Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Where Are The Mathematicians? Here Is A Brain Teaser: Quantitative Reasoning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Are The Mathematicians? Here Is A Brain Teaser: Quantitative Reasoning (7201 Views)

What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions / Can You Solve These Quantitative Aptitude Questions? / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Mathematicians? Here Is A Brain Teaser: Quantitative Reasoning by chicoMX(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2016
I came across this question on whatsapp, which I have solved. But the sender insists I solve the question mathematically(showing my workings)...

Where are the mathematicians? Here is a brain teaser: Quantitative Reasoning.

A house wife forgot her bank account *PIN CODE* which is five digits number, but luckily she remembered some hints on how to recall this *PIN*.
Here are some of the clues
1) The *1st* digit is a square of the *2nd*
2) The sum of the *2nd* and *3rd* is 10
3) The *4th* is equal to the *2nd* plus *1*
4) The *3rd* and the *5th* makes *14*
5) The sum of all the digits is *30*

What is the *PIN CODE*?
Re: Where Are The Mathematicians? Here Is A Brain Teaser: Quantitative Reasoning by psucc(m): 10:12am On Aug 11, 2016
Imagine this again this morning. If this people knows that mathematics tasked the stomach more than the brain, they would have respected the feelings of Nigerians.
Re: Where Are The Mathematicians? Here Is A Brain Teaser: Quantitative Reasoning by chicoMX(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2016
psucc:
Imagine this again this morning. If this people knows that mathematics tasked the stomach more than the brain, they would have respected the feelings of Nigerians.

Haha..you for quitely waka pass cheesy...That's how a student blamed buhari and the economy for his poor grade last semester 1.09GP
Re: Where Are The Mathematicians? Here Is A Brain Teaser: Quantitative Reasoning by Muaadh(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2016
The code is "93747" .
I worked it diligently, so where is my gift?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Mathematicians? Here Is A Brain Teaser: Quantitative Reasoning by davbravo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Mathematicians? Here Is A Brain Teaser: Quantitative Reasoning by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Futo Post-utme Cut Off Marks & Admission Requirements For 2013/2014 / Get Loyola Jesuit Past Questions And Answers Solved By Over 100 Loyola Tutors / Wow! This Guy Breaks Records At Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.