Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,041 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why You Need To Start A Relationship With God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need To Start A Relationship With God (621 Views)

Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Start A Relationship With God by Pidggin(f): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2016
He made you to know Him

He made you to love Him

He made you to serve Him

If you do not yet have an intimate relationship with God please say this prayer

"Lord I dedicate myself to you, I believe you are the son of God and I give you my entire faculties (mind, body, soul and spirit) to use as you please. Lord Jesus accept me fully I pray in Jesus name" Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Start A Relationship With God by Laveda(f): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2016
Religion section»»»»»»
Re: Why You Need To Start A Relationship With God by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Thank you Jesus for saving me

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Start A Relationship With God by Pidggin(f): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
lilyqueen:
Thank you Jesus for saving me

God bless you dear. He will give you peace and guide you to succeed in every area of your life. He will also give you the desires of your heart, praise God! You are blessed in Jesus name
Re: Why You Need To Start A Relationship With God by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pidggin:

God bless you dear. He will give you peace and guide you to succeed in every area of your life. He will also give you the desires of your heart, praise God! You are blessed in Jesus name

AMEN thanks

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Start A Relationship With God by Marioplus(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
JESUS CHRIST IS MY ONLY WAY....I BELIEVE IN YOU JESUS CHRIST; SON OF GOD AND GOD. AMEN.
Re: Why You Need To Start A Relationship With God by Pidggin(f): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Marioplus:
JESUS CHRIST IS MY ONLY WAY....I BELIEVE IN YOU JESUS CHRIST; SON OF GOD AND GOD. AMEN.

God bless you my brother. You are saved 100% praise God!
Re: Why You Need To Start A Relationship With God by Pidggin(f): 4:13am On Aug 14, 2016
Hi, it's Sunday my people do not ignore Christ's invitation today. Heaven and earth will pass away, this world, beautiful ladies, handsome guys, etc will not last forever, you are young now but you will grow old in some years time.

Establish a relationship that will last forever

"Come to me all who labor and are heavy ladden and I will give you rest"

"Anyone who seeks me will find me"

So says the Lord of host

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer Prostitution / Men Women Want To Date Vs. Men Women Want To Marry (A MUST READ) / What Does She Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.