Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel (2091 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by ayobami52(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
There's the girl I just met last month on Palmchat , i got attracted to her pictures so we exchange numbers and started calling each other, now am so much in love with her, I care for her, respect her, love her even everything have bought for her was a hit back to back From Marc Jacobs Sutton Dome Handbag. ..To shoes to a Samsung S7 has she requested.

I think about her always because she seems to have turn to a new person but...... My problem now is that she has a lot of guys contact on her phone which is making scared because I don't want to lose her to them, I love her..

My fear now is hope i won't lose her? What relationship advice can you give me so that she will be mine alone. THANKS
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lol grin
ayobami52:
There's the girl I just met last month on Palmchat , i got attracted to her pictures so we exchange numbers and started calling each other, now am so much in love with her, I care for her, respect her, love her even everything have bought for her was a hit back to back From Marc Jacobs Sutton Dome Handbag. ..To shoes to a Samsung S7 has she requested.

I think about her always because she seems to have turn to a new person but...... My problem now is that she has a lot of guys contact on her phone which is making scared because I don't want to lose her to them, I love her..

My fear now is hope i won't lose her? What relationship advice can you give me so that she will be mine alone. THANKS
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by chimzyblack(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
even everything have bought for her was a hit back to back From Marc Jacobs Sutton Dome Handbag. ..To shoes to a Samsung S7 has she requested.

GUY YOU ARE A REAL MUGU .

7 Likes

Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by mercichoco(f): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
ayobami52:

The way u folk grow love easily amazes me. Thats pure infatuation

2 Likes

Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by senibo1: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
your own zombinizm is powered by the sun cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by mercichoco(f): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
chimzyblack:
even everything have bought for her was a hit back to back From Marc Jacobs Sutton Dome Handbag. ..To shoes to a Samsung S7 has she requested.

pls add maga to it.
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by Sexxkillz: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
These palmchat idiots and their stupid stories. . .

3 Likes

Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by EmperorLee(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Boring
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by BARRIKADE: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Cool story.
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by ayobami52(m): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
chimzyblack:

Oga na contribution u want contribute or na abuse you want abuse?
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by ayobami52(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2016
senibo1:
your own zombinizm is powered by the sun cheesy cheesy
what does this mean?
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2016
For this Buhari economy you dey throway Bands ontop babe naizzwan your close goonz fit dey hungry ooo
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by ayobami52(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
For this Buhari economy you dey throway Bands ontop babe naizzwan your close goonz fit dey hungry ooo
funny u
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by rosy4u(f): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dis one don enter am sad

1 Like

Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by DeLioncourt: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
lmao. Advanced maga
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by omega25red(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
ayobami52:

grin grin grin grin a sucker is born ever 3 seconds indeed

poster have you met her in real life? don't lie. you will forever worry because you met her on a chat line and no be only you get eye or like better thing. So make sure you chop well well so that when things go bad, you have no regrets
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by Peacefullove: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
New inclusion: ayobami52

Synonyms: Mugu , Maga .

E.g make sure that girl don't turn you to her Ayobami52 grin

grin
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Buying her dis and start will not move things. A frnd of mine will say no be you "hold" (cash) pass, fine pass etc. If you want her wholesale, propose sharp sharp! grin
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by ayobami52(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2016
Peacefullove:
New inclusion: ayobami52
Synonyms: Mugu , Maga .

E.g make sure that girl don't turn you to her Ayobami52 grin
grin
You are overtly mean on me. Hahahaaa
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by Peacefullove: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2016
ayobami52:
You are overtly mean on me. Hahahaaa

My Bros, how are you ?
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by ayobami52(m): 6:45am On Aug 22, 2016
Peacefullove:

My Bros, how are you ?
I dey fine
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by Frankicent(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2016
ayobami52:

only have 2 words for you..
1: you foolish
2: you forever be a mugu
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by canDy4eva(f): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2016
OP, hw old are u?
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by firstking01(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2016
And the girl is busy fvcking another nigga who scarcely gives her attention, guy you be 21st century mugu, mtcheeews.
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by chi4ik4(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2016
you have a brain tumor and ur upper motor neuron is ineffective. your type do learn in a hard way.....
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by AmNoblen: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
I will comeback and comment when you finally get sense... nonsense story... you would bought her a house too na
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by ayobami52(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
firstking01:
And the girl is busy fvcking another nigga who scarcely gives her attention, guy you be 21st century mugu, mtcheeews.
O ga oo, na advice I say make u give no be abuse
Re: She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel by olaneyo18: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2016
A girl you met on social network does not worth die for, it is better you express your feeling to someone you can see than a person on social media

(1) (Reply)

See What This Malnourished Girl Posted On Facebook / Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status / For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.