mum: Tony, Behave well, remember the family you came from, don’t allow fame to get into your head and please make me a promise tony.

Me: What is it ma? You making me scared

Mum: Please go back to school Tony, Promise me you will.

Me: I promise you ma

Mum: Ok, see you tomorrow dear

She hanged up on me, I was very scared, she never talked like these before, I called Cara to ask about the preparations over there.

Cara: Hi baby

Me: Hi love, how is everything over there, we arriving by afternoon flight can’t wait to see you love.

Cara: me too baby, I will be there to pick you myself at the airport.

Me: okay love

We talked for a bit,we laughed, gossiped, she made me forget all about my worries, Deji walked in and gave me the phone to speak to Mr Ayodeji.

Mr Ayodeji: Hey boy, how you doing, don’t you think you need a manager

Me: Been thinking about that also sir, was thinking of bringing Deji in.

Mr Ayodeji: That’s a nice idea, inbox me your account number and don’t forget tonight show, its gonna be a blast, everyone is waiting for your first performance of Happiness.

Me: Okay boss

I told Deji about the manager stuff. He agreed to do it, I trusted him right since when we been kids, I texted my account number to Mr Ayodeji.

I got a credit alert of 4million naira from Mr ayodeji, I called him and he told me to use 500k for Clothing allowance, and the 3.5million was part of the money made from the song sales.

Life was being good to me as I already had cool dollars in my youtube vevo account for the views on my video.

I fell on the bed to sleep for a bit before my show in the night,

3 Likes

Re: The Bond That Can Never Be Broken by Olabantu(m): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wow nice one, hoping for longer one sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Online Publishing/Blogging Course And Certification / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.