Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit (785 Views)

. / Make 5% Monthly Profit And 10% Principal Repayment Monthly On A Tangible Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit by Businesstools(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
If you're a catfish farmer like myself, you should know that catfish farming is no longer as profitable as it used to be, no thanks to the dollar scarcity. Just 5 months back, I bought Coppens 2mm for N6,500 per bag. Today, the same bag sells for N8,500 (That is if at all you see it to buy). During my last harvest, after deducting all expenses, there was nothing left as profit, this gave me a new business idea. Instead of selling to the bulk buyers at N550 per kg, why not open a sales outlet, employ somebody to sell for me and pay the person 10k monthly. And that was exactly what I did.

If I were to sell in bulk, I'll be selling a 1Kg catfish at N550, but at my sales outlet I sell it for at least N850. Difference of N300. Now I have only one outlet and this outlets generates sales of between 7k - 10k daily, and profit of about 2k to 3k. You can imagine what I'll be making if I had like 10 sales outlet? Though with that my stock won't be able to meet the demand. That means I'll have to buy from other fish farmers at N550 or N600 per kg and sell at my outlets. Presently, I do not have a very huge capital to execute such a massive project.

If you reside in Delta State or have a trusted friend or relatives staying there, please partner with me in launching FishMoney Enterprises (Dealers in Live Catfish). My mobile line is 07030949450.

Note: Your money is important, but what is more important is your availability. Sometimes my sales girl calls me at odd times that she has run out of stuck, and there's a customer waiting to but like 10 pieces. I'll have to rush down to the farm to get stocks. So it can be quite challenging too.

(1) (Reply)

Fear Grips Nigerians In MMM, Others As Ponzi Website, Ultimate Cycler, Crashes / Btc Investments / $200 Bitcoin For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.