Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps (25203 Views)

Change Your Mobile Phone To Work Like Desktop - Launchers / Best Android Launchers Available On Google Play Store / 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by machi25(f): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2016
JayKayMaybachz:
Storopia

I don't know the name but I can send it for ya

Download Brilliant Quotes apk

pls jaykay send it to me too am so much in love with it's simplicity and uniqueness tanx in advance
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by israel2563(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2016
Power amp widget...flat style bar indicator....nova launcher prime

1 Like

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by Dilijingsly(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2016
– APC leaders in Ondo state deny reports that national leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is planning to impose a candidate on the party ahead of the August 27 primary election – The party leaders say there is no room for the imposition of any candidate at the forthcoming primary – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, APC guber aspirant, claims Tinubu summoned all the party’s leaders to Lagos, where he directed them to ensure that Dr. Segun Abraham emerges as the party’s candidate Chairmen of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 18 local government areas of Ondo state have dismissed claims that the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, ordered them to support his ‘anointed’ governorship aspirant, Dr Segun Abraham, ahead of the party’s August 27 primary election. The reaction of the APC local government chairmen comes on the heels of an allegation by one of the governorship aspirants of the party, Dr. Tunji Abayomi, who claimed that Tinubu summoned all the party’s leaders, including the chairmen of the party at the local government level to Lagos, where he directed them to ensure that Dr. Segun Abraham emerges as the candidate of the party at the primary
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by demiladegold(f): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2016
my love for music....
go launcher, music city

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by iceberryose(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2016
Mine

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by bollarcash(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2016
Atom wild light theme> Atom Launcher √

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by emmaak2(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2016
beautiful232:
Came late cry

such amazing beauty is rare to come about, i like ur theme

1 Like

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by Kyase(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2016
Emmaway:
Which app did you use in changing your fonts? + Name of your font

ROM tool box pro.
The name? Twilight new moon
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by Emmatdayo(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2016
beautiful232:
Came late cry
grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see shape shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by sweetkev(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2016
I like you babe. Can we please have a private chat. Thanks
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by Emmatdayo(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2016
krozay:
Mine- nova launcher
united for life
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by Laveda(f): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2016
Kyase:
The smartest grin

I like
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by tiswell(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2016
JayKayMaybachz:
We are here to share our launchers, Themes, apps et al

Please mention ya launchers, themes etc.. When uploading so that others can know

Mine ⬇

Nova Launcher Prime + Whicons [Theme] ✔

Let's Roll wink
you just have a nice amazing theme,send it to me pls
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by Kyase(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2016
Laveda:

I like
Then you can have it
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by purpledandelion: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2016
Next launcher

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by Mustack: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2016
DY20:
Guy... I am interested in CyanogenMod custom ROM too... but I do not how to go about it. I am a starter... can you please give me a guide on how to get it.. from unlocking bootloader to the end... thanks... awaiting your response..
Omo it took me heaven and earth to learn that thing.. My advice is to find someone close to you that will put you thru one on one
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by tuasefemi(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2016
Gionee m5 marathon!
Feeling it?

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2016
My lovely phone, his name is "Hector" and my most used apps

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2016
last35:
My lovely phone, his name is "Hector" and my most used apps

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by DY20: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2016
Mustack:

Omo it took me heaven and earth to learn that thing.. My advice is to find someone close to you that will put you thru one on one
Thanks man, i'v been doing reaserch on Google for over two weeks now.... I have had the idea though but I am stuck in unlocking my device bootloader and getting a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP... if I get past that.. I believed I will get there. There is no one around me that have even heard of custom ROM not to talk of CM.
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by pxjosh(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2016
Xui launcher.
I love very simple wallpapers
Here's mine

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by Mustack: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2016
DY20:
Thanks man, i'v been doing reaserch on Google for over two weeks now.... I have had the idea though but I am stuck in unlocking my device bootloader and getting a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP... if I get past that.. I believed I will get there. There is no one around me that have even heard of custom ROM not to talk of CM.
Where are you currently
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
smiley

CM LAUNCHER

3DSQUARE THEME

i bet you cant see these and not scream woow shocked shocked shocked shocked
doubting? then click wink
https://www.nairaland.com/3275752/wedding-store-t-w-creating#48300118

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by Emmaway(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kyase:

ROM tool box pro. The name? Twilight new moon
Thanks brother!
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by General2COAS(m): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Making it simple and mature

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by General2COAS(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Making it simple and mature.

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by ucee64(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mine

1 Share

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by seunpayne(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
KingPoult:

how did you manage to jailbreak IOS 9.3.3 ? shocked
\

Its been out for about two weeks. Just go to pangu and download the app to your computer: http://pangu8.com/933.html
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by Kyase(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Emmaway:
Thanks brother!
Sooooooo welcome
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by Panshow(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
beautiful232:
Came late cry
Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by beautiful232(f): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Panshow:

Beautiful.

kiss
Re: Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
So all of una na android una dae use? Na wa o

Came to read lies

As for me i'm using nok 112. The best phone as long as Fashola is minister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone / Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? / How To Use Bold5 Mobile Hotspot Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.