Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com (36786 Views)

Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman / Bunmi Falana Demoted For Begging Fayose - Naijapopular.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
For this economy wey de pepper for body eh?

Someone should arrange a match between my humble self and this speaker, I need to use the vex wey dis economy de vex me unleash on dis morrafucka.

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by 9jatatafo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dino Melaye's ministry is expanding in geometric progression.

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by onatisi(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
sainttwist1:
APC.......i will not talk
oro pesi je
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by horjey(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
U guyz should not judge him,we don't really know what happened and dis source is not Reliable
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by nonjebose(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shameless fool. Wait o, all these happened in the court premises. Whatever he won in that case should be overturned. The lady should be granted her prayers

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by tomakint: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is annoying.
Is that all you can say grin grin but if na Igbo now na to dey wax philosophically cheesy

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is what happens when a woman marries a man because of money and fame. I'm sure she must have been dreaming of being the first lady of that state someday.

2 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Bimpe29: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
Too bad and unbecoming of responsible husband.
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Taich(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=48400278]
What is ur point precisely?so as a lawmaker he can engage in fits cuff in public? And what makes it worse is that the person he fought is even a woman and his wife for goodness sake and you are here trying to defend him
Am not defending him. All am asking is a question that needs to be answered. It takes two to tango. If everyday all we do is to read without asking asking questions about blurred lines in articles then we can easily be tempted my the media. Deduct ur own decisions after digesting what u have read and not from what u have read.
I don't know the speaker,I heard his name for the 1st time in this article.
Answers to those questions will shade a better light into scenario that played out today.
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Dom2020: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
law maker or law breaker? show of shame indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by drkay(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
This news is not true in anyway as I know the person involved very well. Mr speaker did not engage the lady in a fight, neither was she beaten by anyone. Nairaland should endeavour to put only credible and verified news on the front page.
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by happney65: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
omolola15 come and see your people.. grin

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by oluwoleife: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Atlast, 2019 governorship ambition is tainted
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by oluwoleife: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
At last, 2019 governorship ambition is tainted
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Horsesmouth: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
blessedvisky:
And he is the No 3 citizen of ogún state OO. What a show of shame.
If I talk everything wey dey my mind, one man like that from ogun state will ban me forever grin so make I no talk am

Someone's name is Suraju and you are wondering why he acted like a tout.

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by cococandy(f): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2016
When people who are in power can do this, imagine what those who aren't in the eye of the law can do.

But trust me nothing will be done to him. He will continue liked the lord unto himself that he is.
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by cococandy(f): 12:13am On Aug 12, 2016
Cc Pippimp.

A national lawmaker. I'm dumbfounded.

2 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by president3h: 12:43am On Aug 12, 2016
I only came to check names, afonjas no de disappoint for dis kind issues,,, waste and violence be like 5and6
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by pippimp(m): 12:52am On Aug 12, 2016
cococandy:
Cc Pippimp.

A national lawmaker. I'm dumbfounded.

My in law, i have given up on these people i swear. You know the worst part? It's bad enough he put his hand on a woman, but he supposedly did it in a court of law. Total disregard. If he can do that there in full view of the law, what do you think he is capable of when no one is watching? How i wish there was a way to cleanse these guys with force.

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by cococandy(f): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2016
pippimp:

My in law, i have given up on these people i swear. You know the worst part? It's bad enough he put his hand on a woman, but he supposedly did it in a court of law. Total disregard. If he can do that there in full view of the law, what do you think he is capable of when no one is watching? How i wish there was a way to cleanse these guys with force.

It's a jungle. Seriously

3 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by joe4real12: 2:49am On Aug 12, 2016
ckmayoca:
Waiting for ogun women to shut the state down with protest.
Without being paid? Not in this country. Sponsored protest is the order of the day. No sponsor, no protest. Don't be surprised that some women will protest in support of the shameless man if they're paid to do so.

*sobs*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by babs50g: 4:57am On Aug 12, 2016
Anger management is very important alongside marriage counselling .. We ve seem to have lost values in every facet of our lives
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by dikeigbo2(m): 6:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Shameless leaders,shamelessly showcasing the shameful aspects of their disgusting retarded lives........Role models to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by ckmayoca: 7:07am On Aug 12, 2016
Almajiri1:
Regardless of how angry you seems,when you know your opponent is capable of replying in equal or greater measure,mutual respect becomes involved.

What if the woman never recovers from the coma?A gun gives you a fighting chance atleast.

Everyone don't have the gut to kill someone no matter how hurt they are, and those who can do it are driven with bad temper or paid to do so. Let me ask you can you shoot a bike that slapped your wife?
Can you shoot to kill your friend for catching him shanking your girlfriend?
Those actions can raise anger but killing? Mba?
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by kan12(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2016
Oboy na fr bettee for worse o!!!
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by humbleself242(m): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Stupid man

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by kosokoadeyemi: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Bad govt
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by zubby55(m): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2016
Name checkers association Abuja branch...Am not surprised...it's in there DNA ....Afonja and companies
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by OMOTOWO(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
blessedvisky:
And he is the No 3 citizen of ogún state OO. What a show of shame.
If I talk everything wey dey my mind, one man like that from ogun state will ban me forever grin so make I no talk am embarassed

FTC BTW. cool
you mean SEUN OSEWA

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by heartofgold112: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
only a mini man hits a woman especially your wife. The woman should press charges don't give them the opportunity of thinking he is untouchable because we are in Nigeria. since he refused to allow the court determine the custody of the children and decided to take laws into his own hands, fight him with you have. s beast like that is not suppose to train children.

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by MamaletASO: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Can you see?
Can you see them??

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Abagworo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Husband and wife matter pass wisdom. Different strokes for different folks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do On The Day Of Election At The Polling Unit In Pix / Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit / Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.