Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Research Assistant/writer (medical Field) Wanted Urgently. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Research Assistant/writer (medical Field) Wanted Urgently. (437 Views)

New Research Assistant Wanted / Job As A Research Assistant / Research Assistant/professional writer (remote) wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research Assistant/writer (medical Field) Wanted Urgently. by databoy247(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2016
If you are in the medical profession or have interests in this field and you know how to do research writing, please send in your application now. Writing and research focus areas;

Residency Personal Statements
Fellowship Applications Personal Statements.
Residency Recommendation Letters.

Job length is about 500 - 750 words each (except on rare occasions)

Note that clients are not Nigerians, so you must be able to write neutrally and think like a foreigner. Pay is between N30,000 - N50,000 monthly. Forward your existing CV and a short sample of your work to nwaka@procvnigeria.com

Note that I will check for grammar, phrase flow, and plagiarism.

Good luck.
Re: Research Assistant/writer (medical Field) Wanted Urgently. by Unike1(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2016
And what happened to d CVs sent to you the other day. Is the short listing still on?
Re: Research Assistant/writer (medical Field) Wanted Urgently. by databoy247(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2016
Unike1:
And what happened to d CVs sent to you the other day. Is the short listing still on?

I have picked one or two talents and still accessing the other applicants. I really need to read every email and screen the results of the assignments I gave them to enable me make informed decisions that's why I have not actually responded to some.

This particular one is unique because it focuses on the medical niche. I need someone who has a medical background or enjoys writing in a medical niche to work with me.

If you fit the description please drop you your application via email. Remember, just your CV and a sample of any medical write up you have done.

(1) (Reply)

A Modern Printing Firm Located At Yaba, Lagos Is Looking For An Accounts Officer / Latest Job Opportunities At FHI 360 - September 6th, 2016 / 6 Tips To Help You Reach Your Career Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.