Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer (7186 Views)

It's Only In Madonna University That Girls Graduate As Virgins - Founder, Edeh / ASUU Strike: Resolution Of ASUU Branches On Fg’s Offer / Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
The following are so far the updated universities that have accepted and rejected FG offer

Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
more

Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nawa oh big boy like you dey use free mode.

UnaToto

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto
oga everywhere dry ooo na manage we dey manage ooo

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by favelli(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto

Be a bigger man and buy am data na

7 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by Uyi168: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Source pls..

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by duduade: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
andrewmeddy8:
The following are so far the updated universities that have accepted and rejected FG offer

There's already a thread on this.. Why wasting your energy here

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by paulolee(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
confusion continues
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by mayklef(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
If majority really carriers the vote, then I believe they should cut this crap of a strike and stop toying with the lives and future of our youths

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by tobechi74: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Has FG accepted to continue with the old system of payment?
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by SirWarlock: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
tobechi74:
Has FG accepted to continue with the old system of payment?
for those not on the platform yes.
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
duduade:

There's already a thread on this.. Why wasting your energy here
didn't see the thread earlier
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
The future of the youth is already in disarray, Let's take care of all your domestic and industrial cleaning as you all get ready for the Christmas and new year celebration, fumigation inclusive, our services are pocket friendly, check my signature
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by Freestainworld(m): 4:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Pls they should all reject the offer so we will know that education is no longer important in this country, after all Buhari is ruling with toilet paper, what's the essence of going to the school again.
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Omo. Nothing wey pesin never see....

We dey wait.

Gently, gently.

We dey wait.

Watching....
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by riroye3263: 6:27am On Nov 25, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
The future of the youth is already in disarray, Let's take care of all your domestic and industrial cleaning as you all get ready for the Christmas and new year celebration, fumigation inclusive, our services are pocket friendly, check my signature
oyatainer wake up!
Southern youths (infidels) constitute those who will be largely affected by this, the northern youths who are already soaked in Arabic education and conditioned to be against western education wont be affected. Learn to see beyond what’s playing. All they’re are doing has always been in line with the Shariah policy of bokoharams and their sponsorers/defenders in government. #ENDnigeriaNOW
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:33am On Nov 25, 2020
riroye3263:
oyatainer wake up!
Southern youths (infidels) constitute those who will be largely affected by this, the northern youths who are already soaked in Arabic education and conditioned to be against western education wont be affected. Learn to see beyond what’s playing. All they’re are doing has always been in line with the Shariah policy of bokoharams and their sponsorers/defenders in government. #ENDnigeriaNOW
my brother I will prefer #leave Nigeria Now # as a youth, that why I want you to patronise me I need u to survive
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by riroye3263: 6:51am On Nov 25, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
my brother I will prefer #leave Nigeria Now # as a youth, that why I want you to patronise me I need u to survive
Where to are you leaving the lands of your ancestors to? Nigeria has a ruined image all over the world, courtesy of all the sadists who keep recycling themselves in government and are raising their kindred to replace them in the likes of the fulani mongrel called Adamu Garba the deceitful one. Nigeria as an identity is what every clear thinking natives should shed off. It is a false identity imposed on us by the British. Nigeria is a pseudo identity coined by fred lugard the sociopath and floraw shaw. The identity doesnt define the Calabar and Jukun man in the way Ireland identifies the teue identity of the Irish tribe. Your ancestors have been on their ancestral land for billion of years before Arabs jihadist and European colonists came and messed things up with their way of life, useless religions and manipulation of our people to consume one another and as continued by their landless fulani arab parasites till date by taking us 100 step backwards for every inch of step people try to take forward.
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by spy24(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2020
I don't trust this info
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2020
If OAU, UNILAG, AND UI rejected, the rest can accept but the strike would continue.
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
favelli:

Be a bigger man and buy am data na
I no get,,,, you fit buy for me na
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
riroye3263:
oyatainer wake up!
lol � see how you serious but still sounded Funny , I feel all this misconception is becos must of you haven't visit the north
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by riroye3263: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
andrewmeddy8:

lol � see how you serious but still sounded Funny , I feel all this misconception is becos must of you haven't visit the north
Oh really, then please inform us what’s it about the north that we don’t understand?
Re: ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
riroye3263:
Oh really, then please inform us what’s it about the north that we don’t understand?
your perception that northerners don't value western education is pure lies. although there's still taste for Arabic education but that doesn't justify that over Western education

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Aspirants " Facing Tanke Is Real" / Uniben Post-UME Latest Info / We Need Vocational Secondary Schools In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.