Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares (27597 Views)

Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" / I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares / SSA To Adams Oshiomhole Declares For PDP Governorship Candidate Pastor Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2016
Congratulations! Take that to the bank!
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by chubbygal(f): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by banki(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2016
umolesc:
*Which sector(s) Edo state workers did he increased their salaries by 38%?
*Primary schools teachers are still paid almost every second week of the next month.
*Teachers are not still completely paid all their entitlements.
*Who is owing the local govt workers about 8 months salaries in Edo state?

We are not surprised! You and ur fellow APieCes hypocrites are certainly the worst militants in Nigeria!

Coming from people that supported lucky igbinedion I hail you
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by 4tune490(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2016
cool
5starmilitant:
Kikikikiki. We will only take you serious when we see that you have impregnated your albino.
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by olisaEze(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2016
Olu20090:
Yes....Penile Erectiion Militant!

Nahh! That's just his "gun" #militantarsenal grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by CLEVABOY(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2016
That's my Governor talking, show some respect and avoid these hate speeches!
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by emmym16(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2016
ukomko:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/oshiomhole-says-progressive-govts-must-maintain-national-minimum-wage/
please Mr Donald Duke was the former governor of Cross Rivers not Rivers @ OP
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Binsani(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Chaii...

Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by kechywillz(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2016
arisanate:
OSHOMOLE DURING HIS MILITANT DAYS
That head is called headies trophy,In Igbo it's called "Isi odo"

1 Like

Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by kechywillz(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2016
arisanate:
OSHOMOLE DURING HIS MILITANT DAYS
That head is called headies trophy or in Igbo "Isi Odo"
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by edorhe14(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Beach Please!!! Militant will be a person chasing a cause.
He should use militant he is not even qualified to use that.
A fitting word should be Park Attendant or Agbero.
I wonder who even saw this clown and made him a labour leader in the First place
Bloody hyocrite.
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Ok Sir then advice your brother Chairman Governors Forum Gov. Abdulaziz Yari Of Zamfara State to implement minimum wage in his state.
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Gkemz: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2016
Oshiomole is a hamelesss old fool who talks carelessly like a tout under the influence of ogogoro spirit mixed with weed regardless of his old age.
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Gkemz: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2016
Oshiomole is a shamelesss old fool who talks carelessly like a tout under the influence of ogogoro spirit mixed with weed regardless of his old age. Its easier to advise people than to take the advise. Oshiomole used to be a good comrade until he tasted political power.
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Franchise21(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Kenneth205:
Yay! My governor
Lol. He dey eff up. U get luck say na Uniben u dey and nt AAU
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by chidozieikeji2: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Militant untop of d wife
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2016
amtaken:
This is a case of a hoe advising young girls to keep their virginity intact.

We have heard.

The hoe is even in the best position to advise

Cos she knows the thunder, fire and brinstone wen don fire her punanni.....she knows how many times she dey won cool the P under fan or ac
She knows the different rod, she don see dey cry..
she knows how many times her womb dey shift
she knows how many times she dey use hot water take dey press the P..
she knows how many times she has used dis words.. 'please' 'bros small small na'....'haaaaaa'.......
She knows the sharp pain wen doing D&C

Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Kenneth205(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2016
Franchise21:
Lol. He dey eff up. U get luck say na Uniben u dey and nt AAU

Group beating grin
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Omonigeriarere: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
whitebeard:
so the next best thing u can use to describe yourself is militant... ooo GOD OOO GOD...is this one foolish to the fact or he does not know that he is a governor AND NOT A MILITANT...this generation of politicians will pass the young ones will show u how it's done...!! I am sure of that..!!!
[/s]

Read, you no go gree.
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Omonigeriarere: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
umolesc:
*Which sector(s) Edo state workers did he increased their salaries by 38%?
*Primary schools teachers are still paid almost every second week of the next month.
*Teachers are not still completely paid all their entitlements.
*Who is owing the local govt workers about 8 months salaries in Edo state?

We are not surprised! You and ur fellow APieCes hypocrites are certainly the worst militants in Nigeria!
[/s]

You need to read the article and not just opening of mouth.
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Franchise21(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2016
Kenneth205:

Group beating grin
Hwz ur exam jare?
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2016
obaival:
What is d different btwn military & militant, ar de nt mili mili

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by crisycent: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2016
Since this goat begin suck that small girl (iara) toto him mouth just dey run like tap. Pay salaries short man.
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
So vanguard don't know that Donald Duke, DD, is from cross river not Rivers? Shame.
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by no1madman(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shut d hell up!. . .How much money have u stolen so far? ole! OTU NNEGI!
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Kenneth205(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Franchise21:
Hwz ur exam jare?

My guy, e go well ooo...

How ur end na?
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by whitebeard(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

Read, you no go gree.
admit u don't understand what I wrote..cuz I read that article before u did..!!
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by amtaken(f): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
You be prof!
daylife7:

The hoe is even in the best position to advise

Cos she knows the thunder, fire and brinstone wen don fire her punanni.....she knows how many times she dey won cool the P under fan or ac
She knows the different rod, she don see dey cry..
she knows how many times her womb dey shift
she knows how many times she dey use hot water take dey press the P..
she knows how many times she has used dis words.. 'please' 'bros small small na'....'haaaaaa'.......
She knows the sharp pain wen doing D&C
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by amtaken(f): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hajahajahaja ose!
mazimee:

Now this is damn funny, the comparison is spot on grin
Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
amtaken:
You be prof!

But u know na

1 Like

Re: I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares by Franchise21(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kenneth205:

My guy, e go well ooo...

How ur end na?
Not doing bad. Hw u dey flex B-side?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Turkey On Referendum / U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / Enugu Community Decries Arrest Of 76 Villagers After Feud With Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.