Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? (725 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? by nashito(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
I'm 28 years, jobless, a 32 year old south African lady who's impotent is asking me to marry her, she's wealthy and her families are very wealthy too. her mom is on full support. But not of Mt family members know bout this as they won't allow me do such . Should I go ahead or ignore her
Dear nairalanders pls help..
Re: Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? by HungerBAD: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Impotent woman?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? by mizzbouqui(f): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Impotent ke
Re: Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? by ImDharay: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
You asking me, consult IFA.
Re: Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? by SUPERPACK: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
nashito:
I'm 28 years, jobless, a 32 year old south African lady who's impotent is asking me to marry her, she's wealthy and her families are very wealthy too. her mom is on full support. But not of Mt family members know bout this as they won't allow me do such . Should I go ahead or ignore her
Dear nairalanders pls help..

Re: Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? by sinaj(f): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Make u no go hustle undecided

They go soon use u do ritual join
Re: Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? by obiorathesubtle: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Impotent woman? You sure say no be transgender you wan marry so?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? by theEYe21(f): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin grin grin
sinaj:
Make u no go hustle undecided

They go soon use u do ritual join
Re: Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? by DR1SKLEF(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
LOL.
Make a choice, yourself.
Re: Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? by njiasi30(f): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Impotent ke, abi u mean to say barren Re u trying to say dat without her u will remain jobless 4 life, and u guys will b insulting gals dat want a rich man. I just pity u bc dey will just use u as football cheesy cheesy grin if u like dont work and earn ur respect undecided
Re: Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? by IamLEGEND1: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dig deeper my brother,we must find that gold.
Re: Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? by NemzySeries(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
dos using d term IMPOTENT on a supposed lady implies dat shez a transgender?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! Should I Marry Her Or Stay Jobless??? by Cool23(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dude I know its hard now but think about the future would u be happy if u married her is there love between u guys

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys / A New Element Has Been Added To The PERIODIC TABLE / How To Let A Woman Know You Like Her? Real Effective Tricks You Shouldn't Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.