Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] (9533 Views)

A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. / The Existence Of A Conscious Watchman (a Discussion) / A Discussion between Antiparticle and DoctorAlien on GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] by raphieMontella: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
darknez:

Two things:

1) God does not have a "negative force".
2) How does your question address the present discuss?
his negative force or negative side is evil...
No matter how u deny it...for evil to exist it must have come frm the creator...
If u dont know how it adresses the question..den pass thru
Re: Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] by johnydon22(m): 6:16am On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

No matter how u deny it...for evil to exist it must have come frm the creator...

Isn't this variance with the idea of an all good, all powerful, all knowing deity presiding over the cosmos?
Re: Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] by Strawman: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

"negative force", "negative side", lmao what the hell are you saying?

Darkness is the absence of light,
Cold is the absence of heat,
Evil is simply the absence of good.

How is it directly coming from the creator? lol Very flawed logic you have there.
(Try to misquote/remove Isiah 45:7 from its context if you dare, lemme embarrass you here again; I know your tactics).

naijadeyhia, felixomor, see this our guy oh cheesy
He loses an argument in one thread and quickly runs to another to post strange off-topic stuff. I wonder how "negative force" and "negative side" is even significant to the topic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2016
Strawman:

How is it directly coming from the creator? lol Very flawed logic you have there.
(Try to misquote/remove Isiah 45:7 from its context if you dare, lemme embarrass you here again; I know your tactics).

He loses an argument in one thread and quickly runs to another to post strange off-topic stuff.

Lmao the entire clique is brain dead grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] by Strawman: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Lmao the entire clique is brain dead grin

Lol, as the babaplenty1 of NL, I hereby punch that man.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] by raphieMontella: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Strawman:

exactly if heat was nt created..
Bt a tree of good and evil was created...dnt let me show u ur stupidity again o

when those evil-natured things were not done by the creator himself..then it didnt originate frm him..u like to show ur stupidity..am amazed..

do u know that the primary meaning of the word used in isaiah 45:7 ra is evil in a moral sense? U wouldnt know..u never widen ur brain..

He loses an argument in one thread and quickly runs to another
i wonder how u will enter into ur supposed heaven with the way u lie..
Keep on lying for jesus...
For someone who believe science takes its bases from the bible...clearly u can say any other stupid thing

to post strange off-topic stuff. I wonder how "negative force" and "negative side" is even significant to the topic.
keep on rushing to type..jst to quote raphiemontella...
Like i said..if u dnt use ur head and read before typing..u will never be sensible..
U didnt see where i was quoted ryt?
Blind fool
Re: Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] by raphieMontella: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
johnydon22:

Isn't this variance with the idea of an all good, all powerful, all knowing deity presiding over the cosmos?
they dont jst get it..
How can an all knowing god not know evil?
How can an all good god do some certain thing which are pure evil?
I gave them a detailed analysis of matthew 2...bt none..i mean none of them has been able to justify or stand up for their god on the issue..
Its funny

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] by felixomor: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

exactly if heat was nt created..
Bt a tree of good and evil was created...dnt let me show u ur stupidity again o

when those evil-natured things were not done by the creator himself..then it didnt originate frm him..u like to show ur stupidity..am amazed..

do u know that the primary meaning of the word used in isaiah 45:7 ra is evil in a moral sense? U wouldnt know..u never widen ur brain..

i wonder how u will enter into ur supposed heaven with the way u lie..
Keep on lying for jesus...
For someone who believe science takes its bases from the bible...clearly u can say any other stupid thing

keep on rushing to type..jst to quote raphiemontella...
Like i said..if u dnt use ur head and read before typing..u will never be sensible..
U didnt see where i was quoted ryt?
Blind fool

Here he is diagnozing another person "fool" again.

And always mentioning me.

This child, Chaiiii, SMH sad
Re: Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] by raphieMontella: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
felixomor:

Here he is diagnozing another person "fool" again.
And always mentioning me.
This child, Chaiiii, SMH sad
did u or did u not mention me when u quoted strawmans' post? Answer like a christian that u are.. Or prepare to descend to ur special seat in hell
Re: Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] by oaroloye(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
SHALOM!

As a Born Again Full Gospel Pentecostal Christian, unaffiliated with any version of Organized Christianity at this time, I testify that it is FOOLISH for any Adult person to BELIEVE in an AFTERLIFE.

. MATTHEW 5:8.

8. "Blessed are the pure in heart:
for they shall see God."

ANY GROWN INTELLIGENT PERSON SHOULD HAVE VERIFIED FOR THEMSELVES, THE FACTS ABOUT EXISTENCE AND THE AFTERLIFE.

They should not longer be BELIEVERS, but KNOWERS.

THE BIBLE tells us how ordinary men and women became Prophets and Prophetesses.

What sort of idiot lives out their lives, and never puts this Knowledge into Practice?

. MATTHEW 17:17-21.

14. And when they were come to the Multitude,
there came to him a certain man,
kneeling down to him, and saying,
15. "Lord, have mercy on my son:
for he is lunatick, and sore vexed:
for ofttimes he falleth into the Fire,
and oft into the Water.
16. And I brought him to thy Disciples,
and they could not cure him."
17. Then Jesus answered and said,
"O Faithless and perverse Generation,
how long shall I be with you?
how long shall I suffer you?
Bring him hither to me.”
18. And Jesus rebuked the Devil;
and he departed out of him:
and the child was cured from that very Hour.
19. Then came the Disciples to Jesus apart, and said,
"Why could not we cast him out?"
20. And Jesus said unto them,
"Because of your Unbelief:
for verily I say unto you,

'IF YE HAVE FAITH
AS A GRAIN OF MUSTARD SEED,
YE SHALL SAY UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,
"REMOVE HENCE TO YONDER PLACE;"
AND IT SHALL REMOVE;
AND NOTHING SHALL BE
IMPOSSIBLE UNTO YOU.'

21. "Howbeit this kind goeth not out
but by Prayer and Fasting."

THIS BOY HAD SUFFERED SINCE CHILDHOOD WITH THIS DEVIL- THE FATHER DID NOTHING SIGNIFICANT TO END HIS SUFFERING.

Yahshua's Disciples turn up- and he was ready to get them stoned, because they did not heal HIS son, INSTANTLY?

WHY DIDN'T THE FATHER BECOME A HOLY MAN, EVEN A PROPHET, SO AS TO HEAL HIS OWN SON?

Why don't YOU become a Prophet, to verify what will become of you in the AFTERLIFE?

To verify what became of your Relatives, Friends and Neighbours when they died?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? / MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.