Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,221 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven (2795 Views)

I Hate The Devil And So Should You. / My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons / 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by Anas09: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol see excuse. For a devil that could revolt against, yet he has calmly agreed to give up heaven for eternal torment. That does not sound like satan to me. The stories don't make sense cos they are nothing but stories. If heaven was so fantastic, the devil will not hesitate to try and take over again or even beg once a while for a second chance
Hahahahahahahaha. Of all your larger than life claims in this place, this is your level of insight into the scripture? One of this days, we shall discover whose stories you have been copying and pasting here claiming they are your past life's. We shall know soon.

4 Likes

Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by Pidggin(f): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
HardMirror:
So the devil regularly visits God in heaven as we can see in the book of Jobs same with demons as we can see in many cases where evil spirits leave God to go and carry out one assignment or the other.
This kind of makes me wonder.
So the devil sees all the good things in heaven, yet he has refused to repent and prefers to be in hell? Same with the demon?
No even one has the common sense to desire heaven?
Yet christians that have no clue about heaven are longing to be in heaven.

The devil has been condemned to Hell and he knows he doesn't have a choice about it this is why he is seeking for souls to join him in perpetual suffering. Between you need to ensure that you are not one of the unfortunate souls

1 Like

Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by HCpaul(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Image123:

This only gets poorer, evidently the devourer is eating up whatever is left of the commonsense you obtained in Sunday school, or you simply had little knowledge in Sunday school but was only after toys like miracles.
Joh 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

The devil and his cohorts have already been sentenced, even before the creation of Adam. He has no place of repentance again. Same thing happens after man dies, after death, no more repentance but judgement. This is kindergaten stuff, you should be ashamed of your Sunday school. Again.

Jud 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

This is why trying to study philosophy is not good unless you are ready to optimize it to defend the flaws of your belief.
@bolded, you don't accept claims and intricacies without asking the whys behind them.

Why was they sentenced?

I have already predicted your answer so here is what's next.....

What makes them to rebel

Beauty and pride are far more behind the reasons, so think of what they saw and how unbearable the laws are.

Though I don't expecting confusion to be excepted from the Bible because the reason why a single book is authored by thousands of people is questionable.
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by Image123(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
HCpaul:

This is why trying to study philosophy is not good unless you are ready to optimize it to defend the flaws of your belief.
@bolded, you don't accept claims and intricacies without asking the whys behind them.

Why was they sentenced?

I have already predicted your answer so here is what's next.....

What makes them to rebel

Beauty and pride are far more behind the reasons, so think of what they saw and how unbearable the laws are.

Though I don't expecting confusion to be excepted from the Bible because the reason why a single book is authored by thousands of people is questionable.

i didn't start the film from the beginning, anything wrong with that? In your worldview, laws are only broken because they are unbearable?
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by urahara(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehehe
You want to play the figurative card now. Lol
So he was visiting god figuratively in prayer abi? Lol

Loool. How cute. You are expecting an intellectualy sincere discussion
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by analice107: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
UncleSnr:
All these Christians aren't giving answers to the questions.

Just beating around the bush.
So far the answers have been given, but it's obvious it's not the answers you want them to give. The word of God is being quoted yet you won't believe. How do you tell a blind man that the it's dark?

3 Likes

Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by Mosesbutez(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2016
Guy, you knew the answer already before asking the question. Just examine your conscience and figure out the answer
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by Immorttal: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
HardMirror:

God was being visited, so where is the abode of god?
Earth?
Lol
You people are a confused set
Usually they conduct their meetings in antarctica but the abode is Heaven cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by EyeHateGod: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2016
Immorttal:
Usually they conduct their meetings in antarctica but the abode is Heaven cheesy
Lmfao
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Lmfao
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by HardMirror(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehehehehehe
Landlord to be, wetin happen. I just dey see you for all my threads.
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
HardMirror:
Landlord to be, wetin happen. I just dey see you for all my threads.
oga, I just dey bump am, make people see ni o

while having plots of land in the process grin
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
hahn:
Interesting perspective.

If you are expecting reasonable comments from our Christian brothers, I will advice you not to hold your breath tongue

And that childish reasoning displayed by an adult, sounds very reasonable to you?
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by HardMirror(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

oga, I just dey bump am, make people see ni o

while having plots of land in the process grin
You no serious. Na that land u wan take be landlord? cheesy
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
These atheist guys are the worst kind of ignoramuses that I have ever encountered in life, and their hypocrisy of logic is very annoying!

Imagine thread!

I wouldn't say anything concerning the topic, except the op told me he was once a Christian and knows the Bible.

An advice to fellow Christians here; these guys who claim to be atheist, are just hypocrites and agents of Satan. They claim that they don't believe in God, whereas, they do, because they know the truth, but the thing is, 99% of them are agents of Satan whose job on this forum is to turn people away from God. It is evident in most of their threads and arguments, as much as they try to veil their belief with atheism, science and evolution, their major aim is attacking God and Christians, and creating doubts in the minds of the weak.

I can never be ignorant of the devices of the devil.

2 Likes

Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by bennyann: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2016
It seems we've all forgotten the desire of Satan to be in charge of heaven and all in it just like God, was the cause of His downfall. In other words, Satan wanted heaven as his abode, he wanted God's place because the glory, power and beauty he saw were just too much he wants to own them even till now.

So even the topic we are arguing on is false.

OP, I never knew you've come so close to Satan that you've come to know he doesn't desire heaven. I never knew that Satan loves you so much he can tell you his secret (yes, a secret because you're the only one who knows) that he never desired heaven which is contrary to the Bible ( funny enough, the book you chose to give life to your topic(lie)).

Those times you were a pastor, the beloved of Christ, the one who had the gift of knowledge. Did the Bible ever tell you that Satan doesn't desire heaven or he was even forcefully thrown down from heaven? Ehn OP.?

Well, the topic shouldn't be a discussion at all because the Bible doesn't support it. The topic is a big lie from the pit of hell. I thank God for Jesus who has uncovered it for us.

So Christians, please, let's leave this topic for them. It isn't our business since they know the devil better than God who chased him out of heaven not that the devil left heaven willingly.
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by bennyann: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2016
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Hebrews 6:4-6 KJV
http://bible.com/1/heb.6.4-6.KJV

OP, I pray that God's grace will be more than enough for you to come back to Him.

To my fellow christians:
For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end: That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself, Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee. And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.
Hebrews 6:10-15 KJV
http://bible.com/1/heb.6.10-15.KJV

May the Lord keep us in Him to the very end in Jesus name. It is said that the first shall become the last and the last, the first. But I pray, May we never be the first that shall be the last in Jesus name and may we never be the last hoping to be the first but then realize it's too late to be the first in the mighty name of Jesus.

AMEN!!!!!!
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by bennyann: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2016
NOTE:This one is for satan because he alone understands it perfectly.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isaiah 14:12-15 KJV
http://bible.com/1/isa.14.12-15.KJV

“Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “ ‘You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: carnelian, chrysolite and emerald, topaz, onyx and jasper, lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you. Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings. By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. So I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching. All the nations who knew you are appalled at you; you have come to a horrible end and will be no more.’ ”
Ezekiel 28:12-19 NIV
http://bible.com/111/ezk.28.12-19.NIV
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by HardMirror(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2016
Hehehehe... When children talk, we laugh. Not every adult has common sense. Heaven my ass
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by damogul: 8:26am On Dec 18, 2016
The OP has been exposed as a liar and a fraud. very clearly. Click below

https://www.nairaland.com/3485930/exposing-hardmirror-tale-two-mirrors
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:44am On Dec 25, 2016
HardMirror:
So the devil regularly visits God in heaven as we can see in the book of Jobs same with demons as we can see in many cases where evil spirits leave God to go and carry out one assignment or the other.
This kind of makes me wonder.
So the devil sees all the good things in heaven, yet he has refused to repent and prefers to be in hell? Same with the demon?
No even one has the common sense to desire heaven?
Yet christians that have no clue about heaven are longing to be in heaven.

This silly question of yours shows you were never the Christian that you claim to be. The question in itself is a show of lack of the knowledge(not even understanding) of the basic truths of Christianity, and you claimed you were a pastor?

If I may ask, have you ever been with the devil and his demons and they confidently told you that they don't in anyway regret their rebelling against God? Has the devil or his demons ever told you that they do not desire their first estate, if they had the chance to?

If you have ever had the faintest Revelation or insight about Heaven, then you would know that no one,( be it the devil, his agents, man, and any other being) who has ever tasted the glory of heaven can live without wishing they never did anything to deprive them of that glory.

Now let me educate you, 'pastor'. In the spirit there are no second chances; the spiritual state is the only permanent state, and that is why any spirit being who sins, remains condemned forever. This also goes to demonstrate itself in the Bible, as it is written that it is appointed for man to die once, and after that judgement. Why do you think that is? It's because when a man dies, the temporal gives way to the eternal, you become a spirit being and the disposition you carry into the spirit becomes your permanent position. So, brother, you have all the time here on earth to fall and repent, but once your flesh gives way, then there's no going back.

I just hope you can repent now that you have the chance to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by piousMind(m): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

This silly question of yours shows you were never the Christian that you claim to be. The question in itself is a show of lack of the knowledge(not even understanding) of the basic truths of Christianity, and you claimed you were a pastor?

If I may ask, have you ever been with the devil and his demons and they confidently told you that they don't in anyway regret their rebelling against God? Has the devil or his demons ever told you that they do not desire their first estate, if they had the chance to?

If you have ever had the faintest Revelation or insight about Heaven, then you would know that no one,( be it the devil, his agents, man, and any other being) who has ever tasted the glory of heaven can live without wishing they never did anything to deprive them of that glory.

Now let me educate you, 'pastor'. In the spirit there are no second chances; the spiritual state is the only permanent state, and that is why any spirit being who sins, remains condemned forever. This also goes to demonstrate itself in the Bible, as it is written that it is appointed for man to die once, and after that judgement. Why do you think that is? It's because when a man dies, the temporal gives way to the eternal, you become a spirit being and the disposition you carry into the spirit becomes your permanent position. So, brother, you have all the time here on earth to fall and repent, but once your flesh gives way, then there's no going back.

Thank you for that reply my brother

The Bible Stories in the Old -Testament should never be a discuss to doubt God...
The FOUNDATION of our Christain Faith is the death and ressurection of JESUS. Shekina!!!

Meanwhile....Merry Christmas Sir
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by HardMirror(m): 7:08am On Dec 25, 2016
piousMind:

The Bible Stories in the Old -Testament should never be a discuss to doubt God...
The FOUNDATION of our Christain Faith is the death and ressurection of JESUS. Shekina!!!

LOBATAN!!!!
Christians now denying the bible. So old testament is now "Bible Stories" grin
only the fictional death and resurrection matters abi? Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by Mimzyy(f): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2016
HardMirror:

LOBATAN!!!!

It's Christmas, relax!!!

Merry Christmas to you. cheesy
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by Otem2016: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2016
Image123:

Goal shiftings from a frustrated fellow. Your question has been answered as usual, it's okay for you to ignore as usual, or run off to create another thread for penance. You thought your master "refused to repent and prefers to be in hell". Now, it is that he has calmly agreed. Did he discuss with you? You try to define God to suit your definition, now it is satan's turn? Stuff does not sound like satan to you, what does, and from where do you get your picture? Get over it, satan is a loser and he knows it, when will you?

It amazes me how the whole world don't know whom Satan really is. Here is a quote from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH revealing the real deceiver:

DOCTUFOS: 1ST JOB 2: 1-7

1. Now Job saw, while he was in a strong meditation, that all the sons of God flew to the anystenx.

2. And when they got their, they worshipped an unseen one. Then a voice sounded like whirlwind, saying, Nymphidis(Jehovah), why are you here? Did Knoliud not tell me that you sent a report that you have disowned me as your father? And I have sent to him to give you a change of name, which is Satan.

3. Jehovah replied, I am here to ask of you why you should interfere in the affair of the homos which we created. They are not your creations, but ours.

4. Now is Job not an offspring of mine? For he is the grandson of Cherubim and Seraphim my children whose souls I have now trapped until the completion of my paradise in the cloud.

5. Now why do you hide Job from the face of my spirit, the spirit of Death and Hell?

6. Is it not already a long time ago, yet Job is not yet found? But all his sons are seen of my spirit, because they do eat of my sacrifice, through which I monitor their souls, but they are not useful to me.

7. Now the unseen one remained silent such that Jehovah began to feel ashamed of himself.
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by piousMind(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2016
HardMirror:

LOBATAN!!!!

Am a follower of JESUS and a Believer, I believe everything written in the Holy Bible From Genesis to Revelation.

Bro HM Jesus Loves You
Merry Christmas smiley
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2016
piousMind:

Same to you brother.
Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by jonbellion(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

lmao
What is this cheesy
Religion do you bad thing oo
Can you even say anything about the religion of your ancestors
You carry foreign religion put for your head
Smh
Merry Christmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2016
jonbellion:
lmao
What is this cheesy
Religion do you bad thing oo
Can you even say anything about the religion of your ancestors
You carry foreign religion put for your head
Smh
Merry Christmas

I don't have a religion. Christianity isn't a religion; it's living the life of Jesus Christ; living the higher life. If I live according to the dictates of Christ, then you can understand why I can't have any opinion independent of Christ.

Merry Christmas, brother. Jesus loves you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fornication Of The Holy Spirit / “Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi Are Satanic” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.