Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com (36783 Views)

Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman / Bunmi Falana Demoted For Begging Fayose - Naijapopular.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by kgr8mike(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by AllTheWayUp: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
cheesy
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
and where is the speaker at the moment?, in his house I guess, surrounded by security consisting of policemen,smh

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by kayo80(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
Whoa!
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by tabisegroup(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
NCAN!
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Btruth: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tell me it's a joke. sad
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
honorables and thug life are now like 5 and 6 na dino be im role model

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by goshen26: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
From that religion that does not give regard to women

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by bodilong: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Guess d speaker have watch WWE to much
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Marvinspeed(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
No wonder Ogun state is like this
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Bgorgeous: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
So so shameless

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by dmltoyin(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
A man who can beat the mother of his children publicly without shame is a lawmaker
U think this man cares bout the welfare of the people
That's the kindaff leaders we have
A cancer in our system

5 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by SycophanticGoat: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
ckmayoca:
Waiting for ogun women to shut the state down with protest.

Protest for where? When no be Tinubu wife them insult...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by dmltoyin(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
goshen26:
must you comment
If you are that clueless, must you make it public.

It's better to keep quiet and be called a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt

2 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by OAUTemitayo: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
This story is probably false
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by OlujobaSamuel: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
sometimes, I wonder if am in the same nation with these never do well group of people.

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by onatisi(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
I am not surprised. Apc and hooliganism are like twins. All their lawmakers from the federal to the state are all political thugs and touts . Only god know the kind of juju these mofos gave Nigerians to eat that wiped away the brains of Nigerians when they were voting for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Taich(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
This story is incomplete. Please Naijapopular there are missing pieces of this story that's u skipped.
What was the actual matter in court because u said she sued for divorce but the court ruled in favor of the speaker? Conflicting to my understanding.
Then you sound biased. Sorry if your not but that my observation. You highlighted the Speakers actions and carefully muted the Wife's actions or reactions.
On the speakers action, let me hold on to my stone. I may be sentencing an "innocent" man to death on media.
I have learnt from 2015 elections that there are more than 3sides of a story.
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by omofunaab(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
And this man wants to be ogun governor.. ..well am waiting for the other side of the news
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by frubben(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
We are done. This country is finished, I give up
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by onatisi(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Taich:
This story is incomplete. Please Naijapopular there are missing pieces of this story that's u skipped.
What was the actual matter in court because u said she sued for divorce but the court ruled in favor of the speaker? Conflicting to my understanding.
Then you sound biased. Sorry if your not but that my observation. You highlighted the Speakers actions and carefully muted the Wife's actions or reactions.
On the speakers action, let me hold on to my stone. I may be sentencing an "innocent" man to death on media.
I have learnt from 2015 elections that there are more than 3sides of a story.

What is ur point precisely?so as a lawmaker he can engage in fits cuff in public? And what makes it worse is that the person he fought is even a woman and his wife for goodness sake and you are here trying to defend him

4 Likes

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Paseus(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
grayht:
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos....

Is he related to "suraju the tailor"

Ndi mmadu sef
is that ur real face?

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by onatisi(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
frubben:
We are done. This country is finished, I give up

na now u just dey realize You sef you fall my hand
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Perfectionist11: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
APC.chai..Padding the budget as if d budget dey menstruate ain't enof..

You are now dwelling in a pool of shame..

God actually tried to warn Nigerians...in the bible.

"My son,fear the Lord and the king,do not associate with those given to CHANGE...FOR THEIR CALAMITY WILL RISE SUDDENLY,and who knows the RUIN those two can bring?".Proverbs 24:21-22..

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Paseus(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
goshen26:
pls wht is this one saying??
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by juman(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
greatgod2012:
That guy is a known lout. How he ended up becoming the speaker of Ogun state HOA still remains a mystery to very many reasonable Ogun indigenes.

The governor himself is a tout.
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by adecares(f): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
pls Mr man or what do you call yourself pls do u want me to tell u to resign b4 u do, smh
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by Olulinks(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by onatisi(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
goshen26:
sorry ,but why did u allow ur medication to finish without buying another one since u know the mental side effects of not taking them

1 Like

Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by sainttwist1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
APC.......i will not talk
Re: Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com by franklynsunny(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
For his level
He is d best disgrace to men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) / Meet Aisha Bakari Gombi, Boko Haram Huntress And Nightmare / Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.