Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,140 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Mmm Is The Real Deal Today - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Is The Real Deal Today (6490 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by natakin(f): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
alwelldinho:
I concur, MMM is scam but with MMM i have been able to get a piece of land, i already started a structure on it. With MMM, im securing my future with a reasonable investment. Keep reading what oyibo people wrote while we boldly the risk. I dont need people like you with a negative mindset around me to succeed in life. i got the balls and i joined MMM, whatever outcome, i take it as a man. Im one guy MMM has touched his life positively....

Do you understand what you are saying at all..it's obvious you joined for profit reasons...let me educate you...MMM was not built for profit making but only to stop the poor from getting poorer..if you cannot help your fellow human..then you need not be in MMM....it is not a scam...it's more inclined towards charity....you need to be educated about issues...or rather stopped from participating because you have the wrong mindset
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by natakin(f): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
FADEO:

NATA,, thread carefully, dont get greedy

Read this

Everything you need to know about the MMM Bitcoin scam
by Duncan Riley | Feb 29, 2016

Everything you need to know about the MMM Bitcoin scam
If you haven’t heard of the MMM Bitcoin scam yet consider yourself lucky, but this Ponzi scheme continues to do the rounds, both in the developing world and first world, to the point where SiliconANGLE’s previous coverage continues to gain traffic as more and more “members” attempt to sign up new users.
So what is the MMM Bitcoin scam, which often goes by the name of MMM Global and regional variations such as MMM China? (Now MMM Nigeria)

Here’s everything you need to know about the MMM Bitcoin scam.

What is MMM Global

The original MMM was set up by Sergey Mavrodi in 1989 and morphed into a Ponzi scheme in around 1994, primarily based out of Russia.
That original version of MMM resulted in Mavrodi, a former Russian parliamentarian, being jailed for fraud for running it.
The current MMM Bitcoin version emerged in around 2011 following Mavrodi’s release from prison, and follows the same Ponzi structure as the original.
What is a Ponzi scheme

A Ponzi scheme is an illegal investment scheme where the person or organization running it pays returns to existing investors from capital paid into it by new investors, rather than profit actually earned by the company itself.

Typically companies running such schemes offer higher than usual profits. Variations include the High Yield Investment Program (HYIP) which MMM Global falls under, in that it offers particularly high (even for Ponzi scheme) returns, or as the name suggests, a high yield.

What is MMM offering

MMM Global/China likes to cloak what it’s offering by saying that it’s not a HYIP scheme, but a “mutual-aid program” where members pay each other … which is really just a fancy way of saying they’re a Ponzi scheme without actually saying so outright.

The MMM scam’s mutual-aid program promises a 30 percent monthly return to investors who invest as little as $10, payable only by Bitcoin.

A side program call “MMM Extra” offers a full-blown HYIP rate of a staggering 100 percent per month, or a cumulative 409,600 percent per year; if that doesn’t ring alarm bells you probably deserve at this point to lose your money to them.
MMM MLM & Affiliate programs

MMM Global/China isn’t simply just your based level Ponzi scheme, at least in its current incarnation, in that it offers both an affiliate scheme and multi-level marketing (MLM) scheme on top of the base offering.

MMM Global
An affiliate scheme is one where you obtain a “referral” bonus (usually a percentage or set amount) for doing certain things, and is a completely legitimate way to make money, at least when it’s not referring people to something that is illegal to begin with, and was popularized online by Amazon.com, Inc.

With MMM, those who sign up are able to obtain affiliate payments for referrals or for posting positive testimonials online, with users receiving 10 percent from what the company refers to as “all donations of the participants you invited.”

A multi-level marketing scheme is a system where a sales force is given a commission not only for sales they generate directly, but a cut of the salespeople they have recruited make as well; while an MLM in and of itself is not illegal (Amway is the most famous MLM of them all) many MLM’s end up being illegal as they rely more on the revenues passed along via the “downline” (the path from original recruiter down multiple levels as people they have signed up sign up others, and so forth, often as far as 10 levels deep) than they do the original product they were allegedly trying to sell.

The MMM MLM involves power users becoming managers who create their own multi-level multi-level structure that offer tiered bonuses from all contributions of the members of their structures, which in this case is their downline.

Is MMM Global/China legal?

MMM claims among other things that it’s not a high-yield investment program (HYIP), and that it is legal, because it is a mutual benefit fund that sees people “help each other for free, and absolutely consciously … transfer money directly to each other, from one bank account to another, without any conditions, guarantees and promises.” This is complete and utter rubbish.

Ultimately the test of any of these sorts of things is whether the company involved is actually offering a product, or simply relying on payments from new investors to fund the returns of existing investors, and that’s exactly what MMM Global does.

A Ponzi scheme is most definitely illegal in all Western jurisdictions, and in countries like China is classified as an unlicensed investment organization, which also makes it illegal.

If I invest in MMM, will I get into trouble?

The obvious answer is not to invest in a scam like MMM Global to begin with, but lets just say you do, or already have.
There’s no clear answer here as it depends on the country you live in; ultimately authorities are primarily going to be interested in those running the scheme versus those sucked into it as investors (potentially victims).

However, there is usually a distinct line between those who join, and those who actively recruit.
If you are recruiting people to MMM Global/China or any of its similar country based variants, you are promoting an illegal activity and you may well be liable to prosecution.

A not to dissimilar Bitcoin-based Ponzi scheme ran through Hong Kong and Taiwan last year and in both countries those promoting it, that is not the founders but those who signed up then tried to sign up others, were arrested over their involvement.
There would be no difference in mainland China, or indeed any western country, should you be involved at this level.

I’ve invested in MMM but can’t get my money out, what do I do?

If you’ve already invested not knowing what you were getting yourself into, the bad news is that it’s highly unlikely you’ll ever get your money back. However that doesn’t mean that you can’t do anything.

Report the scam to local authorities, that may mean local or State police, or even Federal Organizations ranging from the FBI, through to securities bodies such as the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in the U.S., and the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) in Australia. (Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission)

You may have lost your money by investing in MMM Global, but that doesn’t mean you can’t help stop others getting caught up in the scam and assist in putting the people running it behind bars, where they deserve to belong
http://siliconangle.com/blog/2016/02/29/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-mmm-bitcoin-scam/

Chief the easiest thing to do is to copy and paste low level hungry bloggers content...pleasee I know you are far far smarter than this....and you understand well what I am talking about...you know fully well more than most people the lie we live in at the moment on earth..please I would prefer you use you intellect to do hardcore research and come to a logical conclusion based on facts and correct information....who you epp?....before castigating a free and fair platform....

3 Likes

Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by alwelldinho(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nope, what if it was the other way round? Probably I'm the one who actually needed all the help
natakin:

Do you understand what you are saying at all..it's obvious you joined for profit reasons...let me educate you...MMM was not built for profit making but only to stop the poor from getting poorer..if you cannot help your fellow human..then you need not be in MMM....it is not a scam...it's more inclined towards charity....you need to be educated about issues...or rather stopped from participating because you have the wrong mindset
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by hopekainebi: 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
It's real. There's no scam in it. Stop doubting, and take steps to help others, cause you will also get help.
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
pls is it true that they have increased the bonus money from 20k to 25k
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by murphyrichy(m): 12:11am On Sep 04, 2016
where are my guys pls I need answer, I forgot to confirm my email/phone no, and I hv already requested to provide help, Any problems with that?
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by alwelldinho(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
its not a problem
murphyrichy:
where are my guys pls I need answer, I forgot to confirm my email/phone no, and I hv already requested to provide help, Any problems with that?
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by murphyrichy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
alwelldinho:
its not a problem
yes, I hv confirmed it. it now turns to green. mavro keeps growing. can't wait to be matched.
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by alwelldinho(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
wait patiently, you will be matched soon
murphyrichy:
yes, I hv confirmed it. it now turns to green. mavro keeps growing. can't wait to be matched.
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2016
MMM is ok provided u go in through a reliable & trusted Guider.
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2016
Been a strong critic & an idealist, I don't do things without strong reasons. I don't invest in anything that involves luck, lottery, sport bet nor any thing or venture similar, I believe in cause and effect. Understanding the concept of the Central Bank, Financial Regulators, Departments or Ministries of finance, fiscal authorities, Virtual currency and wealth shiftings from Nations to Nations, Security & Exchange Commission, Statistical authorities & The Capital Markets. Alot of speculations are in the air concerning MMM. How it has been back lashed, black listed, and vilified by a group of pot calling the kettle black, I must say that having taking my time to consider it risk, ups and down, advantages and disadvantages, it pays alot and you cant loose your money provided you go through a reliable and trusted local or regional GUIDER. Though its a risk but i must say that with a guider, your money is safe.

More so, to stimulate our Nigerian Economy we must not put all our eggs in our basket in MMM alone simply because it promises us fast money, high interest rate and low risk. I encourage people to invest more in tangible values and ventures to stimulate The Nigerian economy, let's invest and encourage people to invest in sustainable businesses as all the virtual currencies and credits to include, Forex, Bitcoin, and the practice of cashless economy only ends all African and developing countries resources as such as Nigeria on the table of the developed and Richer Nations, making us far poorer than ever. A lot of our approach and ideology of wealth is still very much at large obscured especially with the use of smart phone and poor and dumb people on social media wasting away their useful and valuable time online.
Our country been we it is today is due to our collective impaired knowledge and value for measures of through wealth. Our youths and community today is 20 times lazier than it was 20yrs ago due to lavished time on social media abuse and vain online and virtual wealth engagements. The tech industries and silicon valley of the developed world are badly sucking us dry from our bone to our soul under our very nose but we seem enthrilled with the exploits.
Nigeria been the Central Economic Force in Africa can become Number in the world by 2050 to beat the USA GDP with a projected GDP of $22 Trillion dollars as against the current $560 Billion dollars, if only we sit up and up our efforts and expectations and stay collective as one with a single vision of One Nation and One Continent as Africa. A lot of economically developed world today are afraid of the success and Unity of Nigeria as a country and see it as a threats that could later provoke a Cultural Economic Shift from Europe and from the USA to Africa and Nigeria as whole later in the future and in such view through stones and sow seed of discord for a successful break up among its people, been that Nigeria is the central economic power of Africa and represents Africa all over the world.

As Africans, we are all one and are charged with the duty to build a United State of Africa (USA) by 2050 just as the USA and EU if not all our wealth will continue to end on the table of the developed world, the tech world and the Virtual money world. As the tech industries and civilization advances, Africans will continue to remain poorer and enslaved home and abroad except we foot in our commitment to forestall all deft economic leakages and measures and quit the habit of leaving everything to our poor and bankrupt government. All Nigerians and Africans should aspire to be good tax payers doing legitimate and sustainable business and also quit playing partisan politics so as not to be a political puppet in the hands of selfish politicians.

Virtual money as such MMM is good and ok provided you understand its risk but We need to think of alternative measures of wealth as such as:
1. Agriculture
2. Industrialization
3. Mining

I have invested and still invest in MMM and I must say its obviously not a scam!! I have done my research about it. But that is not enough reason to put all your money in virtual venture simply because you need fast money. Let's encourage thriving and establishing and entrepreneurial ventures to project our true value and dignity for labour. The numbers on the MMM website www.mmm-nigeria.net You can aswell watsapp me for more info on 09099176956
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by perfectjoe(f): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2016
The guy iam suppose to pay called and want me to pay into another account which he claimed was same account but just a difference in the last number ,but when I confirmed his name on that account is different what do I do
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by yaso(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2016
perfectjoe:
The guy iam suppose to pay called and want me to pay into another account which he claimed was same account but just a difference in the last number ,but when I confirmed his name on that account is different what do I do

Contact your guider and his guider immediately... Don't pay yet
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by perfectjoe(f): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2016
yaso:

Contact your guider and his guider immediately... Don't pay yet
My guider is not picking m calls an his guider is unavailable
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by tayooluwole: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2016
FADEO:

MMM is a ponzi scheme and a cash gift system that is illegal in the US and you can go to jail up to 7years in some states if you participate in this system.

Anyway if you are in it, enjoy it while it last.

Bros, repent before you die of hatered... Mmm is a life changer...

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by Toosweet19(f): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
clapping for him
FADEO:

Clap for yourself.........
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by andre82(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
alwelldinho:
wait patiently, you will be matched soon
How many days does it take to be matched after registration. I registered 10th of this month, pledging #60k
Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Seriously, most of the guilders are not just helping matters at all. Seriously I wish one can request for a change so we drop some useless and inefficient guilders who are only after d benefits a not guide others to be like them.

1 Like

Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by CharlesSolution: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2016
On the occasion of the upcoming holidays, we are introducing a bonus: +20% on all contributions made from December 7 to January 1. So, when you provide help, for example, in the amount of 1,000 naira, you will be granted 1,000 Mavro-NGN plus a bonus of 200 Mavro-NGN (so it will look like you provided help for 1,200 naira).

Holiday Bonus Terms:

The bonus is frozen for a month after the PH-request is created.
The bonus will be granted only for “new” money. It means, if you created a request to get help after December 7 and later you provided help for the amount you withdrew, you will not get the bonus.
You should not create a request to get help until the bonus is unfrozen (this will be after one month of providing help). Otherwise, the bonus will disappear.
These conditions are necessary. Otherwise members will repeatedly withdraw the money and provide help for the same amount many times in order to get the bonus. So, if you want to receive the bonus, you should not create a GH-request from December 7 until the moment the bonus is unfrozen.

In the new year, MMM Nigeria will get even stronger. If you have friends who are not in MMM yet, invite them to join the Community! Make new friends, tell people the truth about MMM. Every Nigerian will join the MMM Community!

By our efforts, MMM Nigeria will overcome!

Together we change the world!

Follow this link

http:///registration/?i=richdrives@gmail.com

for easy registration. Don't miss the bonus of 20% from December 7 to January 1 +30% mavro. 200,000 automatically gives you 300,000 in total.

1 Like

Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by CharlesSolution: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2016
On the occasion of the upcoming holidays, we are introducing a bonus: +20% on all contributions made from December 7 to January 1. So, when you provide help, for example, in the amount of 1,000 naira, you will be granted 1,000 Mavro-NGN plus a bonus of 200 Mavro-NGN (so it will look like you provided help for 1,200 naira).

Holiday Bonus Terms:

The bonus is frozen for a month after the PH-request is created.
The bonus will be granted only for “new” money. It means, if you created a request to get help after December 7 and later you provided help for the amount you withdrew, you will not get the bonus.
You should not create a request to get help until the bonus is unfrozen (this will be after one month of providing help). Otherwise, the bonus will disappear.
These conditions are necessary. Otherwise members will repeatedly withdraw the money and provide help for the same amount many times in order to get the bonus. So, if you want to receive the bonus, you should not create a GH-request from December 7 until the moment the bonus is unfrozen.

In the new year, MMM Nigeria will get even stronger. If you have friends who are not in MMM yet, invite them to join the Community! Make new friends, tell people the truth about MMM. Every Nigerian will join the MMM Community!

By our efforts, MMM Nigeria will overcome!

Together we change the world!

Copy this link and paste on your browser

http:///registration/?i=richdrives@gmail.com

for easy registration. Don't miss the bonus of 20% from December 7 to January 1 +30% mavro. 200,000 automatically gives you 300,000 in total.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Is The Real Deal Today by fddforums: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2016
crowd rising is the best for now, just invest 7400k and get 35k in less than a week. this is my referral link, w w w . c r o w d r I s I n g . .n e t / r e f / f d d f o r u m 1. you can contact me on 0 7 0 6 6 3 1 0 9 2 5. and I can also add you to the watsapp group.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making Cool Money Through Land Banking / MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs / Block Of 6 Flats Architectural Design.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.