Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Erstwhile Dr Asabe Sweets Momoh Is Now Dr Mrs Isa Williams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erstwhile Dr Asabe Sweets Momoh Is Now Dr Mrs Isa Williams (550 Views)

Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday / Help! My Manpower No Longer Sweets Me Like Before / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erstwhile Dr Asabe Sweets Momoh Is Now Dr Mrs Isa Williams by Godfreytimesblo(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nigeria, Edo State –God as we well know, created heaven and earth alone but man his image he created collectively. When God wanted to create man he said: “Let us” that’s why we too need to say Let us because we are about to create his image.

Dr Zekeri Isa Williams has followed through with God in saying to Dr Asabe Momoh “Let us”.

The will of God is Ultimate so it is of great essence we let it prevail. And this couple is an example of that which is “Ultimate”.

The prevailing of that which is his will is never understood by anyone except those involved. So if you wonder how this union came about, know that God’s ways are passed finding.

“Our relationship progressed to this day as it should because we did seek God’s consent” –Dr Isa Williams said. “When you seek God’s permission before you get into anything in life, you exercise, regard & revered fear which pleases him.” He added.

Wedding day gives you a once in a lifetime good feeling because it’s a day two people become one under God and as it’s clearly evident, a start of married life.

Ending up with who you are meant to be with is an encouraging feeling of happiness to marriage.

Re: Erstwhile Dr Asabe Sweets Momoh Is Now Dr Mrs Isa Williams by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
.errrr

(1) (Reply)

Guys, 10 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / REMOVED / Two Nigerian Prostitute Fighting At Train Station In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.