Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Funny Good Night Messages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Good Night Messages (33702 Views)

Love Good Night Messages For / Good Night To You All (photos) / Best Good Night Messages For Girlfriend: Quotes For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Good Night Messages by BonkoINC: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
How do you win the heart of young girl? How do you impress your girlfriend? - kiss her, hug her, compliment her, love her, tease her, text her, protect her, listen to her, support her... be loyal to her. Always message her Funny Good night Text Messages.[/i]

Baby do not waste time thinking about your lost past, do not waste time planning your future, Better kill some mosquitoes with this precious time of yours so you can sleep well , hahaha! Good night sweets.

Hi babe, yea you bae, I’m talking to you, well just wanted to say goodnight and I love you, do not cuddle the pillows, I’m right over here in my house oops!

Oops!?.Ouch I just fell from the bed trying to reach my phone just to Say good night and sweet dreams to you. Sleep tight, as a matter of fact you have to sleep tight, oouch my back! Love ya!

[i]
Do you know why we close our eyes? When we pray, when we cry, when we dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are unseen and felt by the heart only, Goodnight my love.

Sleepy text from a sleepy boyfriend to a sleepy girlfriend at a sleepy time on a sleepy day, in a sleepy mood to say sleep sleep tight my dear goodnight.

Welcome to Radio FM, This is DJ bed sheet by my side is DJ Pillow holding it down for the night, I’ll play you a song titled Sleep tight a Dozen My Angel. From the Album Good night and sweet Dreams, Artist: Your loving Boyfriend.

Welcome to the Good Night Restaurant.
Menu:
*Warm Pillow
*Hot blanket
*Soft Bed
*Sweet Dreams
*Sound Sleep
Enjoy Your Night Sweets.

Since your eyes are looking tired, let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours.May you have a very happy journey into the world of dreams.Good Night Love!

Last night i hugged my pillow & dream of You
I wish that someday i'd dream about my pillow
and
I'd be hugging you
Good Night Love.

Night is Silent, Night is Sweet, Night is Calm, Night is Quiet, but my Night is not complete, Without me Wishing you Good night, Good night Love.

Hey you, Yes you darling, holding the phone. You are asleep?
No? Ok, good, cus i want to say good night before your eyelashes hug each other tightly.

Dear friend sending you love filled wish....
To take you in the dream world
And get you moon hugs, star kisses
In this cozy, cool Night!
G O O D(*.*)N I G H T

2 Likes

Re: Funny Good Night Messages by ikombe: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
How the fvck is dis funny undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Good Night Messages by Kakamorufu(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
send dis to your babe and expect a break up message the next morning

(1) (Reply)

Dark Skin Guys Or Light Skin Guys? / HOW I FVCKED MY PRIMARY 4 TEACHER….(18+) / Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.