Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Just Friends??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Friends??? (917 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Is This One More Than Just Friends?? / Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Friends??? by holluphemydavid(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Growing up, my mom would always say " boys and girls cannot be platonic friends" ... do you believe that two heterosexual people of opposite sex can be JUST FRIEND without anyone catching feelings or wanting to get into the pants of the other... simply put, are you gonna be comfortable if your beau's besties is someone of the opposite sex?
Re: Just Friends??? by EmperorLee(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2016
Why not, if not.

1 Like

Re: Just Friends??? by ifex370(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2016
I have been living in the same room with a girl for the past 3 days.. Sleeping on the same bed.. And I haven't had the slightest urge...

It takes discipline and mostly God.. Cos i prayed very well.. Don't wanna soil myself.. Js wanted to help her with accommodation till friday

And God really did help me.. No urge at all.. I don't even see her as a sex thing.. I see her as an object.. Like a table.. The girl must be surprised
So its possible

1 Like

Re: Just Friends??? by RENOWNED2(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: Just Friends??? by DR1SKLEF(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Yeah.
Re: Just Friends??? by Gidoka(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2016
A Boy and a girl cannot be "JUST" friends if the guy is not having the feeling, the girl is.

#myopinion
Re: Just Friends??? by mercichoco(f): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2016
ifex370:
I have been living in the same room with a girl for the past 3 days.. Sleeping on the same bed.. And I haven't had the slightest urge...

It takes discipline and mostly God.. Cos i prayed very well.. Don't wanna soil myself.. Js wanted to help her with accommodation till friday

And God really did help me.. No urge at all.. I don't even see her as a sex thing.. I see her as an object.. Like a table.. The girl must be surprised
So its possible
Are related to Lai Mohammed?
Re: Just Friends??? by StPete: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2016
ifex370:

So its possible

Pastor Lienus, kontinu!

OP ur mum is absolutely right. Forget all d posts up there, u cant really be friends with a lady without wanting to get laid...unless of course, you're a confirmed OKOBO!
Re: Just Friends??? by generalbush(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Its like keeping a goat and a yam, and expect them to be good friends....
If the goat doesn't eat the yam, the yam will...
Re: Just Friends??? by mercichoco(f): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Feelings grow especially through closeness, there are chances that a boy and a girl could get locked up emotionally when they become very close
Re: Just Friends??? by Donpoker9(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2016
ifex370:

So its possible

bossman we all know u are lying but kwontinu
Re: Just Friends??? by aloobright17: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2016
generalbush:
Its like keeping a goat and a yam, and expect them to be good friends....

If the goat doesn't eat the yam, the yam will...

hahahahhahahahahgagahahagagagaga aboki so yam do eat goats? Chai make I no finish my days laugh on this one comment while I still have many more things to laugh on today
Re: Just Friends??? by hertz9te(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2016
ifex370:

So its possible
your sister dnt count
Re: Just Friends??? by holluphemydavid(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2016
mercichoco:
Hahaha, so u mean itsnt possible for wot d guy said, and air ur own opinion abt dis, to me, I believe one party must av d urge for sex
Re: Just Friends??? by generalbush(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
hahahahhahahahahgagahahagagagaga aboki so yam do eat goats? Chai make I no finish my days laugh on this one comment while I still have many more things to laugh on today

I no finish the statement na....

the yam will be eaten by another goat...

lol
Re: Just Friends??? by holluphemydavid(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2016
mercichoco:
Feelings grow especially through closeness, there are chances that a boy and a girl could get locked up emotionally when they become very close
U are absolutely right, am surprised with some guys comments bin hypocritical
Re: Just Friends??? by AfricanApple(f): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2016
if my boo cannot take me as his bestie then he is a gay.got and an idiot...
Re: Just Friends??? by mercichoco(f): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2016
holluphemydavid:

U are absolutely right, am surprised with some guys comments bin hypocritical
Don't mind them, most guys claim to b strong and stabilized, buh deep down they feel smth
Re: Just Friends??? by holluphemydavid(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
AfricanApple:
if my boo cannot take me as his bestie then he is a gay and an idiot...
Do u av one already?
Re: Just Friends??? by ifex370(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
mercichoco:

Lol...be there Na.. We no de same level... Right now I could pass for a monk
Re: Just Friends??? by ifex370(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
StPete:

Pastor Lienus, kontinu!

OP ur mum is absolutely right. Forget all d posts up there, u cant really be friends with a lady without wanting to get laid...unless of course, you're a confirmed OKOBO!

Men am serious
Re: Just Friends??? by ifex370(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Donpoker9:

bossman we all know u are lying but kwontinu

Lolzzz.. All these pipo saying am lying... You guys need Jesus grin
Re: Just Friends??? by ifex370(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
hertz9te:
your sister dnt count

Were not even related
Re: Just Friends??? by Donpoker9(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
ifex370:

Lolzzz.. All these pipo saying am lying... You guys need Jesus grin

lol just kwontinu abeg we d enjoy am
ok u can tell us hw d both of u slept na.ked and ur mazi did not rise
just kwont abeg
Re: Just Friends??? by TerrorSquad147: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
ifex370:

So its possible

Re: Just Friends??? by firstking01(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
ifex370:

So its possible
In this kind of situation i always fall muguembarassed

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Break Up F^ck [part 1] / Help! my girlfriend have a bad breathe... / I Need A Woman From The Age Of 26 To 35 For a serious Relationship..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.