Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,473 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Marriage: Groom's Father No-show - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage: Groom's Father No-show (595 Views)

Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered / No Father, No Problem! / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage: Groom's Father No-show by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 11, 2016
A cousin of mine is getting married to a guy who seems perfect for her.
However, the groom-to-be's dad seems to be AWOL from his family. One of those guys who left his wife for another woman and wants nothing to do with his first family.

My cousin's father has been requesting audience with him to discuss wedding between their children, but the groom's father adamantly doesn't seem to give a f**k about his first family and whatever they do. The grooms mum and her side of the family are 100% on board. Just groom's father and his people are being crazy.

I'm just curious, what does tradition dictate in this situation?
Does the wedding go on?
Re: Marriage: Groom's Father No-show by Sexxkillz: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Just assume the man is dead and carry on with the wedding plans.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Groom's Father No-show by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 11, 2016
People who had experienced this should kindly say something to this pls.
Re: Marriage: Groom's Father No-show by atilla(m): 3:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Let them nominate someone that will stand in as the dads father or talk to the mum sebi she has been managing as both parents since the dad left so she might as well stand in for the dad.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Groom's Father No-show by Kkzy90(m): 3:46am On Aug 11, 2016
I suggest you take sexxkillz advice on this one,just assume the bastard of a father is dead and proceed with the wedding plans..PERIOD!!!!..abih na him father wan sponsor the wedding..
Re: Marriage: Groom's Father No-show by mecussey(m): 3:47am On Aug 11, 2016
this one pass me, make them find way go collect written note from him. Wedding fit hold, but men traditional things hard well well
Re: Marriage: Groom's Father No-show by iamkingzlee(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Just assume the man is dead and carry on with the wedding plans.
Wickedd grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My True Live Story...still In Love With Her / What Gives Your Life A Meaning ? / 3 REASONS He Doesn't Call Often Like Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.