Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Mini-ITX Gaming PC - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mini-ITX Gaming PC (8723 Views)

Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better / Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) / Do You Own Or Have You Built A GAMING PC: Please Share Your System Specification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by bertoseve: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
AKBliv010.. just a reminder: you said you where going to return to complete this build once NL build was completed wink So whats up?
Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
bertoseve:
AKBliv010.. just a reminder: you said you where going to return to complete this build once NL build was completed wink So whats up?

I've completed the video editing and the encoding, uploading is going on right now so it'll go up later tonight grin
Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Now that the NL build has been completed and shipped to Nigeria, I had the chance to complete my build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU3yjiPNGfE

Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by bertoseve: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2016
Awesome!!! congratulations on the completion, the video puts doubters to mute mode cheesy ...this mini-ITX system build is kiss, more reason real gamers should move from laptop to p.c gaming. cheers mate!
Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
bertoseve:
Awesome!!! congratulations on the completion, the video puts doubters to mute mode cheesy ...this mini-ITX system build is kiss, more reason real gamers should move from laptop to p.c gaming. cheers mate!

Thanks bro...PC's merge productivity with gaming. Console can't be used in that way. That's why PC gaming isn't for boys. grin

I think I've opened a can of worms!

2 Likes

Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2016
Glad to have replaced my recording mic. I've got the Logitech G933 headset with a boom mic and it sounds a lot better that the piece of junk I was using.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU6LmyEuHOg

1 Like

Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by pedrojose: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2016
i was thinking that its time to change my evga 970 blower to new 1070's and saw your post about it!i also have the same case and was wondering did you have any problems with this case and this graphics card?does this 1070 mini itx leaks heated air from the bottom?
Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2016
pedrojose:
i was thinking that its time to change my evga 970 blower to new 1070's and saw your post about it!i also have the same case and was wondering did you have any problems with this case and this graphics card?does this 1070 mini itx leaks heated air from the bottom?

It does push heat into the case from the bottom but heat rises naturally so it will exhaust easily with the fan pushing cool air from the bottom. But I'll always suggest a liquid cpu cooler for mini-itx cases of this size to avoid heat cross contamination when doing GPU intensive tasks.
No installation issues at all.
Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by pedrojose: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
AKBliv010:

It does push heat into the case from the bottom but heat rises naturally so it will exhaust easily with the fan pushing cool air from the bottom. But I'll always suggest a liquid cpu cooler for mini-itx cases of this size to avoid heat cross contamination when doing GPU intensive tasks.
No installation issues at all.

i see.but i already use thermaltake liquid cpu cooler kit so its out of question to use msi's liquid cooled gpu.anyway i would like to thank you for answers!
Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
pedrojose:

i see.but i already use thermaltake liquid cpu cooler kit so its out of question to use msi's liquid cooled gpu.anyway i would like to thank you for answers!

No worries bro. Pleasure anytime.
Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2016
Upgrade time again, and this time around it was a gaming keyboard and mouse. I decided to go for Logitech to complete my brand matching grin

Keyboard: Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. A Ten key-less design so that makes it compact and has RGB lighting with the options of setting a color for each key using the Logitech Gaming software. The Romer-G keys are very responsive and activate when they travel 1.5mm. The added feature of a mobile device stand (Ark dock) is also a welcome idea. I've been using this to play BF1 and getting the hang of it...love it.

Mouse: Logitech G502 gaming mouse. This was chosen for two reasons. I gives very good palm rest moving from a Logitech MX performance mouse, it has RGB lighting and extra keys that can be mapped for gaming. It features an optical sensor with dpi setting between 200-12,000; Balance and weight control with the included weights, Programmable RGB Lighting, Mouse can be tunes to the surface you use it on, 11 Programmable button, Dual mode scrolling Wheel. It has a USB report rate of 1000Hz(1ms) hence ideal for gaming competitvely.

Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2016

Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2016
Mouse

Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2016

Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2016
Logitech Gaming Software

Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by swagifted(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
Overhaul!
Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by tobasamuels: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2016
I did not know that there are fellow gamers in Nigeria. great build man. Going with a mid tower ATX build. almost the same specs, waiting for parts till January
Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2016
tobasamuels:
I did not know that there are fellow gamers in Nigeria. great build man. Going with a mid tower ATX build. almost the same specs, waiting for parts till January
..cools stuff..perhaps start a new thread about your PC build too. I'll follow you and share your thread as well.
Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2016
I'm giving away PC games to mark 100 members at Enthusiast PC Gamerz fb page. Games including
Battlefield 4
Batman Arkham Knight
Dishonured : GOTY
Mad Max
Mortal Kombat X
Just Cause 3
Shadow-of-Mordor
Assasins Creed: Blackflag.

For you chance to grab a key. Join FB group
Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Enthusiast PC Gamerz PC Game Keys give away is now Live. 1 game given away weekly.
https://www./988670654557869/
Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
New case...time again for a transplant and 'final build'. I say this everytime and find something more exciting to do.
This time I'll be doing my own liquid cooled build in the Lian Li PC-Q37 mini-itx case. I love small builds; less desk space but can be equipped to pack a punch.
Going in will be already existing stuff as per my signature at the bottom, although Im thinking of upgrading CPU for the i7-7700K but we'll see.
So here is it guys, the new case. If you are good at using Solidworks, send me a message...I may have a job for you.

Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Been a while guys just started on my new build, more of an update. New theme is black and orange in a new case too core components will remain the same so think of it as a refresh build. Some more component are in transit from China so it's a waiting game for now. ONE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1jvDHfea9g

Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by AKBliv010(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2017

Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 06, 2017
Nice build you got there wink
Do you build PCs
If yes contact me please

1 Like

Re: Mini-ITX Gaming PC by Nobody: 9:28am On May 29, 2019
hancock:
Hmmm.... you remind me of me some years back grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1475841/building-home-theater-pc-htpc#18772143
You wanna sell it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? / Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers / Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.